Did becoming fit actually make you more sexually attractive to the opposite sex or is it all futile

Did becoming fit actually make you more sexually attractive to the opposite sex or is it all futile

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXgFVi4SEmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think you mean 'same sex'

still virgin

>wanting to attract women

Gay

I'm ugly but still managed to get laid in college a few times because
>drunk sluts

It made me more attractive to my gf

as usual gays make everything about themselves

Nice use of the comma, idiot.

She have 20 buff chads with better faces than you lining up for her.

Yes, but it didn't make me happy if that's what you're really asking

Okay she’s ugly

yes

Being fit to get laid is sort of like steroids for lifting. You can take the drugs but you still have to put in the work. You can be swole but you have to have the charisma to back it up. Getting fit helps you fool yourself into believing you're an alpha who can get any pussy you want

>be skinnyfat
>get super hot gf
>slowly get fatter in relationship of 3 fuckin years
>notice weight gain
>start working out and eating correctly
>over a few months get pretty fukken Veeky Forums
>gf dumps me
>see her at a local place getting lunch with some guy
>hes fat as fuck
i really dont think most girls give a shit its all personality i got laid more when i didnt give a fuck about my body. obviously some girls are into muscle dudes but its not really the norm and it doesnt help you get laid that much. honestly old ladies seem the most turned on by abs and muscles

You get more matches on tinder but you gotta wear a condom cause the majority of those girls have some STD

More attractive? Absolutely. It took me from a KHHV to literally dating a former model (she was a fucking bitch tho).

Happier? No. Once you see what your capable of your standards will raise, and you'll never be satisfied. You'll be able to score fine ass women but in my experience the hotter they are the more miserable they make you, but you'll hate yourself for settling for anything less.

We're meant for a lifetime of anguish.

Maybe she just likes fat guys

Same m8. I got fit, and all that happened was I started to see how vapid and insecure everyone else around me is. Why bother with all of this, it's so tiresome.

No, but skincare, hair styling, dress, and body language did.

Yea but it did nothing for my depression or lack of social acumen

Yes to the first part

To me its a part of what I call the big 4
>good face
>good body
>good personality/ charismatic
>having your shit together

The problem is that if you are posting on Veeky Forums then you are probably of above-average intelligence which puts you at a huge disadvantage with women.
So you can get fit and they will get giggly but the minute you open your mouth it's fucking over dude.
If you are ever feeling brave try acting like a retard in public. Just act as retarded as possible. I guarantee girls will be more attracted to you kek. Women not even once.

I got mired by a fat girl today

>Just act as retarded as possible. I guarantee girls will be more attracted to you kek.
Sadly this is true

Be me.

>Get fit
>Get a good fit related job
>Make $100,000 a year
>Have college degree
>Getting ready for grad school, currently working on industry certificates and licenses.

Turn 30 next year.

I have no desire to have a child in this fucked up world. I can't stand American women.

Literally I just sit at home and shit post and buy nice shit.

Where as all of my coworkers are settling down and having families, I am going to be that 40-50 year old who drives a midlife crisis car to work and fucks 18 year olds.

OP you only get one life, why waste it on societal norms, be edgy like me.

No...still ugly.
Broke my 2 day fast early and ate a big plate of chicken and some halloween candy.
Going to watch some old animu pretend today never happened and start a 24 hour fast tomorrow.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXgFVi4SEmg

That’s me senpai bless up.

Very inspiring user, I will just go and do that

>if you are posting on Veeky Forums then you are probably of above-average intelligence
Oh man thank you user, I needed that giggle.

Yep

My eyes were open when I went to a bar for the very first time. Just drink lightweight at the start and watch the sloots lose their shit then slowly work it.

This is very good bait

Because they’re too lazy to do the same thing. It’s kind of like one of those “I want to learn Spanish” or “learn to play the guitar,” but never actually get around to doing it and when they see someone who actually did it they’re overcome with envy and self loathing - they blame you for they feel.

OH it was my shyness the whole time

>better faces than you
>russian license plate
i duno slav dudes are ugly

Not necessarily bait. He does have a point. The Chan has a way of opening your eyes to the realities of “normal life” and people in general. This place, despite all the shitposting, has a way to seeing through the bullshit of normie life and pop culture.

Fuck. This hits home.

are you referring to hiphop culture?

It did desu. I don't know what happened,but this year was the year where I had the largest number of sexual partners. You probably didn't see it on my tinder pictures, but some girls were just like "oh damn you are so hot" when they saw me shirtless

>tfw you still think you are fucking skinnyfat lanklet

well this is a true story and sorry if it's sloppily written

> be me
> hooked on cocaine, ritalin and speed
> lose a lot of weight
>60kg skeletal at 183cm
> skin and hair looks bad from all the smoking drinking and cocaine
> teeth too
> not a single female sexual touch for 1 year
> go to asia and get fucking hammered and fuck countless chicks
> realise "hey! I wanna turn my life around"
> come home
> quit all drugs
> quit drinking and smoking
> start working out
> working out motivates me to eat healthy
> no soda, no candy, no crisps etc
> skin looks pretty good and hair too
> gain weight
> wow user you started lifting? i can tell
> 6 months in and I get mires all the time from girls

It's not so much just about your muscles, but the fact that you start taking care of yourself and eating healthy, healthy sleep schedule and a healthy lifestyle which shows

You're probably right. Lot of girls do absolutely nothing regarding working out or doing sports (except maybe running once a week). Could be true that they are miring your willpower.
I think in Asia it's really easy (for white guys?) to hook up with girls. Have a short story as well

>Be in Australia
>Arrived in Melbourne couple of days ago with a Taiwanese friend
>Go clubbing with him
>He brings loads of his taiwanese female friends
>Club has dresscode, I look like a fucking idiot
>He enters, comes out again and we swap shirts so I can enter as well (he just wore his jacket to re-enter)
>After we leave we swap shirts again in front of asian grills
>They point at me, giggling, speaking their kung-fu language

At that point I was skinny af since I came from a farm where I was living off of peanut butter and cherries. Maybe they just like the white bois?

It did, I am Chad now. Then again in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

You gain a lot of things but the biggest one is that life seems easier. People have a positive bias towards you they want to fulfil so regardless you come out better than an average person.

I do get a lot more attention from girls, but if you do not get it from the girl you want it seems meaningless.

A girl touched my arm today

Over the course of this generation, we've had a larger wave of *fat dads* with the onset of obesity and these leave an impression on plenty of chicks. Plenty of girls just want a big/strong guy, not necessarily a muscular one. That and body positivism, the dadbod wave, etc. So many girls have trash lifestyles and see a fit dude and think "that's too high maintenance/out of my league," also.

sounds pretty gay

pretty much. That's why you're here forever. You walk around like you're in They Live and weirdly enough when you get home you go to one of the only sane places you know. I got some body dysmorphia from this place, but apart from that I can deal with the shitposting and crabs in a bucket mentality.

It's pretty futile if you're ugly desu. Getting buff works as a multiplier, you need to have something to multiply with.

Yes, unless you're a manlet. If not, women still admire a guy that works hard and looks like a capable man. A guy that looks like he has his shit together will yield some admiration, even if that's not the case.

>She have 20 buff chads with better faces than you lining up for her.

Chads don't line up for anyone.

why don't you go bride shopping in eastern oder south eastern Europe? Lots of good women with intact morals and family values that make good home makers.
Sure maybe in the beginning it won't be a relationship of mutual undying love, but traditional slavic families are not about that crap anyways.
It's about wanting to start a family and to protect that family. Familial love can always grow from nothing and is the only type of true love.
So why not do it, mutual benefit for both parties, the women has a chance at a better life in America and you get a faithful woman.

Fucking normies get so assblasted over anime. To answer your question yes, girls love it even if they say it’s not a huge factor. I had some slut hanging off my bicep all last night and trying to get up on me on the couch while her dyel friends she came with watched jealously from across the room

That's the point.
No matter hopw bad she looks, she will be able to fuck the top chad instead of you, unless she's deformed and a legit 1.

yes

now the first hurdle isn't my physical appearance

now it's my screaming autism

I've been molested and harassed by older women plenty of times to back this up. It's literally all about that personality.

There are girls that for some reason rather want to be with a guy that won't reach his 30s.
That's just life.

he looks like a fat version of me. He's my fucking doppelganger. I know this because I was a chubby teenager with long ginger/brown hair. FUCK. It's like looking at me if I had kept eating shit for ten years. I think I'm gonna throw up jesus fucking CHRIST wtf wtf wtf

>but if you do not get it from the girl you want it seems meaningless

>she married and has a family now
>and it's not with me

>he still lifts for girls

what the fuck did she have that no other girl has? are you that sentimental?

Actually it did. My gf gave me more praise and attention and just looked at me more often, she got good comments when showing pics of me to other girls.
Don't worry about the Veeky Forums aspect of being attractive to the opposite sex - confidence is important too, that's probably where you're having some issues.

A qt kept giving me the "Fuck me" stare. So yes.

Good point there

Why would I want to fuck chad

>implying you wouldn't want to be impregnated by the pinacle of the human genome

>Got Veeky Forums
>All friends and work colleagues see my progress
>Have a pretty humble/happy personality from being a former fatty
>Can’t shake off the fat kid inside me
>Just super polite and not a dick to people
>Suddely mires’ from women
>Crabs in a bucket syndrome from men

I don’t know what to do with this new found attention anons. It’s nice but would these woman wouldn’t have given me the time of day 2 years ago. Feels weird mane.

Was already decently attractive before, just a bit lanky. Getting more muscle probably helped but I don't really see a lot of girls in my line of work

Not really

Then be glad that your timelines diverged at some point and you can look back on how it could have gone if you didn't do what you did to get where you are today.

>attracting men
>difficult

No, if I was gay I would just stay fat

Im dyel by Veeky Forums standards but a little more built than ottermode and i swim, so a lot of people have seen my body. I dont make a big deal of it at all because i still feel small as fuck, but i did notice recently that some of my friends on the team make comments. I take off my jacket and they go "user just wants to show off his muscles"

Maybe im delusional

Fuck countless chicks for free?

I'm too autistic to tell. I notice more women looking at me but thats about it. But they could just be looking and not miring.

You made it brah

still a virgin, just less fat.

This is fucking lovecraftian shit man fuck me

the life of a britbong

Last I heard it was some staged shit, but I wouldn't put it past a girl to go for such a behemoth.