/Fraud/: Poor Cunt's in control of this party train now

/Fraud/: Poor Cunt's in control of this party train now

Read all of gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com AND/OR reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on cramps general:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2szyez/harsh_roidaways_first_cycle_report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So captain what will we be derailing it with this time?

Yeah It's a really long ester, check steroidcalc. Pinning 500 mg keeps you at a pretty steady state all the way across the 4 weeks - you'll be a little low at the end but I'm heading back then anyway

>dat Annie pump on shoulders
>can’t fucking move arms

Can this be achievable natty?

in for roid waifu

Not anime girls, and I don't have any new doodles to annoy the thread with. Let's talk abotu Test U for a bit.

Is Test U only good for abroad trips, or is there some other benefit I can't think of at the moment?
I understand frontloading with something with a short ester, but super long ester test seems like it's only good for that one specific thing.

>obvious tren look
>natty

Pic one and only one.
Shame on you for not using the pg13 version.

We got gay fast and I get called gay for pic related.

I've been wonderig if going from E to U will bring much steadier levels when I'm keeping it at cruise dose anyways.

yeah, dont forget to eat sometimes and work out sometimes

fraud needs a return to it's former glory desu

fuck it, I'm just going to tren until my hair falls out and my endocrine system packs up causing me to commit suicide at 27

My gear has arrived. I have needles coming in Thursday. Just about ready to relinquish my natty card.

I'm also doing a nasal ketamine dose tomorrow. Will I need the Declaration Of Disposition Of Last Remains I made?! I just don't know yet.

And you won't embrace Crusader?
What do you guys want?

>Former glory
>Posts a trap

wat

Good for ya user. What's your first cycle gonna be?
Also you lost me after the first sentence.

Can I see what you're starting with before you're a pin cushion?
That photo dude. I'm not gay but fuuuuuccckkkkk

Oh forgot to share something with you guys:
>Mom notices crazy acne
>Tries to schedule a trip to the dermatologist on my behalf
>I spaz and say no and to let me continue using body scrub stuff

I should probably go ahead and order accutane.

Sorry to pester you all but Im finishing up my 2nd cycle and don't want to do pct again. So I should dose 200mg/wk for like 5-6 weeks then start another cycle?

Rip your hair

How bad is it? Can't see much on your picture.

Time on = time off.
Cruise at 200mg is fine.

5'8, 172.5lb as of today. i have a cycle of dnp waiting for me. could i get down to 155 in 3 weeks?

you didn't fix the gh15 link you ape

sorry that was my sister

BnC master race, bruh.

Note: Nothing about me designates that BnC is the best way to go.

Does accutane fuck with your hair bad? I'm still looking into it.
It's pretty bad. Probably not the worst you've ever seen, but it's the worst I've ever dealt with.
Apologies user, what's the proper link? I'll add it to my notepad of the fraud OP so I can post it correctly whenever I get the chance to make a new OP.

I've been using 20mg a day for almost 2 months. That dose seems to prevent new acne for me but it doesn't lance my skin. If you want to get rid of your current acne use 40mg a day but honestly you're better off going to a derma they can prescribe you good antibiotics that would cost a fortune without health insurance

it's the reddit wiki, you know this

(to clarify, don't include the gh15 link)

If your getting crazy acne try some estrogen blockers, the increase of estrogen while on a cycle will cause your skin to get fatty, some tee tree oil might help as well also keep good hygene and use a body scrub in the shower.. happy juicing

Check the OP, reddit link is there. Not sure who added that other link there, I just modified the last one.

Yeah, I guess I was paranoid that he'd know I was using gear. Then again if he does who the fuck care, right?

Baby's first blast: 500mg/wk Test E

The ketamine is for treatment resistant depression. (I did fucking electro-convulsive therapy this time last year for it and while it helped a bit... fuck that nightmare and sides)

I've been lifting for years and competed in OLY. I also have struggle with anorexia and bulimia so... ya. I'm actually back up 20 lbs from my nadir earlier this year. (6'2")

Idk if it does but i heard alot of people loose their hair on it and it fucks with your liver really badly. Personally I don't think roids+Accutane mix very well

yes exactly, we need to go back to a time when everyone here yearned to be a cute little shota dominated by a bullyroidwaifu

he's aite.

totes.

I'd say it's very specifically great for low maintenance pinning. Once a month is pretty hassle free, I mean you essentially have a whole cruise done from just three pins before your next blast.

You know I think I'm beginning to see why people don't like us.

The only ones who dislike us are those too afraid to give in to our superior taste.

Also people who make 0 gains natty cuz of incompetence and think our roids are pure magic.

>500mg/wk Test E
you've learned well, young padawan. Now don't fuck it up. I'm sure you'll be fine though.
That actually sounds decently tempting. I'll add it to my laundry list of things to look into.
>mfw we've essentially got another anime pic spammer

what are the blood levels like when running U?

Shut your whore mouth

doesn't test U literally make you sterile while on

that's the chinese shit they've been using in birth control studies right

Are you vegan by any chance?

It just sucks a big donkey dick being Australian and wanting to use it though, since I don't homebrew I have to order a finished vial all the way from colourful chink animal

pretty sure that's trestrolone, test u is just testosterone with a long ester

So is the only drawback being that the pin timings are really long between eachother? Seems uard to keep blood levels regulated that way.

that's not a drawback, it's the whole point of the fuckin ester. you can pin it as often as you want, too. but you don't have to.

the actual drawbacks are the insane saturation time and the time it takes to fully leave your body (i.e. don't use it on a cycle)

>vegan

No way. I love meat and eggs. I've been a professional chef, too. Part of the blast purpose is getting back to eating big. I've done it before and I'll be ready to again knowing I'm on anabolic overload.

I want to make a "Natty Card" and have my paramour tear it in half as I pin for the first time.

Regulated blood levels are relative. You're only looking at a difference in about 5 mg per day release over the whole month. That's tiny compared to the jumps even between e3.5 day pinning on a 500 test e cycle, for example

So why wouldnt you cycle it then? Pinning lower dosage every 2 weeks as opposed to e3.5d for e?

Why doesn't everyone use U for cruising? Am I missing something obvious because it seems like there are no(?) drawbacks? Why aren't most trt protocols U also, I almost always see cyponate used by endos.

it's explained in . takes too long to saturate, takes too long to leave the body. you'd have to at least double the length of your cycle, and as you can see in , wait forever before you can start pct (when the test is fully out of your body)

test u isn't that popular is the easiest answer. for TRT it's not as common as cypionate but it's the 2nd most used ester, pharma is almost always c or u. the problem is that this makes retarded endos even more retarded and they do stupid shit like make you pin once every 2 months or something

>test u isn't that popular is the easiest answer

God damnit, all I do is cruise and this would have been the answer to all my travel issues. Now I gotta hunt for test U... do people even really sell it?

can we get a petition to ban anime from these threads? It's embarrassing

Yeah, it's pharma so it's easily sourced, it's ideal for travelling.

>it’s pharma so it’s easily sourced
Dude what, the only thing that’s easy for me to get pharma is indian AI and SERMs. I’ve never seen anyone sell pharma test

Is there really no discord for source discussion between fraudsters here or some shit.

Pharma availability does vary region to region, but it should still be out there.
I know when I was in Europe it was hard to find UGL shit because pharma was everywhere.

What happens if I stop dbol and test after less than a week? I can't deal with this shit. PIP is so bad I look like an old man walking around work. Plus I'm so bloated.

>tfw can't tell if accutane is fucking up my sight or if it's just that it's making my eyes drier

Drop the dbol or up the ai, and the pip will start hurting less and less afer a couple weeks. After a few weeks I stopped getting pip completely.

Yes. Also, use the Crusader friendly version.

it's so comfy here.

Can we get a petition to ban you from the thread?

There is a discord but it's a super secret special club since all the good trips post about their private lives.

>you will never be as cute as crusader

That shit dries you out so bad. I can't stand the sides.

You look like an anime girl

It scares me though because I read it can permanently JUST up your eyesight. It's probably just dryness though because my eyes water alot

I fucking wish.

when will we get a trip that doesn't look like a pathetic dyel natty that posts frequently again?

Not trying to be mean but how did you fuck that up this badly? That's could easily be achievable natty I'm the same time span. What was you cycle?

Pic related, it's me.

Should I trip?

What dosage are you on? PCT acne was nasty for me last cycle. Considering Accutane this time

From what I gather from cbt's reaction, I got immediately accused of roiding. So either your expectations of what roids can actually do is too high or cbt's expectation of what can be done naturally is too low.

But no doubt, I could've done a lot more. I didn't know anything about diet and lifting. I injured myself. I became depressed and didn't lift for probably in total 2.5 months of that 5 months.

I originally did 500mg of test for about 4 weeks, then dropped to 250mg test and introduced 500mg tren, then I got injured so I dropped the tren, then once I was better I reintroduced the tren, then I got sick with the flu and wanted to sleep to I got rid of the tren again, then once I was better reintroduced it. I can't recall what made me move to 500mg test and 500mg tren.

But yeah it was a shitshow.

It started getting really bad for me on cycle so I hopped on 20 and been on it for two weeks soon and while they're still prevalent they're starting to subside

>From what I gather from cbt's reaction, I got immediately accused of roiding.

have the standards on /cbt/ dropped this low

What pics did you use for the CBTs? And what tren was it? You did gain too much weight while remaining at the same bf but that's the only thing that gave it away, other than that you look like a dyel cuck

Yes.

>I didn't know anything about diet and lifting.
you literally still don't and you've decided to fix the problem by introducing more compounds and you're inevitably going to get the same result

and I'm not posting this as a "haha gotcha" thing, I seriously think you need to fix your shit. I doubt you'll even still be lifting in 6 months.

The same pics you see ITT. It was tren A.

I like going to gym. It's the one thing in my life that I can actually see progress in when everything else is going backwards. It's very motivating.

Jesus Christ I thought tren was supposed to make you into a mass monster? You look like you only did a low dose of test....
Was the angle shitty or are you actually that tiny?

>It's the one thing in my life that I can actually see progress in
Crusader...i.....

Tren is overrated for sure. Just ask Nano. I am actually that tiny.

Don't cyber bully me.

he's tiny. tren can't do magic if he isn't eating like a starved african child.

>43409811
You didn't lift for 2.5 months of your 5 month cycle, and the rest 2.5 months you lifted like shit... and I guess your diet was shit too?

Fucking hell steroids are ridiculous

if he IS eating like a starved african child. I'm great at posting.

his new blast will end up with the same results because he still can't eat.

Could someone please refresh me on the sides of low estro/ high estro? Thanks.

imagine if he did literally anything right during that whole thing

My diet was honestly okay. Not the best. I sometimes skipped meals or I'd throw up and not eat afterwards. I'm better with it now though.

take with a huge grain of salt, most can be either low or high, honestly. go with nipple itching first or more intelligently, get bloods.

Thanks bro

Is that really 3 months results Like the filename suggests?

yes

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2szyez/harsh_roidaways_first_cycle_report/

>tfw i was invited to discord but disappeared and come back to barren wastelands.

>There is a discord but it's a super secret special club since all the good trips post about their private lives

something very off about this statement

there's nothing wrong about it, maybe the confusion comes from the fact that crusader typed that as if he's in it, but he isn't

Its the pose... not really that impressive.

Also.. he is 6ft3 and ate 1200-1800 cals a day.

????

Just become one and then make fun of the flabby dyel fucks

I dunno man, I did a cycle of 250 test and 400 tren e with a pretty good diet. I blew up like crazy man, my bench went up like 80 pounds in a few months. Cant wait to hop on tren ace in a few weeks.

>crusader typed that as if he's in it, but he isn't

figured as much

china's resident panda zookeeper labs sells it

He's gained some size but not alot. Still bigger than crusader though lmao

Come on guys, leave my twink alone before I come and steal all your gains.

a certain violet panda? If so, that leads me to asking what exactly is the difference between decanoate and undecanoate, D is just a slightly faster halflife than U right?

triangle-kun...

>implying the Halloween gains goblin hasn't taken mine already
Every. Fucking. Year.
This shit is starting to piss me off man

sounds like a you problem faggot, not halloween

decanoate is slightly shorter, not by a lot.

wanna go this route again crusader? we all know how that went down last time