2017 is almost done. Happy with this years gym work fit?

2017 is almost done. Happy with this years gym work fit?

I would gas myself if I looked like that, not even joking

well I just started seriously lifting 3 weeks ago, so I guess

Didn't do nay gym work, but did a ton of field work out in the wilderness and got pretty fit/lean from it so yeah I'm more or less happy with how the year has gone.

I really like your adonis belt, user

so im guessing this is what happens when an aushwitz mode hops on gear and has some random ass routine?

Yeah mostly!

Beginning of 2017 I was coming off a shoulder injury and herniated disc, hadn't done any real lifting since Aug '16.

Back in the gym 4 days/week, around 195-200lbs @ 6'3", my lifts are a lot weaker than they were before injuries, but my form and approach have greatly improved as a result of injury/recovery. I'm probably around 12% bf now as a former fatty, and given the pace and direction I think 2018 will be a year of good things

Tldr: yup got hurt but ain't hurt no mo

Apparently (if I remember the post from a thread weeks ago) he has some kind of eating disorder but hopped on gear without fixing it and this is what you get.

All the food he eats looks like alien shit

Current one I guess

Bitch that's an adonis harness

No, you wouldn't. The desire to survive is stronger than the shame. You'd suffer but live your pathetic life.
t. freak

there's this myth that the guy took tren and didn't train

I am but holding onto a thread already dear friend, and I arguably have potential. 15 seconds of Nitrogen and into the void you go.

You should be in a really bad condition to do that. Shittiness of your body or face isn't enough. There must be something else.

>There must be something else
Of course there is

There's also a myth where they said he took DNP for a week. There's a quite a few myths regarding the super low bf dyel pic - I don't know which is real

> closing up on 2/3/4/5 while being significantly less fat

Yeah feels ok

The dude in OPs pic messaged me on bodybuilding constantly asking for cutting advice, he eventually got banned lmao

Seems like he realized that eating would be a good idea.

Do tell, user, what's troubling you?

2/3/4/5 is proportionally fucked though. 5pl8 diddy is significantly easier than 2pl8 ohp

if i remember correctly this kid has eating disorder, anorexia and other health problems

He looks like a Dark Souls hollow

Down 20kg, about 10 to go, hope to hit it around mid Jan. Pretty pleased .

I remeber this guy from misc. Strong, strong case of anorexia and BBD, he would literally walk for 3 hours every day on top of lifting weights and eating like 1700> calories.