Almost failed a bench and now my front delt hurts

should i go to the doctor?

was only 27.5 kg

You should go to the gynecologist

nah give it some days and make sure you go very controlled on the last part of the reps in the future. If it keeps hurting for more than a few weeks, maybe see a doctor. But they usually cant do much but take your moneys and time

LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Make sure you tuck your elbows in a bit at the bottom of the lift.

annihilated

So no ohp tomorrow i guess

Obviously..?
Do you work chest/shoulders two days in a row?

Could be a biceps tendonitis m8. Had it more than a month ago and my doctor told me to cut down the lifts. After a week i noticed that i had it on the rigjt side as well

Started lifting a few days ago and my right side is fine while i still feel something on the left. definitely go see a doctor or you could fuck your shit up badly

pussy

doing the 5x5 stronglift program

hmm ok.. I'd say there's a risk of overtraining and getting injuries due to not letting the muscles recover when doing such things, but I don't know everything about that program.

Plus1
Always keep your elbows in as so you use more of the tricep and keep the bar lower down the chest too. You're gonna fuck your shit up if your bench in line with your elbows

here you go bro this should help

But gynecologists are for wome-

>risk of overtraining
>benching 27.5 kg

that ain't your front delt bro

that's your supraspinatus aka rotator cuff aka you're fucked for weeks famalam.

I sprained my AC joint when I failed benching. I went to a doctor and was prescribed 4 weeks PT. Idk if the PT did anything and you can look up resistance band exercises but I think the main thing was just not lifting with my upper extremities for a month or so. It sucks but I used the time to do cardio.

thats what i get for going going to a gym without safetypins