is a nice booty genetic?

> is a nice booty genetic?
How do I get buns like these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlQF0llYeXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

made to be bred by BLACK COCK

Gonna need a pic of your buns to tell, whether you have potential or not.

back to >>>/leftypol/

>be a teenage girl
>have your genetic fat distribution favor your ass
>wear revealing underwear
>stand in favorable lighting
>stick your ass out with lordosis posing and take a picture
>keep taking pictures until you get a perfect one that makes your ass look good

It is nice. As for could you get it - if you are at a healthy weight and you have a smaller ass then no, you literally have no recourse other than surgery. If you are overweight or have a big ass but its flabby then yes, getting in shape could get you the ass.

Romanian deadlifts
Hip thrusts
Bulgarian split squats
Goblet squats
Getting fucked doggy style while arching your back like a good girl

You know, the basic bitch instathot booty workout

Won't do shit to build an ass, only shape it.

Building muscle plus keeping normal bodyfat levels = build ass. Plus getting rawdog fucked doggystyle for a good hour has been scientificially proven to add inches to girls asses!
ITS TRUE!

You can't "shape" an ass. Your muscle insertion points are predetermined and without invasive surgery to change that, you have 2 options to change the appearance of your body parts.

1. Build muscle mass in that area
2. Lose fat around that area

The last part is absolutely true but the first part isn't. Women put on literally no muscle compared to men - look at male bodybuilders on gear, lifting 6 days a week with a great diet - their asses are still small, nowhere near thick girl size. A girl will build a percentage of what they do.

Female asses are 95% hip bone, waist and genetic fat distribution. Working it out can shape it a lot and turn a flabby ass into a more pert one, but the only way to actually go up in size is surgery. Which in my mind more flat girls should just go ahead and get.

You can shape an ass. Fat sits on top of muscle and when that muscle is more taut and slightly bigger it will hold the fat favourably. Same way fat guys can look like they've got big arms when a minimal amount of muscle begins to hold it better.

fat-soluble vitamins (from food). i.e., eat liver

You're just building muscle.

I'm not denying that - but rather than changing the shape of the ass due to muscle piling on, it's rather that minimal amounts of muscle growth have bigger impacts on the structures lying on them.

If a girl with a flat ass thinks she can deadlift her way to a big ass she is wasting her own time, she should try eat and see if by chance she puts the fat there and otherwise just pay for fat injections.

Implying you wouldn't tap that in an instant

Of course not. Just lift ffs.

5x brappies every day

The squat is litteraly the worst thing a woman can do if she wants a nice ass.

Literally: new swimsuit, better pose, tan and photoshop.

disregard this. I suck cocks

I can't. You just said that you suck cocks. That's kind of a big deal.

Literally airbrushed to shit. She hasn't built any ass whatsoever.

ah yes I'm sure she grew her ass naturally just like she grew her tits naturally

Her ass and tits are the same size in both, do you not understand perspective?

look up her other pictures. her tits are super obviously fake

you genuinly think im gonna fall in love with you because your ass is bigger

I just looked, she clearly has gotten fat injections to her ass since the photos posted here but i dont think she has fake breasts, they're still tiny.

> Girl is clearly wearing a metric fuck tonne of makeup
> surprised when she looks like a different person without it

U guys are retarded. It's not even the same girl. They both have moles in different places on their arms and backs.

No, the higher res pic makes more visible and she's probably gained some new ones with age.

No, she's still pretty damned ugly with the makeup.
She peaked before she even hit 17.

> Girlprogressivelyleansmoreforward.jpeg

yeah that too but its pretty clear her ass is way more developed also

First to second pic is no growth, just bigger thighs and a better pose and clothes. Third she's posing even harder and in a thong so it's hard to tell. It's either injections or photoshop.

its some youtube fitness person, she does actually lift

I don't doubt that, if anything it lends huge credence to her photoshopping photos or getting fat injections.

an ass like that is genetic however dont fret, genetic given asses looking like shit before age 30. If you lift and develop goods muscle you can have something similar that wont end up as a cottage cheese mess.

No she is doing a shiton of ass exercises variations, almost exclusively.
source: her YT channel

My ass legit looks like I'm wearing a diaper.

lmao

literally th same ass, just different lighting and angle

Not sure how people can deny that women can make their asses bigger and more athletic.
The butt is a huge muscle.
Why all the denial? I dont understand

The problem is, most women simply wont build a nice booty. Because humans in general are lazy, and women are worse than men

because the majority of instagram "fitness" hoes who claim to have built their butts have 0 leg development and haven't lifted more than 20 pounds in their entire life. fake asses are common among instagram hoes

>tfw you catch a glimpse of your ass in the mirror, actually give it some thought for the first time in your life and have an epiphany that if you were a sloot youd have chads lining up for that.

Dis.
1)The glutes are fucking muscles, of course they can grow.
2) fat contours better with more muscle, so women can hold more body fat and look good. (Hence THICC)
3) women don't have the hypertrophic potential of men, but this is less true of the lower body, especially the ass which is the muscle most similar in potential between the sexes.

yeah of course.

But they don't matter.
That'd be like saying, hey you can't be happy, because most smiling people are faking it.

Miss Olsen is one of the legit ones out there.
She's got videos of herself doing hip raises with like 300-400 lbs for full 12 reps, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlQF0llYeXU

>tfw my male bootie looks better than most girls'

This I can tell if you have the genetic potential or not

This is true though. I have a really nice ass and every gf/one night stand has commented on it. They are jealous of it. I usually have a better ass than the girls I bang. Mt butt is REALLY nice and I catch (((((straight))))) guys staring at it all the time in the gym. Even if they aren't gay they are definitely wondering "how does a guy have an ass so nice?"

I have the same problem dude, my gf is always talking about how I got the best ass in the relationship and girls come to talk to me over my ass and shit. I dont so anything other than heavy squats and diddlys and I dont do them because i wanna have a big ass.

i would fuck her since 2002

but user she was 9 years old in 2002

The reasons have been discussed in this thread - you are wrong.

their is blonde chick in my that does alots of ass workout ill tell you my observations after few months wether you can get at that point with workout only.

When do most women peak when it comes to physical attractiveness?

I wish I could send this to my gf without her getting literally assmad. She needs to lift more. It's true women are lazy. I had her in the gym for 3 weeks 5 days a week doing deep high weight squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts and stairmaster and it was crazy what it did for her ass and that wasn't enough to keep her doing it. Bitch expects me to look like a model but she doesn't do shit to look like one

Eat a LOT of corn. Corn has starch, and starch "make dat ass fat af". Squat everyday, too. At least 1000 a day. No exceptions.

That sucks man. I'm also trying to get my gf into the gym. I'm slowly losing some attraction as time goes on.

There is proof staring you in the face man. Learn to have a bit more of an open mind.

Ikr especially cause at my Uni there are super hot fit girls everywhere and I know she could be one of them

hmm could you explain what you mean by "2002" user?

God damn same boat. I'd be so fucked if I went to prison. Big herc would bust cheeks.

She's just looking fatter to me look her triceps, the lack of definition is scaring
Also she is suspected to has butt implant

>This many people falling for lumbar lordosis

Do you know and just not care?

if i'm a guy and girls in my area love ass as much as we do, How do i get a big butt without going T-Rex mode and/or making it look square and too muscley?
like some good exercises just for my ass and not really for legs.

Goal butt

You use an example of a girl with obvious ass implants to prove your point?

whatca eating there spice wise

why is everyone denying butt growth in this thread? Look at male weightlifters they all have big asses, look at female lifters too same deal.

Chicks can build a nice butt, just insta thotties aren't usually the right people to follow for this.

t. Two ex-gf's hit the gym and built nice asses over years while dating me

Men cant and think of how much more muscle men build than women. Look at roiding men and look at olympic female deadlifters. Small asses, female asses are genetic and your flat gf will always be that way. Repeatedly saying otherwise wont change reality.

That looks stuffed, post an underwear pic

Because the only people, without exception, who say that girls can build an ass in the gym are desperate autists with pancake girlfriends who dream that one day they will be thick. They ignore all evidence and logic that is ever posted and just respond with some meme image of a instagram 'progression' post where the later picture has severe contortion, different underwear, photoshop and in some cases injections.

23-ish

your butt will never look too muscley unless you hit like 6% BF, at 10% it still looks like a bubble butt

I actually used to work with three ghetto black girls. One was half-white and didn't have much ass. The other two did. I overheard them talking, the half girl wanted to know how to get a big ass.

The big booty black girl said "you gotta eat a lot of corn starch and get fucked in the ass"

Are you already thin or a normal weight?
If so, look at your normal butt.
Do you think "It's already good, just needs some adjustments"?

If so, exercise is going to do something for you.
If not, you can gain some points, but it'll never radically change. 90% of an ass is athe fat distrubution, which is 100% genetic.
The rest you can manipulate with exercise, but it's a lost cause if you have nothing to work with in the first place.

Just muscle on its own will give you the patented Hank Hill behind and nothing more.

break up with that bitch senpai

that girl's ass is defo fake. no hamstrings with that ass lol

oh no. you're retarded

if you don't know what you're talking about, fuck off with your comment.
ass implants dont look like that. they look stationary almost, like a permanent fullness at the top half of your ass cheeks. it's impossible for ass implants to look like her picture.
notice how the ass cheeks are at "different lengths" so to say, while still looking round and full. implants cant do that

He was 100% right.

19. This was well accepted in like, the 20s.

>tfw i used to hang around with a girl that walks around with an ass like that
>tfw she's barely done any kind of exercise in her life

Granted, she is very chubby. She still has some fucking ridiculous ass genetics. Also bordering on firm E-cups.

She doing the pose. Her butt looks much bigger than it is.

Slavic genetics right there

> very chubby
> ass the size of the thin OP girl
> E cups despite being fat
She sounds fucking atrocious.

She's a jew user.