Food

Veeky Forums what’s a good chicken meal prep I can make for the week that’s not bland and doesn’t make me want to kill myself?

Plain chicken, broccoli and sweet potato. Lunch and supper. Watch your acne clear up and your clean gains come in.

>plastic
Enjoy your nogainz

not op, but when you say plain chicken, how plain should it be?

as long as you dont microwave in plastic, youre fine

/r/ing this recipe

This plain

>what’s a
fuck off with you reddit phasing

learn to spice your shit, son. I can't tell you specifics cus I wing it every time but use stuff like
-salt
-pepper
-garlic
-onion
-oregano
-chili
-red pepper flakes/paste
-soy sauce
-mirin
-sesame oil
-ginger
-vinegar
-worcestershire
-boullion
a lot of this crap can be bought dried in flake or powder form. Get in the kitchen and go nuts.

Source for that?
>sweatingpepe.jpg

completely plain.
skinless, boiled and no seasoning. not even salt or pepper.
it's not healthy if you don't suffer.

Yet another Scooby victim.

>that mixed race guy who puts way to many different seasonings on his chicken every time and makes it taste like shit

Hijacking thus thread. I made a kale, baby spinach cashew salad with whole milk ricotta. Will I eventually become hot cardio bunny?

I didn't say to use them all at once.

I'm one of the picky eaters and can eat the same thing everyday. I ate my chicken plain as in I opened the package baked it then ate it lol. I followed a very strict diet with 0 cheating for 2 monthes, weight training and cardio 4 times per week with a 600 calorie deficit and I dropped from 190 to 168. It's amazing what the body can do when u follow a strict disciplined plan. Now I don't give a fuck tho eat whatever but make sure I include vegetables in every meal and try to stay at my maintence/under goal never calorie positive. End of the day you don't even need to go to the gym, just eat clean and stay 200-400 calorie deficit and you will lose weight.

Oh, and if u want to gain CLEAN mass do the opposite and go calorie positive by 200-400. Don't listen to the idiots on this board that think 1500 positive is a good bulk, ur gonna get fat and look like shit. Unless u roid, but that's another can of worms.

>asks question
>posts pic which clearly answers question

Why do this?

I buy all the chicken breast I will eat during the week, clean them up, mix some olive oil, pepper, salt, and maybe paprika and rub them in that, put them in the oven at 220°C for about 20-25 min. While that is cooking I make a lot of rice, brown rice is better, and if I have time, some beans (these require like 8 hours to soak in water and then 1 hour boiling). Then I just eat 1 chicken breast, some beans and some rice.

Am I the only one who finds repulsive the taste of cooked chicken the day after? Even if it's stored in the fridge.

It's all good now actually. Most plastic and saran wrap is microwave safe. It was bad in the old days (read: before you were born) when PVC was used.

>brown rice is better

Why?