Dorian Yates program

Hey Veeky Forums is this program any good?

bodybuilding.com/fun/dorian-yates-blood-guts-6-week-trainer.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's trash

>t. dyel

He’s a Mr. Olympia winner. What have you won other than Virgin of the Year?

>Natty dyel trains like juiced up Olympian
>??????
>profit

Lmao get a load of this idiot

Being Mr Olympia is barely even about working out, it's about genetics and being good with gear and diet. The actual workouts are the least important part.

Sure dyel, sure. Tell me about your meal prepping.

Yeah this is shit, he didn't fucking run this program a day in his life

Okay dude you try running this and watch yourself get gradually smaller and weaker

>mfw trusting anything Veeky Forums says.

>nofap increases t levels
>cycling makes you sterile
>water fasting doesn’t hurt your body
>keto isn’t a meme bruh
>mewing
>the list goes on

The only thread I find any seemingly legit info is /plg/ the others are just shitposting, memes, and Veeky Forums attacking anything that slightly resembles normie activities.

Then go run the fucking program faggot, enjoy dem gainz

>mewing
is legit

If you're Dorian Yates, aka someone who
>has insane muscle building genetics
>has the willpower to spend all day eating and lifting
>does absurd amounts of exogenous anabolic steroids
>wants to look like a inhuman pile of veiny muscles
I'm sure it'll work fine. Best of luck Dorian!

To be fair, Yates is known for his insane work ethic. It's pretty simple minded to assume that you can build any significant amount of muscle without rigorous training, even with the best genetics and roids.

I believe mewing is a legitimate practice, considering many dentists and orthopedists deal with that sort of thing a lot. It's very viable to change jawlines, but not much else, considering the rest comes from cheekbones / eye sockets / fat in cheeks.

>bodybuilding.com
its garbage

Of course not you idiot.

>>does absurd amounts of exogenous anabolic steroids
Yates didn't actually do absurd amounts. He also had top tier androgen receptor genetics, so he could go by with mid-to-high levels of roids.

whats wrong with keto and fasting? have you tried either? i believe in fasting after learning about autophagy

Source on this? I remember him mentioning doing absurdly high amounts of steroids on joe rogan's youtube show. I might be remembering wrong though.

I agree but mewing makes my nose clear and it feels great

I think he was saying by the standards of the time he was but now even those physique guys are taking more than him.