2 months into lifting, will I be able to successfully go as the bear jew next halloween?

2 months into lifting, will I be able to successfully go as the bear jew next halloween?
Currently
>6'1ft
>68kg
>Going skeleton this year

Why would you dress as a war criminal?

Why do you want to be a jew?

Its a good movie and the Bear Jew scene is one of my favourites.

Also if for some retarded reason you believe /pol/ jews are running the world, literally on the top of the societal ladder, who wouldn't want to be part of that group?

This guy has a good point

Jew gold, inordinate influence, brain gains

He’s not big or intimidating at all

he is to normies

Cringe

You better eat (>3.500)
and lift heavy stuff

You have to admit eli roth looks really good in that movie

Because the group has no better ideals for the world and no aim to develop or improve it? It gets to the top via parasitism?

I'm not even /pol/ nor care about jews but your reasoning is bizarre.

He wants to be scary duh. Dress up as the alt rights boogeyman and they'll be spooked

pics of arm

i'm a skelington at 6'1" 82kg

you must be spooky

Lol wat, I'm 72kg 6'0 and my arms look buff to normies. Lose some fat you cunt.

No you don't. I'm 6'1, 90kg and i'm ottermode.

>parasitism
>best scientists and medics
lmao at you, retard.
What did you invent? What did you fight for? You just a kid from anonymous forum for anime lovers, you ARE the parasite.

>picking ultimate LARPinf kike fantasy
>not just going as a pile of ash
Atleast keep it historically accurate jew boy

Is Halloween is somehow connected with historic accuracy? Should all costumes be historically accurate or only those you don't like?

>no aim to develop or improve the world
Do you have such aims? What do you do for it? Do you think that for example vikings wanted to improve the world and not just become richer?

if you look skelly at that height and weight, you're fat

This guy has a point, most people have no such aims, including Jews, and at the same time I've seen Jews who do.

Meanwhile /pol/ praises a group responsible for the utter decimation of Europe (culturally too, multikulti shit and white guilt like in Sweden is a direct result of the Nazis)

Nothing wrong with ethnic pride and wanting a racially homogenous society, but don't pretend it's for some noble goal other than your own preferences

>wants to go as a cool big character from his favorite film to show off gains
>poltards sperg out because the cgaracter is a jew
pol pls go

APOLOGIZE

those dog tags make my tisim tingle, i really want to snap them in two

also reminder that the nazi was the hero of the movie

>movie is mediocre
>movie is 5 years old
>guy isn't that big
>guy isn't that recognizable
I don't really care about Halloween I kind of hate it. But go as something cool. Or just do the old construction worker outfit

>movie is mediocre
Every movie is mediocre, it is """art""" for rednecks.

He has a bat. Even a scrawny dude can do some damage with a bat. His physique is really average though.

>not realizing hes called the bear jew because hes the designated twink fucker

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

na, some movies are closer to art than others. interstellar was remarkable. also, besides i dont like action movies but creating such realistic effe ts etc is art too

>Multikulti shit directly the result of nazis

Its the direct result of cultural Marxist conditioning through media and public schooling. Committing cultural and racial suicide has horrible consequences and the downfall of europe is proof of this.