I am 100 lbs and 5'7. I looked at the sticky and tried gaining weight but there seems to be not much I can do...

I am 100 lbs and 5'7. I looked at the sticky and tried gaining weight but there seems to be not much I can do. Anyone have any recommendations?

Lift heavier things and eat more food.

Eat less food and lift lighter things.

i try to but when i eat i puke it up

Start HRT and become a tranny then, being a man isn't for you.

there's 600 calories in 100g of peanut butter
good luck OP

Just eat more calorie-dense food and keep track of your calories. Just because it's calorie dense, it doesn't mean that it can't be nutritious. Nuts are easy mode. Skellies will tell you "nuh-uh you can only get a good nutrition if you eat 3lbs of spinach and 2 heads of lettuce, eating is haaarrrddd". I went from 132 to 180. Now I'm just cutting down to something respectable (I'm manlet like you)

Eat calorie dense shit that's easy to get down. Drinking calories is easier than eating them. Eat meals throughout the day so you don't get too full in once sitting

peanut butter, whole milk, nuts, olive oil

have a god damn big mac every couple days even

shit son

t. 6' 135lb -> 159lb (still skelly but steadily gaining)

i was in your same position man 120lb at 5'10. Now 170. I would puke aswell if i ate tomuch which wasnt much at all. You just have to force yourself to eat throughout the day. Make it your top priority to make sure youre snacking on stuff. Drink lots of whole milk an eat lots of peanut butter. Can post pics for proof

>6' 135lb -> 159lb
Similar skelly here, 6'1 142lbs start, now 160lbs

forgot to mention i have celiacs and cannot eat gluten

kys

okay so do all that but avoid gluten then retard

fuck what do you want? do you want us to hold your hand? eat dummy. shakes. make shakes. drinking calories is easier. dont try to lean bulk.

are you me

the trick is to wash things down. stuffed in a spoonful of peanut butter behind that brown rice? drink some whole milk, and wash it down. liquidy foods go down so much easier and adding some milk or water to a bite prevents gag reflexes.

PLEASE POST FACE

Easy gradually larger amounts brainlet. Or drink your calories

Jesus Christ how many fingers can you fit in between that gap?

youll never have a finger gap like me

I do have you like yours. It's fucking terrible but I just wanna know how many finger you can fit. I can loosely fit 3 but it used to be 4 before

I’m in discord with hamburger, he said to post face.

smoke weed for appetite.