Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/belafernandez/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me

Yup, me too.

Both of you are lying

These two

My gf. She's fat though

I lift to have a better chance surviving the coming robot apocalypse.

Alana

My waifu

You have good taste user

I'm not. I originally lifted to impress women but now I do it cause I love it and it makes me feel good.

gonna need some sauce

gotta see those pits of hers

>no cap on toothpaste

This. Always.

A fit soccer girl who looks good in a hairbun and glasses.

Her

The Truth

I lift so I'm strong enough to push the crippling depression away forever. Right now I can only hold it back

Whats her name user

Pic related

for her...

My unborn descendants

Myself...
So I can get Girls...

I feel like I'm not gonna make it? Am I gonna make it brahs?

Stop being a pussy! We all gonna make it!

I want to say it's not a vain reason but the compliments (minor though they may be) feel good. they feel really, really good like a deep wound is finally mending.

Not with that attitude user

That one girl I can never have...

I lift for myself, and i'll also freely admit I lift for freckled qts

3D Asuka

winrar

Cheekie

Nope.

You know I only started lifting to spite a girl who led me on.
5 months later I couldn't get the girl to leave me alone, I could've easily fucked her but I took more pleasure in seeing her get increasingly desperate for my attention after I started completely ignoring her.
Eventually I realised I was being childish so I just made it clear to her I wasn't keen and that was the end of that.
Don't lift to spite people, it'll work and it won't make you feel better.

Now I just lift because I love lifting and for all the health benefits. If girls think I look better that's just a bonus.

The end of mankind
So that I’m a rule over the ash and build it into my ideal world

A name that runs through my mind day in and day out

> tfw seeing her soon again but too much of a bitch to ask her out

Death

That's excruciatingly cuck, you know she's getting chad dicks regularly right?

i can't imagine a world where she would even look in my general direction but i lift for her

Name please?

Not him but you know so is every other girl right. Your future wife. Your sister if you have one. Since time is an illusion your daughter

instagram.com/belafernandez/

I lift to look intimidating so no one dares to fuck with me anymore.

I lift so I can't get raped again.

I lift because girls won't think I'm autistic if I'm huge r-right?

For Sabina.

A-user. I have bad news for you

hey me too

g-greentext?

No. I'm a man first off and it happened in the military.

Lifting ain't gonna help you pussyboi

I lift to save her one day

> Stopped lifting since June but still look like I lift
> Started playing RuneScape again instead

pay2winscape is cancer fucking kys

MTX is the new meta m8

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!??

FUCK !! FIND A WIFE, HAVE BEAUTIFUL KIDS (DON'T FUCK OUTSIDE YOUR RACE!!) AND MAKE THEM STRONG AND INTELLIGENT !!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! START LIFTING AND READING !!!

>FUCK !! FIND A WIFE,
tfw no gf

>HAVE BEAUTIFUL KIDS
Asthmatic so I probably shouldn't risk passing down shit genes

>(DON'T FUCK OUTSIDE YOUR RACE!!)
> Settle

fpbp

You can do better than that. Also if you're gonna blow $150 on vidya there's like, way better ways.

Jesus Christ, just ask her.

I sincerely hope this is fake, at least play OSRS like a true patrician.

She'll never sit on your face until you make it user. Don't give up.

me three I wanna get swole AF m8

OSRS4LYFE

So I can get my skull crushed by asian thighs
>pic related

>all those insecure beta fags claiming they lift for themselves

Oh yeah you lift so you have the strength to build your own house out of rocks or to hunt those animals you need to eat to not die

lmao at least admit it you do it so you seem more attractive to the opposite sex

so pathetic to hear those tryhards say: "I lift for myself really!"

yeah we (other males) are too retarded to understand why you really do it

pathetic really

>Both of you are lying
No, I actually do lift for him.

this really

>was able to get laid before getting Veeky Forums
>in fact probably more since I don't go out as much due to lifting
>genuinely had a host of injuries in sport which were due to my slack conditioning

but yeah you're right senpai I totally lift for girls.

>I got laid plenty before I started lifting!!!

Short answer: me.

Long answer: Better posture, feel better about myself when I'm not a flabby skinnyfat DYEL, post-workout endorphins, being able to select future wife from a larger pool of girls, being a role model dad for my kids when I have them, being a role model uncle for my sis's kids when she has them, being able to eat tasty shit without worrying about calorie intake so much because calorie expenditure is higher.

>can only lift to build houses out of rocks or for girls

I bet you also think people train MA for girls too. Some people just want to be stronger. Better than themselves, better than other guys. I started off with weak wrists, then I started doing gripping stuff, then I started lifting because I thought it would help out my already decent strength for work (construction). I can now pick up anything that previously needed 2 people. I can now pick up some things that some places will go grab a bobcat to go pick up first. Then I come here and realize I'm a bitch and I only want to be stronger. Which helps my ego and helps me at work and in life. I picked up a deep freeze, an oven, washing machine, fridge, dryer, and couches by myself and threw them in trucks early in my lifting career. There's lots of things that being stronger helps with. Lots of daily items.

I lift to be a one man machine. I work on my hands so I don't get my shit kicked in (people hate seeing a bigger guy in bars or clubs). Now all I want to do is be a big guy and get stronger.

>Now all I want to do is be a big guy
So you would say you lift...
for you?

You're a faggot dude

Myself cause I'm vain as fuck and love looking at myself in the mirror

Me too.

I lift so I'll have a better body than anyone she'll ever date

FOR THE LAST MOTHERFUCKIN' TIME. THE BROS ON THE 'CH0N!

Unironically myself, because I was unhappy and thought it'd change if I did it. Didn't work, but I still do it because I built a habit and don't want to stop anymore.

Saw a psych though, told me I had depression. Didn't take meds because I don't want to change what I am inside, no matter how terrible it is, I want it to be me at the end.

So yeah, on the Veeky Forums way because I thought it'd make me feel better and only only on it because it's hard to get off once you're on.

for a messed up borderline goth girl that I have yet to meet

Are you me?

I used to be really fat, miserable and nobody liked me.
One day I decided to get really fit because then I'd be happy and normal like everyone else.
Since getting super fit, I'm still miserable and people seem to dislike me even more than they did before.

Take your fucking pills man, it's not like they will turn you into a coked-up ADHD kid or suddenly make you love the Jews. You're still you, except without the symptoms of depression.
It's like getting a splint when you break your leg: you can walk around again and given time it'll give the break a chance to heal. Similarly with depression, the pills make you function and give you a chance to be happy (a chance; you can still be miserable if you want to). With happiness comes a more positive outlook on life, which might just help you get over your depression.
There's no shame in taking medication if you need it.

This fucker right here gets it.

Fat and miserable may be correlated, but nobody liking you is likely for your social interactions. Try talking to people, strangers even, make small talk whenever you can, find out what it could be that people are interested in talking about. if you lack social skills, people will automatically dislike you because it'd be like talking to a brick wall. Learn to detect social cues, leave room in your response for further discussion, find tangents in topics that can lead to even more interesting dialogue, which can be evidently hard to do if your only interactions are on online forums where that is discouraged.

The truth as of now is, I have come to terms with that part me, depression doesn't just mean difficulty in feeling happy, it means difficulty in feeling in general. And I went to the psych AFTER I started going to the gym. I likely won't take meds because of what I have been for so long before the "big reveal", people I've met, people that have loved me and people that look up to me, and I don't want to change that.

Already have that pic saved

To fill the void

Basically fpbp

I lift for the mental health aspects, and the fact that lifting really helps me depress my rage. It's a way to outsource any built up stress or anger I might be feeling, and it makes me feel good.

this
Uncle Adolf gets proven more and more right every day

yeah most people work out to up their sexual value but it's not hard to imagine that some people genuinely are just trying prove something to themselves

I'm terrible at making small talk.

I get really uncomfortable when people ask me personal questions and I'm uncomfortable asking other people personal questions because of how I feel about being asked questions.

If I asked you a question and you turn around and say "Why do you care?" or "What's it to you?" most people would take the hint that you were feeling uncomfortable, dismissive and defensive and follow it up with something to reassure you.
Whereas I'd be all like "Oh I was just curious."

Fuck brahs, I know for certain I'm already fit enough to get the type of girl I want but I just can't find anybody I'm interested in. Not too worried about it though.

Try something less personal, like if it's a rainy day, you say "Awesome weather we're having", then have a little giggle and talk about the weather a bit. Then branch out from there.

And if they ask "Why do you care?" or "What's it to you?", just say "I don't, but humor me anyway"

A girl in my physics class that i fell in love with a long time ago.
We spent the entire year together, she had a boyfriend, and i never tried anything.
One day her friend came to me and told me about how her boyfriend saw a text where she said she wanted to leave him for me
Never heard from her again after that, but she was the only woman i ever enjoyed being around

kys niggerfaggot

so what she ghosted you?

Track her down, say hi. Seriously, clearly wants you.