>Fatties can't lose weigh-

I legit can't tell if he lost weight. Pic on the right he looks like he might be skinnier than the left, but then my brain says "no one loses weight and is still that fat" and I begin to doubt any weight was lost.

I'm glad he did a full body shot so we can see exactly how much different he looks

-t
Still a fat fuck and if he did cut down to dyel he has a lot of lose skin cause of the surgery

It's quite hard to tell to be honest.
I guess his cheeks look very slightly less puffy?
Eh idk

Why can these people not just eat 3 meals of 600 calories a day?

They can literally eat a piece of meat the size of a deck of playing cars, a big salad, and a cup of rice 3 times a day.

Is it a mental disorder?

That's not what anyone said
You fucking tourist

Why can't he just say how much weight he lost? He seriously considers a face pic with a scraggly beard and overhead lighting as proof of anything? Dude needs to stop lying to himself and to other people.

Hi Boogie!

We know you come here to seek attention and then post about it on your Twitter account, like that time when we made an online bet of when you where going to die and cried about it with your so called followers.

Anyway, you still look like shit and there is no discernable difference between the pics, but keep at it!

The surgery he got is terrible for you and will likely be obsolete in favor of other bariatrics in the next decade or so. He said himself, he can barely drink a liter of water. It doesn't so much fix the underlying food addiction so much as make it physically impossible to eat.

>he can barely drink a liter of water.
That's depressing. What does his diet look like?

>Is it a mental disorder?
It literally is. All giga-fatties have underlying problems.

Hey boogz just wanted to let you know you dont have the mental discipline to lose the weight. Litterally could have lost weight with out a surgery. You will never make it, thanks for stopping by Chad will.l be over to fuck your gross wife for you.

>It doesn't so much fix the underlying food addiction so much as make it physically impossible to eat.
That's all it's ever done. People that get that surgery are fucking idiots. The only difference between you pre-bariatrica nad you post-bariatric is that if you don't cut out your bullshit, you'll die faster from something more painful. Sounds like it's worth a ton of $$$ to me.

He's lost over 100 lbs, he says in his videos. He's still over 400 lbs though.

He lost over 100lbs. It's extremely obvious in the videos.

If you just bogie you'd lose all the weight. Also does anyone have that screencap if boogie calling someone a homo? Or I think it was fag can't remember

This. In Boogies case, he had a bad family life and lived in bumfuck Virginia. Not saying its an excuse to become a hamultiverse, but it explains a lot

>he had a bad family life

boo hoo, mom doesn't let me eat snickers for breakfast

The other way around actually, his mom was insane and realized that if she made him an obeast that he would be dependent on her and not leave her.

Can't really see much of a difference but the scale might say otherwise. You'd figure after getting life-changing surgery he'd have life-changing results, but oh well.

Yes. It is.

I wish he would cut his disgusting beard.

What kind of cars?

He does it from surgery not working out u faggot

he almost looks even more unhealthy hahaahhahah
holy fuck

any update on this?