Had no junk food for over 9 days

>had no junk food for over 9 days
>still feel awful

Why should I not just binge on ben and Jerry's and McDonalds later today? I have no hope of anything

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

Not your blog bro

piss off cunt

go do it

similiar sitiuation. want to die sometimes

>went to uni
>have a job
I have everything else listed and I’d trade you in two seconds

Blame it on yourself and nobody else and move your ass off couch

I'm the same expect no schooling or job. like this guy

Be happy you have a routine going and don't have to think about maybe being homeless.

You're still young dont waste it

>haven't eaten junk food for like two weeks
>literally no improvement in quality of life, feel more stressed

You probably still eat meat and consume dairy. After two weeks of being plant based my energy shot through the roof. Say what you want, but that shit works and it's easy. Lift weights and make sure your diet is on point. As far as your life goes, we're in the same fucking spot, unfortunately. We'll make it though.

OP here. I am on an extended lunch break. I have been demoralised today after seeing many Staceys, including a chav Stacey with a chav Chad

When I get home I will have to buy stuff like on the way there so I'll probably end up giving in.

Don't, fag. Keep your goals in mind. If you ever wanna give up, just feel your arm fat or belly fat and remind yourself. Get full on water and broccoli and carrots first before you binge on bullshit.

On the way home, fully demoralised by seeing so many Staceys because I left work after 5 pm and the trains were busy.

Will post pics of my binge food later.

But maybe tomorrow will be different...

Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels.

I saw enough Staceys on the walk from the underground station to my flat to warrant this binge.

t. Ugly no hope beta

Good taste on the chocolate.

the thing about eating fast food is that you get used to it so when you start eating it again your gonna feel like shit

Replace junk food with nicotine.

>Why should I not just binge on ben and Jerry's and McDonalds later today? I have no hope of anything

You will feel bad anyway.

I'm similar as you only i'm almost 28.

Some people just not meant to be happy. Nature dumps all the bad genes into one specimen from family three and sends them on the long lonesome road.

Lifting and betterment of myself are the only things keeping me sane and alive.

If you have no hope, there's no reason for you to keep trying.