How do i get a swimmer's body?

How do i get a swimmer's body?

Ever think about swimming

swim retard

The best wat is to run a lot. Don't swim that'll make you fat.

By playing tennis and hiking

yeah but is that all there is?

actually a logical fallacy

if an ugly girl askes you about how she can be a model, you wouldnt say "have you tried modeling"?

beautyful woman a beautyful because they are born this way, not because they picked it up

same goes for swimmers - they swim because they are good at.

all these answers are dumb. it takes forever to change your body by swimming, and you can't look at high level swimmers and assume OP will look like if he takes up swimming as a hobby. the correct answer, as always when it comes to changing how your body looks, is a combination of lifting and diet.

Swim, run, exercise but mainly cardio. Take a look at what diets the pros have, don't go full Michael Phelps (12000 Kcal/day) but learn from what they do.

As always with fitness, be consistent, swim regularly, eat healthy, be disciplined.

So why do swimmers look like that?

Don't listen to these idiots telling you to swim. Smh. All you need to do is eat your body weight in pasta every day. You'll have that swimmer body in no time.

1. photos after pump
2. tons of swimming from childhood, much more than 2-3 times per week

fat disgusting faggot ruins the pic.

THICCCCCC

why would you wear speedos if you look like that?

Face
_ _ _ _ _
Height

false equivalence, fucking idiot

this isn't attractive though

no one posted in the thread so far is attractive to any one other than tops

Be tall, broad shouldered, and a homosexual.

this next one is optional

Be almost too retarded to function in society

It's called confidence. I bet fatty could get more pussy than your DYEL ass any day.

This 100x

Why not do things optimally?

Exactly. OP wants to look like a self-absorbed twink, not a swimmer.

how do swimmers so consistently get the adonis belt?

Strong core/hip flexors + low body fat percentage

so how do you mimic this in the gym? hanging leg lifts? straddled hanging leg lifts to engage the hips?

Honestly be tall. I'm not sure what the correlation is, but I'm 6'1 and every other tall guy I know has a sick looking belt as well as me but short guys never have one as good as us.

is that a tranny or some shit? no way it's a biological male with zero bodyhair

swim

some of us guys are just like that

he looks like he's like 15. I didn't have any hair until i was in my early twenties. Neither do most Scandinavians. A lot of swimmers shave aswell.

I have the adonis belt of a greek statue yet I am only 5'4 soo... Take that

>what is low test

i bet that kid gets all the 15yr old pussy

True.
I am german, dark blonde hair and all my bodyhair is so blonde you can pretty much see through, only pubes, armpit and leg hair is light brown so you can see it without looking up close.
Also i am not really hairy anyways, still can grow a beard though.

post pics pls

lol that kid is not low test. Plus dht is what causes lots of body hair. You can have high test and low dht.
Just imagine if he started lifting, he easily has the base already. Fuark, he's probably slaying right now

carbs off calisthenics only final destination

also be born w/ a decent shoulder/waist ratio

/p/ here.

You're wrong, I understand where you're argument is going but your analogy is completely off. I'd much rather have an experienced 'ugly' model than an inexperienced model. There is a world of difference, every time you're with a newbie they all do the same wrong things and it can completely ruin the event/session.

Some people are naturals, they are exceptions.

The easiest and quickest way would be to swim every day, or, rather every other day, in as many forms / styles as you can. As far as the best diet for that body, well, you would want to avoid fatty food and limit you calories a bit. So, in summary, if you want a swimmer's body, just swim regularly and eat healthy, all while monitoring your calories and avoiding unnecessary fats.

You’re really retarded.

I'm no expert, but you could try swimming.

This is actually right

wish i started with this body when i was that age

this thread is gay af

Its actually not. He’s using a fallacy himself.

you're even more retarded than him because he was a troll

Can someone explain why reddit spacing is wrong without being a cunt

>he fell for the bait
wew king retard over here

I wonder what he looks like now. that pic is ancient.

you've seen these pics before?

What's your point exactly? Are you one of those pure logic debaters? Those things that exist nowhere in the real world?

The strong point doesn't win the debate it's the counterpoint that does with the emotional tie in.

is that Milo Yiannopoulos in his teens?

Get super tan, those guys aren’t even in good shape their just tan af so it makes them look cut

Wear a 50 pound weight belt, and 20 pound wrist/ankle pound belts adn swim.

Park outside the pool and bundle a week one in your van when no one is looking.

>you're wrong because you used a fallacy
>I'm right because I'm using a fallacy lmao who cares about logic
Are you, by chance, retarded or leftist?

Grindr

kek

whatever you do, do. not. swim.

they don't even swim, look at their tiny shoulders

Stop with the meme answer. It's already hen disproven

6'2 160, no noticeable adonis belt
shit sucks mane

Holy shit dude you are seriously fucking retarded

You try swimmin?

Literally the first response. "False equivalence".