Holy. Fucking. SHIT. I never realized boogie had lost so much weight

Holy. Fucking. SHIT. I never realized boogie had lost so much weight.

He's actually going to make it. He's going to become Veeky Forums isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/german-politician-admits-lying-about-ethnicity-of-sex-attackers/
thestar.co.uk/news/attempts-to-ban-rotherham-abuse-protests-stall-1-7485149
spiegel.de/forum/netzwelt/kampf-gegen-fake-news-ermittlungen-gegen-55-jaehrige-wegen-erfundener-vergewaltigung-thread-553050-10.html)
spiegel.de/spiegel/selin-goeren-a-1100990.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z9F8sTkUfzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5dFBL-r2dSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, he’s going to die

Also boogie please go

He looks exactly the same though.

hello boogie

He obviously did not do the surgery. It was a scam all along.

He's gained weight?

Also, PAY

>piano man dies
>boogie makes it
hold me fit

Why doesn't he just become a bloatmaxxed chad?

>In just 1 year this man got a better camera and tilted his head to the right

FOR

Just what if...
guys, what if
Just imagine. If this guy, who we have shat on for so long, becomes Veeky Forums? Imagine his first deadlift.

Damn. Maybe he'll be ourguy

MY

It's like a commercial for a weight loss center: before and way before

Not if he keeps swallowing his wife's boyfriend's semen.

HEALTHCARE

Hardly noticeable. If he had been dieting and exercising this whole time he would look much better.

He has been dieting though. Since he had his weight loss surgery, he would literally die if he overeats due to his stomach being so much smaller now.

Quit assuming that boogie isn't trying, because he most definitely is. If he wasn't, he would be dead already.

aged 8 years

I vomited in my mouth

Don't be wasting them nutrients user. }:(

>guy who took a fuck ton of steroids and liquid injections to look big vs guy who just ate food

He looks the same. Only reason that he isn’t dead yet is that the human body is resilient.
He’s on his way out though. And boogie please go

eating disorders are rough, don't expect it to stick the first time

good on him for so much progress though, pretty sure he's down over 100 lbs

Sad thing is he'll still never look good shirtless

Boogie pls go

>dieting
>not unable to shove his fat face anymore due to his stomach being stapled
This fat fuck loser represents every red ditboi fair weather lifter on fit. He will die in a matter of time. 3 years tops

>guy who spend like 4 hours a day at gym vs drooling fat fuck that walks 5 yards per year max

He won't die, the stomach expands back and he will go back to where he was and undermine the whole cirurgy

He's lost literally no weight. He's probably gained weight in fact.

based on?

He claims to have lost a lot and be able to walk again. might be true, might not be, either way i don't get the rooting against him

Don't worry - swallowed it again

>don't expect it to stick the first time
this is like the 20th time for boogie tho
remember his fatloss channel? how long did that last?

'delet this'
-Mark Rippetoe

The fat slob makes a living off of filming his life and actions. If any of that were true there would be multiple videos about it because he can't stop yammering about himself.

KANGZ

This is even more impressive than the Alex Jones 90 day transformation

Hey! I watch Last Week Tonight too!!

>looks just as morbidly obese and 10 years older

g-good job booger...

He looks way thinner in the face. Just saying.

Holy fuck are those stretch marks on his cheeks?

Wow I see no changes. impressive boogers you're really pushing the envelope of how much a human can fail despite getting surgery and willpower taken out of the equation.

kek

All joking aside this just cements for me that booger is not going to make it.

He is a fucking joke. A pity party seeking wishy washy fat faggot. I'm disgusted he ever got to over 500, I'm disgusted at the fact he needed surgery to even lose a single pound, and I'm the most disgusted that he isn't even losing weight at a respectable pace.
You're on the way out boogers. You fucked it all up and it's too late to change it.

Shut the fuck up paulie

Fuck Germany, I hate this stupid bitch whos letting mudslims into civilized world, and all people who support them. This is why I lift, to be superior in upcoming race war. Germans becoming worse than jews and whole EU is just a cuckland, I hate living here atm.
Also, fuck Boogie, I hope he dies asap so this threads wont come up anymore, hes just a fatass lard who denied doing anything by himself and then started posting about his weight loss by surgery. What a pathetic cunt.

His weightloss is still pretty slow.

He must be drinking ranch dressing by the gallon

Why didnt he just change his diet? This looks like he is going to fail despite going thru surgery, that's insane.

Dumb the fat and start eating rice or potatos only, like jillette did. That's easy and anybody severely obese can do it.

He’s a classic case of munchausen’s.
The pity parties, the tearful promises to improve and the blatant self sabotage all point to it.
The fact that he’s drinking soda, the ONE thing you should never drink after bypass surgery, indicated he’s planning on torpedoing this latest “effort” as well

>This is why I lift, to be superior in upcoming race war
You know wars are fought with guns and bombs, right?

They make you adopt better habits and drop some weight before you're considered a candidate for surgery

nah, he's honestly managed to (well, how could he not with his stomach torn out or whatever surgery) lose some of that ultra-fatty fat. You can see his eyes again.

source outside of dailytrash (or any source at all)?

Sure

telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/german-politician-admits-lying-about-ethnicity-of-sex-attackers/

bro just spent 30 minutes looking for a source from a non tabloid/gossip website and couldn't find one. This goes for every /pol/rus baitpost.

yeah saw that one too, went to the homepage but all their headlines involved scandals and rapes

And trucks, dont forget the trucks
they give that extra "oomph" of diversity

So what sources exactly were you expecting to hear from?
Pics related has 3 different sources
thestar.co.uk/news/attempts-to-ban-rotherham-abuse-protests-stall-1-7485149
another here regarding protest bans^

They cover up shit like this all the time, what is two rapes against tens of thousands?

I found this from a commenter (who holds more credibility than any tabloid site simply by existing) and translated it mostly through my own knowledge of German.
>Richtig ist: Selin Gören wurde durch eine Gruppe Migranten vergewaltigt und offenbar auch bestohlen. Zunächst hat sie die Vergewaltigung überhaupt nicht angezeigt, sondern nur den Diebstahl. Dabei gab sie an, dass die Gruppe der Täter sowohl aus Migranten als auch aus Deutschen bestanden hätte. Zwölf Stunden später (am folgenden Vormittag) ist sie nochmals zur Polizei gegangen und hat ihre Anzeige korrigiert.

He says that "the victim got raped and stolen from and she only reported the theft to the police. Twelve hours later she went back to the police to report that she was assailed by both migrants and germans alike. "

>Besonders interessant finde ich in Ihrem Beitrag, dass Sie gleich drei Dinge verschweigen:
1. Auch bei ihrer ersten Anzeige sprach Frau Gören nicht nur von deutschen Tätern, sondern auch von Migranten.
2. Frau Gören hat in ihrer ersten Anzeige keine Vergewaltigung erwähnt, somit also auch zu keinem Zeitpunkt einem Deutschen unterstellt, er habe sie vergewaltigt.
3. Frau Gören hat ihre erste Anzeige zwölf Stunden später - also nach Ablauf der Nacht - von sich aus korrigiert.

"I find it especially interesting in your comment that you withhold these 3 points of information:
1: even in her first report did the victim mention both immigrant and German assailants.
2: the victim didn't mention the rape in her first report
3: the victim corrected her report after 12 hours"
(spiegel.de/forum/netzwelt/kampf-gegen-fake-news-ermittlungen-gegen-55-jaehrige-wegen-erfundener-vergewaltigung-thread-553050-10.html)

What's your argument against your image being anything but fake news from /pol/?

your pic related is legit and involves a pedofile ring by Pakis in Brittain, but it's still no argument against my point that the original image is fake news. You can't also keep linking to the 10 same websites every time and keep us from suspecting something fishy is going on.

Boogie has vastly improved his diet. We should all be rooting for him.

spiegel.de/spiegel/selin-goeren-a-1100990.html
>the spokeswoman for the left-wing youth organization was raped by migrants.
>At first she only told the police that she had been robbed by men who spoke German, Why?
Is german sites more reliable? I will be fucked to pick native sources then

People even feel hard pressed to believe when the peaceful refugees pull this shit live on air
youtube.com/watch?v=z9F8sTkUfzQ

Keep it up Boogie!

first of all that got me hard. Bro, I'm not pro immigrants or anything but you just deflected my argument by linking to another happening.

>guns
>ammo
>equipment
>supplies
>food
>tools
>not heavy and not requiring stamina
stay faggy

kys boogie you fat piece of human garbage

the things that he eats are not food

i agree with this and this is huge because my opinion is important
having to resort to surgery to lose weight is cheating and a just cause to kill yourself

kinda sad but the germans had it coming

>implying wars aren't going to be fought by remote controlled cyborg monkeys

So he just went outside and got a tan. Cool

how the fuck am i supposed to tell when he he has half is torso in the frame and his gross beard covering his face?

Keep going boogie!

I wonder how the Pissed Off gamer doing right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=5dFBL-r2dSM

Holy fuck, nostalgia-thread!

the first story is bullshit and the bbc headline is unrelated, the rest is the shit like the jewish chronicle, ffs

I provided a german source for it, as i said a cant pick any smaller german sources as not only i do not speak it, it also does not take a genius to believe the same country admitting thousands upon thousands of refugees would try their best to refrain from mentioning crimes commited by them, it would be political suicide.
Past pic was related to how they wanted to punish whoever leaked the INFORMATION about cologne attacks, not the perpetrators
had it not leaked and reached global coverage we would not have heard from it and you would be just as skeptical as you are like now

"refugees" come from the least educated, most radicalized and most violent countries the planet, why is it so hard to believe they would be just as violent once they move over?

pic related got an award regarding free speech

Still doing better than WingsofRedemption. I don't know why you're tearing this man down. Wings had the support of FpsRussia and flopped. Boogie is and has been trying, albeit slowly to change his life.

How does that contradict anything from the article? It's a sad state of affairs when only the tabloid press will print the truth about rapist Islamic beasts because mainstream sources are too afraid.

That what you get when you fuck your liver let like an achoholic, only he has done it with food.

Which is why Boogie had to Doctor shop, he could never go through with that initial weight loss

hes still morbidly obese

that is such fucking bullshit. Let's say an average man needs some 2000 calories a day. really think about how much boogie has been eating and for how long - he's 43 now.

he "tried" to diet which means he failed at dieting.

He got a induced malabsortion syndrome, user, that means that he doesnt process all the calories he eats. So he's probably eating the same amount, but not all the nutrients reach his blood instead they go directly to his pants when he shits himself.

PAY

watch his older videos. he looked so bad and it's only obvious in comparison to now.

better to look like shit than look dead.

So fucking hyped for T H I N N boogie

good on him but if i was him I'd just stick to that weight hes literally gaining loose skin on his eybrows.

He’s gonna get real thin start loving life than get hit by a bus, such is life

alex jones fanboi

Has boogie actually said he weight recently?

I stared losing weight when I was heavier than him and I'm about to break into the 300's

(((truth)))

>both migrants and germans alike.
100 bucks says the "Germans" were "assimilated" second gen T*rks.

heavier than him...jesus.

Howd you start? Like did you see a doctor to get approved exercises that wouldnt explode your heart?

it depends on what procedure he got though. If he got his stomach stapled/halved that yea I guess thats an option but it wont come without pain. If he had gastric bypass his digestive track will miss key nutrients and he will be feeling sick 24/7