I want to improve my style, what do I wear? What do you guys wear? I am not swole yet so keep that in mind...

I want to improve my style, what do I wear? What do you guys wear? I am not swole yet so keep that in mind. Posting here because Veeky Forums is full of fags.

Veeky Forums is full of fags because only fags care that much about how they look bruh. Browse Veeky Forums or /r/malefashionadvice

just wear whatever
if your swole no one will give a shit

I am not swole yet which is the problem

first I gotta ask what your body type is like

are you quad heavy or chicken legs, are you full pumped chest or a little loaded on the tummy

then wear what you want but be modest
>i wear a either business casual with jeans or a blank t shirt under a plaid open button up

who are you quoting

I am 5'11 210 pounds, but I don't look fat because I am pretty stocky, got wide shoulders and not as wide but still wide hips. I got a little bit of fat distributed, but my tits are where the fat really shows.

me
thats my fashion

i think you need to retake your reddit course how to le Veeky Forums

you're the fucker who wanted advice

im completely different user than those you talked to before

Just get the basics right. Pay close attention to details.

Jeans and a white shirt

>PPL 3-a-days
gtfo faggot

/thread

Just go for the Dibnah look.

Cannot go wrong.

>wearing only plain color t shirts and khakis/jeans

They asked how to have style, not be boring as fuck and never mired

Old man look? No thanks

I agree, these clothes are a little too bland, I like
because there is more color, although there is a bit of a dorky look there

>you have that swag at Dibnah's age
lmaoing @ ur lyf lad

Is that moot as Assistant Dean?

yes

If you have muscle and your clothes fit properly, you'll get mired.

t. Colored T-shirt and jeans every day wearer

Why is Pudz in charge of child care is there some meme I'm missing? Did he beat his kids?

>jeans
>business casual

wew lad

The basics are the basics. They're the squats, diddlys, and bench presses of clothes. Do them before you start doing the abductor machine or whatever the fuck.

right? much better to wear a bright pink tshirt and
fluorescent green pants...

I just walk around in shorts short enough to show my quads and a well fitting t-shirt and all the bitches miring

for me its the basics, a nice plain black, white, grey, dark grey, navy blue or military green tshirt, my necklace, some brownish shorts or jeans, all black vans and some clubmaster rayban
bitches compliment my "style" a lot for some reason

why is incontrol the prof of computer science?

>how to dress like a boring white dude: the thread
Go listen to some Coldplay you dorks

t.wigger

>either dress like a suburban dad or like malibu's most wanted
Nice false dichotomy, try harder

What do you guys think, do I dress alright?

you should try lifting weights

Yeah, your lady friend, not so much.

Yes

I am 5'11 183 lbs for reference to OP

Thank you both

Give me a example of non-boring white guy
No suits

I just mean have some personal style. Nothing wrong with the classics, but if you're just wearing khakis with a gray sweater you might as well be a gap mannequin

Throw in some colors once in a while, or some high top sneakers or even some effay bullshit. Don't overdo it but just have some flair

Baggy wrangler jeans (not too baggy tho), Insulated flannel coat with a black band t shirt of your choice and worn out hightops is all you need to look good