twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there are people out there thinking lettuce salads are healthy

My cum is a good source of zinc too doesn't mean I'm gonna eat it

obv you eat other people cum.

>tfw no cum to eat

are u a gril?
i could help u with that

Is it legit op? i dont want to use it and get a nasty smoothie

Yeah its legit I did it too, just google it other people probably recommend this also

Spinach in smoothie =\= kale in smoothie

spinach is pretty good

haha yea

I put both spinach and kale

still kale is like 63% healthier, more stuff in it.

I tried spinach in shakes. The taste was fine but the smell ruined it. Anybody get the same effect?

>still kale is like 63% healthier, more stuff in it.
Quit making shit up. Spinach and Kale are pretty equal in nutritional content

Drink with straw

really depends on what particular nutrients you want. spinach wins for iron and magnesium, while kale beats it in copper and calcium. any dark leafy green is impossible to go wrong with, and kale and spinach are the kings of dark leafy greens

not that spinach isnt super healthy, but if you want zinc from a vegetable go buy some mushrooms

>mushroom
>vegetable

yeah and tomatoes are fruits, did middle school just get out?

Its a fungus you ass

Sorry to say user, while a mushroom is in fact a fungus, that's not related to the fact that it's a vegetable. Technically all vegetables are fruits as well.

it's good and I like it too, but don't eat too much of it. Especially adult leaves contain much oxalic acid, not good for the kidneys and it also binds calcium and iron

I use to eat mine
>tfw nofap and no cumcandy

>doubt

>mfw Im doin IF but I swallowed a load in a mall parking lot 2 hours before my eating window

At least it wast a truck stop in Ohio the caloric density of those loads is almost non-Newtonian. All cums aren't made equal, a Californian mall jizz is comparable to a dandelion salad whereas Ohio truck stop dumps are more like 2kg of prime rib eye fillet.

>Technically all vegetables are fruits as well
is this a joke?

fruit are parts of plants that bare seeds after flowering (ovaries). The only partial exception is accessory fruits, which arent actually the plant's ovaries but some adjacent structure, and they arent technically fruits either.

you could maybe argue that all fruits are vegetables using stretched technicalities, but in no way could you argue that all vegetables are fruit

bro its a fruit bro

Spinach is GOAT
I usually have it in a smoothie in the morning, or cook it a little and have it with eggs and toast for lunch.. can barely taste it, has lots of good stuff and is relatively cheap.

Cooking spinach will make it's antioxidant content absorbed better
But pretty much yea, it's the shit

Want to get some spinach into your diet that will be delicious? Here's what ya do:

Get some eggs, garlic (fresh), spinach (fresh), basil (fresh!) and some shredded parmesan cheese (real parmesan, not the lame powdered stuff). You already have butter right? Peel a nice fat clove or two of garlic, mince the shit out of it, and toss it in a frying pan with a little bit of butter. Start that sauteeing on low to medium heat. Chop some spinach and a bit of basil up, crack a couple eggs into a bowl, and mix the greens and eggs together. When the garlic is lightly sauteed (not browned) pour the egg-spinach-basil into the pan, and either scramble it up or let it set up into an omelette, your call. The greens will make it take a little longer to cook. Then take it out of the pan and bury it in shredded parm.

This is fucking delicious AF and is packed with protein and micronutrients. Very filling for the amount of calories, its a great staple meal while cutting, but fits fine in a bulking diet too.

Enjoy.

That's why you wilt it on a hot pan

L O N D O N

>Technically all vegetables are fruits as well.

High in oxalate (inflammatory).

Don't vegetables lose some of their effectiveness once blended? Or is that shitsci

You talk like some 35 years old balding cuck that is very active on Reddit. Kys

Brocolli sprouts

raw vegan bullshit, by that logic steamed broccoli is useless

>t. vegan

Ty

spinnie and brocco are goat veg

I'm older than that. And I've been on Veeky Forums way longer than Reddit, since at least 2006 or so. I remember when Jake Brahm got busted for copypasta, before Veeky Forums got crapped up by 50 million idiot /pol/ racists. I've been running chan-offshoot websites since about 2008, which I'm not going to bother to link.

You should purge the word "cuck" from your vocabulary, by the way, it's pretty much like wearing a beanie propeller hat in public as a fashion statement. Unless you really want everyone to know how shallow your thinking is.

And eat more spinach.

GET EM' user. Oh, and I can't wait to try your recipe.

Amen brother! I do this, without the basil and paramesan though and my method is not as refined as this but i'll note this down and upgrade my omelette. Ps: fuck the nagativity, just ignore that shit its not worthy of replies

Does anyone have a quick and easy way to prepare those frozen blocks of spinach? They're so cheap and taste good when dealt with correctly but have a fuckload of water and have to be drained.

>basil and eggs
>not chives or parsely

saw in a doc about icelandic strongmen Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson carries around a tupperware of spinach and just eats a handful like every 20 minutes

Nothing wrong, it's just that it's a goitrogen like most cruciferous vegetables so you should be supplementing iodine if you eat a significant amount. There's also a concern about kidney stones but you just need to eat an adequate amount of calcium for it to bind to the oxalates to render them useless

BTFO
user have you tried frying up just spinach with a pinch of spices like chilli powder and cumin?
It's bretty gud

you would need to eat an absolute shitload for the goitrogens to become a problem

Sup senpai, story time

About 3 years ago, every day I ate a spinach salad with chicken for lunch, and had spinach in fried rice with chicken for supper.

I hot a point where I started getting bad stomach cramps. I thought it might be the walnuts in the salad, so I started leaving those out. Still getting cramps, and one day it got so bad I had to drive home. As soon as I was in the door I projectile vomited up all the spinach I had for lunch.

I dunno if I was just eating too much of it, or if I had a week or two of bad stuff. I tried looking it up and sounded like I developed a histamine intolerance? I'm sure someone here will tell me that's wrong.

Anyway, I take it easy on spinach now. I still always opt for it over lettuce, but I'm not eating it daily anymore

Autism lol

>reddit spacing
>im le old fag guise i swear xdd
there was never a single year Veeky Forums was not filled by racists you inbreed autist

LMAO that picture

written by a black pedo 100%

It really is the goat vegetable, I don't put it into my shakes though because I use my blender bottle

I legit just eat a handle full of spinach with nothing else for the mineral gains

so you ARE an old balding cuck thats active on reddit

kidney stones

>is spinach the goat vegetable?
No.
In order to be actually healthy and fit you need to eat a VARIETY of vegetables, along with fruits and MEAT for high-quality protein, and if you're an athlete of any kind (even the shitty 'aesthetics' kind, lol) then you should also supplement with a wide-spectrum multi-vitamin daily as well.

Oh and by the way ingesting large quantities of raw vegetable matter will NOT make your digestion 'healthy', and you shit a lot because your gut can't handle it. Try eating COOKED foods instead, idiot, and put the blender away. Seriously, do I have to do all the thinking around here?

You sound like a pathetic faggot

I want some loaded potatoes so bad now

>and MEAT for high-quality protein

*yawn*

youtu.be/wMaB5Scagww?t=392

I've got a bottle of 50mg zinc pills right here.
To get that much from spinach, I need NINE KILOS of raw spinach. How about no.

Good smoothie recipe OP?