Confess

Confess

I started eating too much after not making strength gains and now im gainig fat.

Had a bunch of candy today. Told myself I wasn’t, but it’s just too hard to resist when there’s so much of it. Doesn’t really fit the macros, but I can make it work.

Got high with gf. Ate all the cereal straight out the box. Felt bad about binging so did 2 grams of coke and didn't eat for 24 hours. Now i have the flu.

I went 9 calories over on my cut today.

>only 2 grams of coke

can't stop eating peanut butter

I do T-Bar Rows instead of BB Rows because I go trex with my wrists otherwise

I dream of pizza, not sure if I'll be able to hold on much longer.

i went on disney xd without my parents permission

I still miss my ex and the only thing that helps is lifting and drinking

I have 3 ex-gfs that I'm madly in love with, each for different reasons...One is the most loving and caring person I've ever been around and literally worships the ground I walk on, but so ditsy and unmotivated in her own life it's pathetic. One is intellectually stimulating and genuinely interesting, but has such low self-esteem from family issues it's retarded. And one is so sexually in tune with me it's mind blowing, but she constantly tries to control what I do and despises all of my friends I've known since the 1st grade.

I still hang out with all 3 off them and occasionally fuck them, but it's beginning to be a detriment to my emotional health and I've also been skipping workouts to hang out with a different one each day.

This feels like the emotional equivalent of eating cinnamon toast crunch every day for dinner and I know I need to kick all 3 of them to the curb...

I'm eating a doughnut right now

I failed a 115 Ib squat
I’m stalling on 80Ib bench
> now I’m going back to counting calories

I ate healthy/ clean the whole day and hit my macros.
But then i started eating some jellybabies and i could not stop and ate like 800 grams of it, i felt bad but also ate two pints of ben and jerrys and now i am at ~6200 calories for the day. don't even know why, i really craved for that sweet shit.
just kill me lads.

You piece of shit. Never gonna make it, fatso. NEVER!

I've eaten a few cookies and peanut butter cups today. I justified it by the fact that its Halloween but that aftertaste of processed sugar made me feel like shit. So now I'm just having some fresh black coffee.

>I am utterly incapable of combining oats and milk to produce an edible meal in a microwave

ffs.

I'm considering not lifting today

Blend and drink

I've been on 85 for like 6 days. Fucked up my shoulder

protip.:
use the water heater and put hot water on the oats and let it soak in and then add the milk.
also add frozen berries, cinnamon, bananas, whey, almonds etc.

We skeletons have it hard
> tfw have to make a mass gainer, eat a turkey Sandwich, eat some almonds while doing homework, then eat a pound of pasta

easy m8 convert to mormonism and marry all 3

Only have a kettle and microwave.

I couldn't lift today nor will I be able to do so tomorrow because my gym's fucking closed because of Halloween and shit. Will do some exercises at home, but it's not the same.

>gym's fucking closed because of Halloween
wtf kind of shanty gym do you go to who closes for fucking halloween

Had a 1200kcal lunch today, and then ate a bag of doritos.

>I don't enjoy sex with women and just want to cuddle them while I think about things

>fucked up my lower back today while lifting
>just carried on lifting

You can c-cuddle with me user

I have a qt gf who is madly in love with me but she annoys tf out of me all the time. Half the time I feel happy and blessed to be with her and the other half I want to be anywhere but with her

With the hell is wrong with me

Down or sip?

If you are a qt girl sure

800 cal of skittles

Yes

im in a similar situation, although my girlfrined doesn't really annoy me technically. I think it's just a symptom of being alone my whole life when I'm with ANYBODY for too long I get a bit over it and just want to be alone.

Perhaps something inside of you like a personality trait is the problem, user. It sounds like you and your gf are amazing together but maybe you need some time on your own every now and then, perhaps you'll even end up missing her.

What if I dress like one?

are you me

If only we could live in such a world.

>930 cal shake

wow, that's almost half my daily intake and I'm 6"4 115kgs trying to cut to 105. I guess I was seriously over-estimating my intake before.

You are a faggot not a girl
That's not funny
That's not clever
That's just gay

Similar situation but we've been together for 4 years and we live together. It's tough sometimes, bro. You'll endure it though if you really love her.

That’s not even me
I found it on Veeky Forums god we can’t have jokes anymore?

Ate 3 pieces of candy and it's only 4pm so far, help

Act like you two are the stars of your anime

Because men dressing as women is indicative of a serious mental problem.

My body is filled with anger. If someone is doing better than me i feel deep hatred. My heart is black.

Not when it’s for shits and giggles

I'm tired of this trap garbage. It's not funny and it's perverted and deranged.

I am around 170-175lbs (probably the latter but haven't weighed myself in a while). I am stuck on my bench. I can 3x5 140lbs but can't 3x5 145lbs. My Veeky Forums bro tells me this is good for my weight but I am aggravated that I can't currently progress. Is this something that should bother me or am I being a faggot? I mean, I want to always progress in weight lifted of course, but is this a 'decent' weight to bench? I'm a fucking lanklet so I gotta push further which is likely the reason why.
I also find myself a bit worried over mixed gripping during my deadlifts--due to the shitty threads about mixed grip--but my deadlifts are steadily progressing so I am okay with that for the time being. I'm staying natty.
And, of course, the obligatory >tfw no gf and want to die in my sleep

>[sucks cock and ingests the cum]
>haha just jokes bro :)

You obviously don’t know what a trap is
> trap= looks feminine
> drag = looks masculine

Throwing on a wig is very different from sucking dick

Went from 112 to 152 bw this year and I'm terrified I'm just getting fucking fat, I'm 6'1" btw.

Didn't you get the memo?
LGBTQA stuff isn't funny anymore.
The gays had a fit when het males tried to take back and lionize their heterosexuality and heteronormativity from the gay agenda that flooded all media that they were viewing.
Problem is that the whole LOL HOMOSEXUALITY!! thing is now seen as a 100% no bullshit declaration of faggotry/dykery/tran..nery.
Even the not even close to subtle grooming stuff in kids cartoons is getting the stink eye now.

You/that dude dressing up as a girl is just him being a tranny/faggot. Not funny, not clever, not irreverent, not sticking it to 1950's america.
It's just gay.

I had a big protein shake with milk today and 2 rice cakes after hitting my cutting calories today.

i ate 2 chocolate chpis today. now i feel like shit.

You skellies are actually retarded...
>pound of pasta
Why the fuck would you eat a pound of pasta? I just don't fucking understand that shit. If you want cals, go to mcdonalds, get three mcdoubles plain w/only cheese, and a medium coke. 1,500 cals 70g protein. I am a /fraud/ so I do this twice a day and just chug two big milk/whey shakes for 4k cals total. And at the end of the day I literally ate like only six tiny cheeseburgers. B

> I am a /fraud/
Hmm I wonder why you can make gains while eating like shit

Dude fucking kill yourself
People like to have fun and if me putting on a skirt to show off my juicy quads is fun for me I’ll do it
No one cares how others see them anymore

Millions of simple recipes are at your fingertips, famalam. Just google it.

OATMEAL
Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 cup of water or milk
- dash of salt (optional)

Directions:
1. Combine ingredients in microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir before serving.

i have not gone to the gym in a month

>Natty cuck is mad he can't make gains and enjoy his meals
>Perfect diet and macros
>Still a DYEL because shitty natty hormone profile
At least he isn't a cheater, right guys?

Bought a lot of candies for trick or treaters. Only 2 kids came by, so now I'm eating a Hershey bar.

do you sleep enough

Ass

could have been good coke desu

I don't count my calories

i jack off at least once a day, often twice a day

you're making it hard for yourself lol... no wonder skeles feel like they have it hard

I keep asking this girl to hang out and she keeps giving excuses every time. We’ve kissed a half dozen times and she’s a freshman virgin so I’m confused as fuck. Asked again tonight and she said her floor is doing trick or treating so I’m ready to die right about now. My sin is that this is affecting me way too much mentally and I’ve only lifted a couple times the last 10 days and I’m not eating enough.

I can't stop drinking coffee

Come on buddy, we are in this together

im not the guy you were talking to but this is just cringe

Yea drop her fuckin ass. No girl is worth worrying over like that, especially one you're not even dating. Don't answer her calls or texts anymore. Funnily enough if you do that it would probably drive her crazy and want you more. Move on though there's plenty of other girls out there, friend.

Same boat. Hold out man, it's not worth

take the hint you fucking moron

ghost her

I drank a days worth of calories in beer and didnt eat anything

Yeah when I texted her tonight I told myself if she didn’t come over then I would make myself scarce. I met her in one of my classes this semester and I’m not sure if I should sit somewhere else and ignore her now or whatever

>tfw fat as fatass and had only one small gummy candy

I'm gonna beat the holidays this year. The only thing I fear about Thanksgiving and Christmas is mass waste of food. Wasting food is my autism, it drives me up the wall in the worst way.

I ate 1000 calories worth of chocolate truffles today....i-im so sorry brehs

No. Benching at LEAST your bodyweight is "decent". You are rightly aggravated.

I mean of she comes up to talk to you in class then talk to her don't be an autist, but yes sit away from her and don't answer any calls/texts and don't try to talk to her unless she talks to you (in person I mean). Too many girls out here think they can treat us guys like doormats and think we'll just be here waiting for them when they decide they want some attention. Don't give in to that shit. Those girls are worth nothing more than a pump n dump. Find someone who's cool and won't play games. You got plenty of time man.

I ate a couple pieces of candy and some of my grandmas ebelskivers. Felt like shit about it cause it’s been a good week so far - about to make up for it with a killer workout.

I think you're absolutely right user. I'm just bothered with this one because she's a virgin and is really close with her family back home (she lives 30min from our uni), so I figured she would be pretty transparent. And maybe it's my ego speaking but I think I'm better than her in every conceivable way. Hell part of me still thinks she's just shy as fug. Only one way to find out I guess.

If I had friends I feel like I wouldn't give the slightest shit but alas I only have my guitar and Veeky Forums

I do my dumbbell rows off of the rack. Yeah, I'm that guy.

I considered eating candy today. I checked all of the ingredients lists and literally all of the candy had at the very least 1 soy ingredient, if not 2 or 3. That was enough for me to have the mental fortitude to not eat any.

Feels good not being a soyboy.

Oh fuck and here comes the twist... :/

nice blog

you can like and subscribe for $12 a month, faggot

Well good thing you're in college then bud, perfect place to make friends! Join a fraternity if you're into that.

>pay for friends
thanks but no thanks

Do what you will with her but like I said, do not let yourself be a doormat no matter what.

Currently lying to my girlfriend about a trip I am taking in a couple of weeks. About to fuck some qt asian pucci and potentially destroy my 7 year relationship.

Worst part is I do not feel bad at all. Last 4 or so months while I've been deployed caused me to lose all feelings toward her. She put on weight and looks unattractive, does not hold conversations well anymore, and got mad at me for trying to talk to her about my concerns.

About to end it once I get home desu

there is literally nothing wrong with t bar rows if they are more comfortable for you

>t. incel