What PPL does Veeky Forums run?

What PPL does Veeky Forums run?

Other urls found in this thread:

diogn.es/u/156
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The reddit one because I can't be bothered to write my own

none

the reddit one

leddit after a couple of months of ss, been making good gains and I'm getting really close to 1234, I haven't maxed on deads in a little while. Considering increasing my frequency of ohp as it has been stalling.

day 1
P P L
day 3
P P L
day 5
P P L
run and swim on weekends

what did he mean by this, are you doing ppl 3x/ week? that absolutely destroys the point of the program, just do a full-body program 3 times per week instead

>PPL

I just started lifting so I'm doing a version I saw posted here before which is a modification of Scooby's.

Push:
OHP, Dumbbell Flies, Bench Press, Dips, Side Raise

Pull:
Hammer Curls, Curls, Over/Underhand Pullups

Legs:
Squats, Calf Raises, Lunges, Deadlifts, Pic Related

>PPL
When will this fucking meme die already.

>j-just do ss if you're a beginner
PPL grants you much more rapid gains as a beginner than ss does.

>PPL
Can someone explain the logic behind having a separate push and pull day? By that reasoning you should also have separate squat down and stand up days instead of a single leg day.

CoolCicada's except I do 3x8 incline bench, alternate OHP and flat bench, and switch out some exercises with cable variants like overhead extensions.

>just do a full-body program 3 times per week instead
>JUST

I don't understand, are you insinuating that this would not be possible?

i pop in and do push on my way to work, pull on the way back, and a chilled out legs session just before bed.

mon wed fri

i'm saying i don't do ppl

I like to commit a day entirely to cardio so I've smashed mine into two days so I can do PPCPPC as my routine.

Push:
>Bench
>Squat
>Incline or Dips
>OHP
>Shoulder Flies
>Tricep isolation of some kind
>Abs

Pull:
>Deads
>Full width pullups, was just lat pulldowns when I was weaker
>Pendlay Rows
>Close grip chins
>Facepulls
>Bicep curls

In 2 years this routine got me from (5RM):
>Bench: 65lbs to 265lbs
>Squat: 95lbs to 355lbs
>Dead: 135lbs to 455lbs
>Bodyweight: 135lbs to 165lbs

So the squat is your only leg movement?

>the squat

TheSquatâ„¢

diogn.es/u/156

changes everyday, the best out there

>ss is the only routine that isn't muh brosplit but renamed to avoid the fact that I'm essentially running the same program as the Indian curlbros in the corner
Greyskull LP and every other good beginners strength/athletics routine blows PPL out of the water. A beginner doesn't gain shit from doing 4 different bench variations in one workout

So it's a normal fucking push/pull

>ever looking at reddit
Fuck off. I swear no one from here visited that shithole 7 years ago.

Anyway, fuck PPL. PP is where it's at.

Switching off of PPLs was the best decision I ever made for my gains

How do I achieve Mr. Burns mode?

Secret Stonecutter rituals

mfw i find out PPL 3-a-days were the key to gains

Imo reddit one is flawed because it does deadlifts weird and because of the 2 arm isolations at the end of the workouts.
I think it's better to replace one of the tricep isolations with a chest isolation, and one of the ceps isolations with a row variation.
One arm isolation really is enough for me to get a nice pump after doing a push or pulk day.

very nice progress desu