I don't think Veeky Forums has ever bee this BTFO

I don't think Veeky Forums has ever bee this BTFO

youtu.be/wMaB5Scagww?t=392

Other urls found in this thread:

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/plants-are-alive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop killing plants

Why they keep this "looking down" pose is it meant to be deep and artsy?
Its so unbearable gay he might as well start sucking the left guy cock

>I literally can't STOP falseflagging as vegans
the absolute squat rack of Veeky Forums

same person

those guys are literally on steroids

and no I'm not just saying that because there vegan

>and no I'm not just saying that because there vegan

yes you are

those guys are literally as big as some known roiders. Why are you trying to 'trol'

They are on steroids.
That is the only only way they'd ever put on even 1/5 the amount of muscle they are displaying.
This isn't even me being a prick about it.
This is a fact.

There's no telling how badly the sheer volume of gear they are on is ruining their shit.

They aren't inhibited by meat trash. They recover better from all the phytonutrients that meatcucks don't get. Meatcucks only care about "muh meat protein"

>They are on steroids.

They are not on steroids. Perhaps being vegan gives you an advantage for gaining muscle that meatcucks don't have?

There is no difference you huge faggot. Im a vegan but i dont "feel" any different than when i used to eat meat. You dont get powers just because you go vegan. Its just supposed to be a lifestyle change, not some journey to become a superhero.

I feel much better after switching to a WFPB vegan diet. Sorry you don't feel the same way.

>They are on steroids.
Vegan shills, go and please stay go.

Yeah you might "feel" better but for sure your progess on your lifts have stayed exactly the same or is the same with those that eat meat. The thing i hate about other vegans is their massive boners to put other people down. Let them eat whatever they want just like how they do for us you massive religious faggot

I love mispronouncing words so meat eater would be pronounced as mee teater ha ha

>just like how they do for us

Oh, is that why they ask us if we're vegan before bombarding us with retarded questions and attacking us with stupid fallacies?

>but for sure your progess on your lifts have stayed exactly the same or is the same with those that eat meat.

Nah, I'm on the green smoothie high antioxidant post-workout train now. I'm also on that hibiscus tea to avoid oxidative stress pre-workout train. If you put meattrash in your body your gains will suffer.

>starts a thread instigating meat eaters
>they are attacking us!
Stopped right there. You are either trolling or just huge faggot

oh fuck off retard

This board raids vegan threads with bullshit on a daily basis. This entire board is completely ignorant when it comes to plant-based nutrition.

Funny how every somewhat decent looking guy is on steroids according to this delusional board

how can meatcucks compete?

>Cant eat an egg
>cant take milk from an animal
>Cant take honey from bees
>Kill as many plants as you want
What do soy boys mean by this?

join the discord OP

discord
.gg/tgTWvh

the only way we can compete honestly is with steroids

Plants aren't sentient.

Vegans on suicide watch

I wonder how they'll Jew their way out of this one.

>Honey
>Sentient
pick one
This is your brain on vegetables

>can't eat meat
fugg
>can't eat plants
fugg

only way to truly live is to kys

>get bit by a snake
>can't use antivenom

>get glasses dirty
>can't wipe them with silk

>fail kindergarten because can't use glue

>get challenged to a joust lose by forfeit because you can't ride a horse

Vegans BTFO.

well if we are going down that route
>Milk
>Sentient
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tfw meatcucks can't even compete with vegan girls

does she use vegan makeup?

You want to prove that? How do you measure sentience?

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/plants-are-alive

yes

>body of a 20 year old
>face of a 50 year old
wew lad switching to veganism right now

its always funny when vegans claim that vegan makeup is fine ignoring the fact that that all the
data from researching on animals is used by most vegan companies that claim to be vegan
because they technically don;t do it themselves

Not seeing any proof there. Just because there biology is vastly differnt you cant “know” that they aren’t sentient. Plants and fungi can have complex chemical signaling and communication. Sentience is a philosophical concept, not a scientific one.

Jesus christ dude you actually believe you're the first one to bring this up? Just google your question and you'll get a long, detailed answer to why you're a fucking idiot.

he seems to be standing on a hill and by looking down he is underlining that fact.

*their
*can’t
I'm not sentient for being a phone poster

>actual pol meet up
>not actual fit meet up

One group has women the other is a group of shirtless manlets. i bet those soy boys blow each other to get their protein

>plastic bowl when they get food the first time
why not something biodegradable?

I would go vegan in a heartbeat if it was truly more healthy but it seems it's just a meme cult plus vegetarianism seems way superior

I'll stick to my mediterranean diet

I was thinking of an instagram since I look pretty nice but I have morals and values
I'm basically a pesco-vegetarian and could try to lie to myself but nah, not my kinda thing

post body with timestamp

threadly reminder that vegans never do this

>meat from a dead cow
>sentient

check mate.

dude, even another vegan is calling you a faggot. Throw in the towel, you are fighting for a non existent cause