Back in our fat days

I had an idea for a Veeky Forums thread so let's see if it works

ITT: We post things that we used to eat back in out "fat days" that are unimaginable to us now

I used to regularly eat entire 1 lb bags of red licorice in one sitting

not fat but i'll post what i did when skelly
>would skip meals to play vidya
>would sell lunch because i wasn't hunger

i used to drink a whole 1.5l of vanilla coke a day

Cinnamon toast where you mix cinnamon, sugar, and butter into a paste to spread on toast. I made mine with like a half inch of the spread.

Would always skip breakfast. I mean 10 more minutes in bed, amirite?

Fun idea OP

Here's the reason why I was fat before.

Ate a piece of stick butter.
Had like 5 burgers

Was very over weight as a kid close to being marked as obeast but lost it all playing sports.

i used to go to Texas Roadhouse and order:
>2 rolls (340 kcal)
>honey cinnamon butter (90 kcal)
>cup of chili (280 kcal)
>loaded baked potato (650 kcal)
>11oz "hearty cut" sirloin (460 kcal)
>2 glasses of sweet tea (220 kcal)
that's about 2,040 kcal in one meal. i didn't measure my calories back then, which explains why i ballooned to a max of about 198 lbs at only 5'3".
currently i eat about 1450 kcal/day

NEET intermittent fasting. Only eat once every 22 hours (cause sleeping/vidya/shitposting was more important) but that meal was like 3k to 4k kcal, two pizzas and liters of coke and lots of candy and shit. Then-TDEE of approx. 2500 lel

Oh, and buying 5lbs bags of shredded cheese to spoon into my mouth while watching a movie. Those were the days my friend.

To be fair Texas road house is fucking good and not cheap.

You go there you make a whole thing of it.

Yer mom

During high school the cafeteria used to serve freshly made cookies and i had one with EVERY lunch. Looking back at the diameter of those things and how much oil they used to drip, each one was probably in the 500 to 600 calorie range with loads of sugar and fat.

Used to make and eat a whole box of pasta in one sitting. That was back in middle school when I was under 6 foot and ~180 lb. Now I eat a box of pasta over the course of the day and iā€™m 6ā€™2ā€ and 200lb (i eat other shit too obviously but pasta is a good majority of my calories)

You know those 2lb blocks of dark chocolate used for baking? Hard as granite, sweet as the /e/ frontpage? Those. One sitting, 20-35mins., cracknigger teeth and insulin resistance as free bonus.

w2c, sounds like superb bulking snack, kek

>bulking
Never gonna make it

I would drink a six pack of ~250calorie IPAs every other night

these things are fucking disgusting

t.britbong

I was a full-on bulimic, but

Would often eat several 200g bags of crisps and several 200g bars of chocolate. One of either comes up at about 1100+kcal per bag/chocolate-bar, and one chocolate bar would contain about 100 grams of sugar....

Fucking. 100g of sugar. And I have more than once eaten like 3 of those, fuck, even 4 at some point.

All of this was sponsored by cannabis. Instead of giving up cannabis, I just started eating other shit, and also practicing some good old fashioned self-control.

I remember pizza hut used to have an all-you-can-eat thing. I remember one time I ate 22 slices, which in retrospect was a ridiculous amount for a kid in elementary school.

This is a good concept for a thread, so here's even a picture to hepl the thread out. To specify further on my last comment, I used to eat 2-4 of these bad boys AS WELL as several bags of sweet Sorlandschips. Even looking at these photos of chocolate is fucking with me right now. Seriosly, sugar is culinary cocaine.-

i used to eat/snack all day, probably around 2000-3000 calories depending, then go to jack in the box around 3am and eat about 2000 calories of food.

yep both of these. For like half of my life the only meal I ate was dinner.

Man, I could eat 4 McDoubles, a large fries, suck down a large Dr. Pepper, and eat 2 apple pies in a single sitting. I enjoy the feeling of eating food, even now.

Boi
>be 12 year old
>215 pounds fat mess
>I'll start eating healthy
>switch to oats cookies because health
>chocolate covered of course
>Blasted a 24 cookie box in one sitting
>Why I don't lose weights.jpg
>Become friends with Chad, pretty cool guy to be honest
>Quit all shitfood cold turkey
>Start bodyweight routine and fuck around with dumbbells
>Actually lose weight
>Be more normal
>Got GF
>Mission accomplished
>Be walking by Walmart
>Oh look, I used to eat this cookies like tic tacs
>Look at nutrition
>Mother fuckers are 160 kcal per fucking cookie
>How the fuck I didn't die when blasting though boxes of this shit
>Why nobody told me?

I owe everything to Chad bro, he fucked staicys left and right but was never an asshole about it, also showed me the way of the Chad, I ain't no Chad but I was saved from being a fat virgin forever