Fit Chicks

Whats it like fucking a fit chick? Are they super tight? Does their pussy muscles clamp down on your dick like a vice. Do they try to dominate and ride you? If you ever banged a fit chick please respond and say how ripped you were when yall banged. Asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/misstaylerrose/
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUysK25p7XAhVD6GMKHR-2BlAQjhwIBQ&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI-waPHkWCw&psig=AOvVaw2bojF5Zq4zz9LCPDc44YmK&ust=1509674630007984
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have more stamina for riding and shit, as for tightness it really depends on the girl. high sex drive.

Has anyone ever fucked a fit chick or is it just a meme?

ugh no i always end up fucking the fat chick while chad gets the fit chick :/

>What user?! Don’t stare, it’s not that big....

>high sex drive.

this isn't real

HAM
WALLET

wish I knew

Banged a Euro bodybuilder chick a few months back
She was definitely stronger than me
When she got on top i felt actual fear during sex for the first time
Was one of my life goals but was sort of disappointing in the end, 3/10

Sex isn't different desu but oral sex is. Anyone who's eaten out a fit girl knows what I'm talking about.

this,

>start going gently down on her
>suddenly she start pushing my face in
>tfw her quads start crushing my head like she does with a watermelon

I almost died.

JEALOUS
Why are you complaining that you're getting your head squeezed between those glorious thighs

im in love with sara sigmunsdotter

What were her abs like, do you get giddy over the,?
Where they hot?

She is an absolute angel. I want to protect that smile.

More like she'll be protecting you

It's like any other sex. Just cause she's jacked everywhere doesn't mean her genital is too, all girls need to do kegels.
If she roids then that's definitely a thing.

Like fucking a bro, would recommend, but fucking a pussy is less alpha than a asshole.

Was aggressive but the bitch was crazy so it only happened twice before I gave up. Very into it but only missionary and no head. Weird actually.

Muscle ass is great but not getting to hit it from the back was lame

Do you do your kegels bby?

Show us nudes you roiding yellow nigger.

Ya, all women should do it. Kegel works 100% on women and why wouldn't they want to improve?
You gonna regret it

If we see you naked? How? Why? You’re a qt ;_;

>She was definitely stronger than me
I want to experience this, but even jacked as fuck girls hate men weaker than themselves. Fuckin' hypergamy, man.

I like fit girls a lot, but only because I want my partner to reflect myself.
So if they were bigger/stronger/leaner than me I don't think I could handle it.
I suppose, assuming they are natty, it would be pretty impossible for them to be bigger/stronger or leaner than me so thats fine.

H-how tight is your puss? How tightly does it grip your finger?

does it actually work? what happened? i want to know the before and after..

fit girls look great in pictures, in real life its uncanny valley

If their pussy is tight it means you've rushed in too quickly and haven't had enough foreplay

virgin fags don't know this

>his dick is so small that pussies dont feel tight on it
Laughing at you

Y-you too

I've been waiting for this since your first cycle.

Show the goods you hot chink

A S I A
S
I
A

>tfw micropenis

They’ll be the one fucking you

I want a fit girl like this for when I'm fucking her missionary style and im about to cum but since she has muscular thighs she purposely tightens her thighs and won't let me pull out and forces me to get her pregnant.

My girlfriend is 5'3", 120. Sounds heavy for that size, but her weight is all muscle mass. We haven't checked her max outs yet, but she can bench 115 for 8, Squat 135 for 8, Deadlift 135 for 8, and OHP 90 for 8.

She's not quite as cut as OP's pic, has visible muscle some of which was gained recently since i started her on a muscle building program (per her request). She uses supplements that i picked out for her, but i am NOT letting her near anything that messes with hormones.

(quickly on me: 6'0" 1/3/3.2/3.5) Now to answer, she has a VERY high sex drive, high endurance but when she gets off its stronger than anything i've seen with previous gfs. She is also durable, i can be rougher and she can take it. Otherwise, the sex still feels like sex. There isn't much difference on the inside.

Are you the girl who had breast enlargement surgery
> your tits looked like someone raped them

she truly is

Maybe opposites do attract, in which case I volunteer myself to be the damsel in distress, saved by our Icelandic queen

Just gotta stay positive. They’re out there

Seriously hope those lifts are in KG.

Also
>1pl8 OHP
>3pl8 bench

Nigga you fucked up

No those are in pounds, and those were all for 8 reps not 1.

As for me, I probably could do more with OHP now, but since an incident where i fucked up my shoulder for a few months doing OHP I've been doing alternatives to it since. I do 85lbs dumbbells for 8 with dumbbell shoulder press if that gives a better idea.

I'll try, but it's hard.
Decent women are difficult to find
Veeky Forums women are difficult to find
Unless the overlap between the two groups is huge for some reason, finding Veeky Forums decent women is a Heruclean task.

>strong fit women such as myself

Here

Banged an OLY chick, 10/10 body and personality

Needless to say that sex with her has been, well, way way wayyy off the charts than with any previous woman
Fit chicks just don't have the self doubt normal woman have and thus know what they like in bed and are pretty experimental

Tfw she'd always swallow, looking me straight into the eyes

My experience:
>very high endurance
>felt somehow nicer, pussy tasted much better
>man that godly ass
>wrestling is very fun and hot, she had decent strength and when I pinned her she liked it a lot
I don't know how to put more into words, it was generally a much better experience than with a regular chick

>>very high endurance
Can attest
>>felt somehow nicer, pussy tasted much better
Can attest too, might've just been because she has been vegan for a long time. Tasted like fruit, fucking devoured it all the time
>man that godly ass
In fucking deed my friend
>wrestling
Same

Man now i'm sad that things didn't somehow work out in the end
Fit chick > normal chick in pretty much every regard

No weird "am i too fat?" questions, strong self confidence
A real different experience than with a normal one

Literally goblin your gains

Only fucked one. She just laid back and took it passively, kept turning over mid-thrust, ate in the fucking bed, kicked in her sleep, then cried until I fucked her again because I refused eat her out the next morning. I get the feeling she was so into fitness due to some serious body image issues.

Goblin my...gains?

S...sauce on this buff babe?

I was a skinnyfat dyel and she was fit but not a musclehead, really nice and lean, she could squat around one hundred kg's at that time.

Are you me?

>ywn be pinned against that fridge and be snu snu’d To death
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

>fridge
lol seen better hips on guys
disgusting

>tfw no chun gf

That's hot.

Best fit girl comin through

once i fucked this muscular girl that sold me anavar, she was fucking jacked, probablt 5'9 or 5'10, weighted about 70kg and had 15" arms, bigger than mine at that time, it was pretty good fuck, she was really active during the sex, riding me, moving her hips during missionaire, but when i was on top of her and went to lay for her to ride me, she kinda threw me on the bed and i felt like a sissy, but besides that it was cool

that's the dream user

>you will never marry a girl this gorgeous
why even live

post more alyssa pls

Anyone have sauce on pic related?

yup
instagram.com/misstaylerrose/

I love her fidge mode hips to bad she has skinny arms

Please my heart aches thinking how iwn

Yep. Fucked a hockey player once. Powerful thighs. I thought my head was gonna pop like a zit. She scratched too, and was a screamer.
I'd definitely do it again.

>hockey player
So T-rex mode?

>dogs-eating-books-2
Please post dogs-eating-books-1 and 3.

Guess I should look out for hockey players then

Sorry brah I got it off google

Me too dude....she is so flippin adorable but is also stronger than most men...

God fucking dammit I thought I hit the dog-book-eating jackpot, thanks anyway.

Hey, if anyone has any other pictures of dogs eating or nibling on books please post them here I'm desperate.

Post bod nao

I used to fuck a muscle milf from my gym.

Nice lady with a small build but super firm tight body. Ripped as all fuck an was a little ball of muscle. She was 9 years older than me. She was surprisingly conservative when it came to fucking (she used to get anxious when I ate her out) I think this was due to fundamentalist christian upbringing.

She is a recovering alcoholic, and started bb to gain her fitness and health back. I am not much of a drinker, so it was no problems for me when we hung out.

Corinne Ingman
here's a video

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUysK25p7XAhVD6GMKHR-2BlAQjhwIBQ&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI-waPHkWCw&psig=AOvVaw2bojF5Zq4zz9LCPDc44YmK&ust=1509674630007984

lol

Damn! I'd turn straight for her

Feed me your soy milk mummy

theyre inferior to thicc girls in every way and feel hard, its really offputting

>theyre inferior to thicc girls in every way and feel hard, its really offputting
>they're inferior to thicc girls
Yeah. Maximum effort is inferior to no-effort comfort binging that'll undergo abuelafication by the time they hit 30.

I never dated a true muscle-fu, but I did date a girl in college out of rotc who nearly contracted. I first noticed her because she definitely had some muscle in her frame, and a friend told me hugging her was "solid". She didn't and ended up letting herself go a little bit but I ignored it because (((feelings))). She ended up going off the pill and becoming a hormonal bitch all the time until I started distancing myself, at which point she flipped the fuck out and I had to drop her.

Oops forgot the sex part.

She loved riding and had the highest drive of any girl I've been with. Set my personal record for five in a day and the dirty talk game was insaaaaaaaane

Shit didn't even see there's a thread exactly like mine. Oh well, deleted that and post here.

I had sex with two of such girls.
One was a runner, four years older than me, taller than me (I'm 6 feet), with mile long legs, a spectacular booty and sexy abs (smallest tits ever, tho). She loved taking my cock in her mouth and those were probably the best blowjobs ever. Oh and also doggystyle.
The other one, a slim redhead that was more into lifting, younger than me and smaller too, perky little tits, perfectly wide hips and a very nice ass. Loved getting spanked and being on top.
Both had great sexual appetite, guess it's a consequence of being physically very active. fit girls are far better than THICC or THINN imo.

I keep noticing more and more fit girls at the gym and they’re not even cardio bunnies

God bless America

I think it depends on the girl honestly. I've never dated a wheyfu but have dated 4 fit girls and they've run the range of just laying there, to absolute freak. What I did notice was that the more insane they were in bed, they were also more insane out of bed too. Which is a shitty tradeoff after awhile.