Why do you guys still like Rich Piana after his phone call with his ex girlfriend leaked in which he used the N-word...

Why do you guys still like Rich Piana after his phone call with his ex girlfriend leaked in which he used the N-word multiple times?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=249&v=DGI9iZqrzAU

Other urls found in this thread:

diogn.es/u/15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a shit about niggers.

>2017
>racist

You'll grow up one day.

I like him more now!

>this is a bad thing

>"leaked"
>just released to tarnish his memory

That we're still shitposting here on this bohemian spirit cooking forum is proof none of us ever have to grow up

Nigger

the dude's dead,
just drop it;
try out diogn.es/u/15 for a great PPL routine

I like him even more and I'm a black guy

According to traditional convention, a "nigger" is a person with darker complexion than most other skin colors.
If you insist on thinking Nigger is a bad word, it means you think there's something wrong with being black.

Basically you're a fucking racist if you claim nigger is bad, when it's just an inherited tan.

Because I'm not interested in his political views. IDGAF, you know.

THE CURRENT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving university, living in the real world and growing up is what made me more racist.

Because we're not black.
Sage goes in all fields

I use the word nigger all the time, it's perfect for describing people acting like niggers.

I'm also not a virtue signalling faggot worried about Facebook stalkers think about what I say.

>"n word"
grow up you pussy, just say nigger

I sat nigger all the time

We are high T men and high T men are racist. Go read Buzzfeed, soyboy

Growing up to become more racist? Because that's what usually happens.

This just makes me like him more.

Fuck fried chicken and Fuck Niggers

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

hmm didn't know this about rich. I like him more now

/thread

The idea of racism is a cultural marxicsm idea spread by the elite

Before the term racism people just didn't like others, you still go to other countries and see that they hate each other but you don't say its racism

>Why is it when a white man wants to live a good life and not apologize for something just because he is white he gets called a racist?

In my old country its not even a bad word. Its just the word used to describe black people.
When i came to America and saw a real black person(the only black people i saw before were Obama and actors on TV) i was very surprised to know that word offends them. I thought "but its what they are, why is it a problem?"

why can't niggers speak english without making conjugation mistakes every sentence

>thinking niggers are human

listening to this actually gave me more respect for rich

rip big guy

leave

When are you limp dick wastes of spunk going back to /pol/ or /b/.

You're all faggots that no one here likes.

Ok, suzy highhorse, what would be your reaction to finding out your girlfriend cheated on your with a black guy who's richer than you?

That's not my motherfucking problem.
He's the one who hooked up with a gold digger from who knowswheresville eastern europe.
Those bitches know their fucking worth and how to leverage their looks and society to get what they want. You don't ever fully trust them.
You befriend them, fuck them raw, and become an stream of revenue and form of protection for them.
You don't marry them unless your DAMNED sure she's loyal and down. And that retard was dazzled by her looks. She out manipulated a manipulator.

Now take your shit, and get the fuck out.

>this is the most reddit-tier response i've ever seen on this board

This.

>lift weights all your life to be as tough as possible
>cries at someone using a word

Dude, he got outplayed by his bitch.
Period.
Yeah I'd have put her ass on the street yesterday if that shit happened to me. IF, I'm not stupid enough to fully trust a woman like her.

Men write cautionary stories about women like her for a reason.

>Yeah I'd have put her ass on the street yesterday if that shit happened to me. IF, I'm not stupid enough to fully trust a woman like her.

leave

Calm down white boy.
Am I fucking up the whites am superior narrative?

PS
When this "whites" race thing gets fully underway, they're going to start going back to smaller and smaller and more insulated pockets of "whites" in america.

Rich was a wop little buddy. The white supremacists aren't going to put up with his "legacy".

Because Veeky Forums is racist as fuck.

>niggers tongue my anus

WE WUZ KANGZ!!

Pictures of cross dressing faggot aboriginals doesn't make what I said any less true user.

>Pictures of cross dressing faggot aboriginals doesn't make what I said any less true user.
>that would require you to have said something

wtf I love Rich Piana now.

I'm not racist, but should I give a shit Rich Piana was?
I'm not a POC. None of my friends are POC. Black people and racists existing or not doesn't affect me directly in any way, and Rich Piana was just some freak I watched on tv... Ok, I never weatched him, just followed the meme here.
Anyway I'm of the opinion that an artist and their art should be judged separately from hteir private life. Rich Piana was an entertainer, he entertained me, who cares if he lynched baby niggers in his free time.

I like him even more now desu