Start doing weighted pullups with a 30lb dumbbell

>start doing weighted pullups with a 30lb dumbbell
>all the dyels gaze in awe and move out of the way

You can literally do this after 6 months of lifting

if you're a skelly.

Tfw I can barely do 10 pull ups. Am not dyel though.

I did a few sets with 40kg and caught some people whispering while looking at my direction, still no lifting buddies out of it or any other lifting feat...

Probably too intimidated mate.

If I can do 5x8 pullups but not more, should I move to weighted pullups already ?

At what point do you add weight to your pullups and how much do you start with? I can do 3x7 unweighted now.

yea, as long as those are full ROM pullups

I started at 5'10'' ~190 and it took me about two months from being able to do 3x8 with no weight to doing 30 lbs weighted. It's not that much.

can confirm

weighted pull ups are by far the most impressive lift a human can do to normies. multiple people have walked up to me to say how impressed they are and they have never done that with any other lift

how do you add weight to your pullups?
like how do you hold a dumbbell while doing the pullup?

>start doing pull ups with 30 lb dumbbell in my mouth
>chip front teeth and lie saying I got into a fight

If this is for real, you are a special kind of retarded.

Don't be jealous of my jaw gains.

In your hands obviously

Its lonely at the top
No one wants to workout with a really strong guy. People just want someone at their level to push themselves.

I wish i had friends.

>uni gym
>tons of people
>keep my eyes glued to floor
>start deadlifting
>work up to 405
>all bros have vacated the area

Why is this?

Tie the dumbbell to the bar or loop it around with some straps.

Doubt that's the case, just an awful mix of people at my gym. Insecure lookinf permadyels doing machine work, and ice queen type hot chicks in tights.

>weighted pull-ups
Enjoy your tendinitis

I've done weighted chins for over 6-7 years and never felt any pain.

Afraid that people expect them to give it a go

They are all looking at the strange man doing kipping pullups with a dumbell stuck between his butt cheeks

They’re not moving out of the way because of awe. They’re moving because you smell like shit.

that's the point dumbass

I can do 56 pounds as my one rep max
But i work out usually work out with 45 pounds for 5 reps
And when i put on a 25 pound weoght it feels like i am doing body weight pull ups
I do a lot of pull ups because i was once made fun of by a marine recruiter for not doing one and said escuses escuses weak people always use escuses.so i bowed never to let it happen again

> do with pull ups with 141 lb attached
> every1 look at me like at autismo
> only people talking to me and not looking at me like a werido are guys who also do weighted pull ups.

30 pounds weighted
I do 40 pounds for a warm up