6'2

>6'2
>fit
>good looking
>girls like me
>still not getting laid
wat do

Have you, you know, asked a girl out and tried to fuck her?

>fit
>good looking
prove

not OP but in a similar boat, 6'5" college cheerleader semi-Chad getting constantly shot down by girls

However this is not Veeky Forums related and should at most go in QTDDTOT

You can either come on like a tidal wave and bring her shitloads of attention, admiration and devotion (aka romance). This works for 1/3 of all girls.
Or you can be an asshole. This works for 2/3 of all girls.

Just being nice works on 0/3.

You must be in high school because I’m friendly to girls and I have no trouble getting 7/10’s and above. There is being nice and there is being a pushover, you clearly don’t know the difference.

You’re a cheerleader? Idk man, would you say you’re genuine or do you pretend to be someone your not? I’d really have to know you to help you out.

Sex is common and overrated, beauty is common and overrated. finding someone you actually enjoy being with all the time is extremely rare

You're not trying hard enough without seeming like you're not trying hard
Dealing with the same scenario except 6'1, I have long interesting conversations with qts while they are all over me but still feel like a creep saying hey btw want to go have sex with me so they think I'm not into it
Every once in a while I'll get mad that I'm not getting laid and I'll be a sarcastic jerk with nothing to lose ..and then she'll invite me over to her place

Not sure why you telling me your troubles. It was OP who asked for advice, not me.

It's possible you're just a reddit fatass bitch trying to learn how to catch a Veeky Forums man.
You sound like one. If so, just go back to lurking and stop trying to change a man.

tip

are you me? but no seriously, moved back home from graduating college this summer and have been on a dry streak since. hometown fucking sucks. every girl is in a relationship or has a kid. back in college, too old to know anyone and college girls are the flakiest fucking thing. 23 sucks bro

I'd say I'm pretending, all confidence is forced and I'm secretly pretty autismo.

Fun insider info, Cheer guys don't hook up with the cheer girls. They are prime qtgf picks for the football/basketball guys, at best we get the other sports girls (tennis, track, etc.)
Except swimming. Swimming is a closed 'incest' club. Very strange.

goodnight all

You are not good looking. When will you learn fucking facelet? What makes you think you are? Surely the lack of p in v would suggest otherwise. Your life is your rating. Deal with it facelet

>getting rejected
>semi chad
ur a facelet simple as that

Take afew good photos and go on tinder.

how old OP? im in the same boat senpai desu and its really annoying how people just think height makes the difference.

>girls like me
Then the obvious problem is that you're not giving them the opportunity to fuck you, you dolt.
Unless you're autistic and girls don't actually like you

23. the shitty age with dealing with older women who like a man older and his life together and college girls who are 18-20 and only available at college parties surrounded by mother gooses who inevitably cockblock then the 21-25 year old girls who are settling down after getting exposed to the bar culture. fuck 23.

Bro trust me, they fucking like me. My main concern is fucking closing. They'll flake or I just have general shitty luck or something and some bullshit excuse generates.

same bro.

So, you're afraid of being intimate?

No dude. Like I've done the whole shebang. Intimacy whatever. I'm pretty damn social and can read cues really well, but ever since turning 23, I just lost my mojo it seems

>college cheerleader
kill yourself faggot

What is it, you think, that stops you from closing?
You must have some idea where in the chain of events you fail, and why that is

Just flaking and other circumstances. Maybe if I could get better insight on closing, I'd be pretty damn good but that's what I'm trying to figure out

R O M A N T I C
O
M
A
N
T
I
C

But you haven't had that trouble in the past?
What does "flaking" mean?

>cheerleader
Do you blow the football team before or after they fuck your cheer squad?

>6'5" college cheerleader
Your father must be extremely proud of his cheerleading son.

lmao, white men everyone.

You're a male doing the activity that is world famous for being done by women.
Of course you're constantly getting shot down.
As soon as you said cheerleader, I instantly thought you were a woman. When your post made it apparent you weren't, I immediately imagined a faggot instead

>male cheerleader

Wew lad.

Nice meme faggot

Upvoted

WHERE IS MY RED/BLACK/IRON PILLED WAIFU

invite the girl to your place and fuck her. a date/drinks is optional before this

you're so far in denial its ridiculous. My mate picked up cheer as he was an ex gymnast and proceeded to fuck like half the team in a year or two before he quit. It was amazing.

Damn bro, everything you've said here is me. 23 and just graduated, every fucking girl in my hometown is taken.