He fell for the bitcoin cash meme

>he fell for the bitcoin cash meme

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f
i.imgur.com/cmRIBIM.png
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/58166/who-is-spamming-the-bitcoin-cash-mempool-and-why
cryptovest.com/news/bitcoin-cash-watch/
twitter.com/ViaBTC/status/876047086533214208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay poor, core

Why would anyone buy BCash above .1?

>he didn't buy bcash months ago
To think I sold at 1k like an idiot

fuck YOU

fuck you fuck you

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

BCH WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES 6

>bitcoin crash
heh cool name bro, gonna use that from now on

I like more Btrash. That is the beauty of that coin. You can call it by many different names and people will know what you are talking about

>Bcash
>Bitcoin Crash
>Btrash
>BitmainCoin
>ChinkScamcoin
>ButthurtPoorfagsCoin
>EDACoin

ETC ETC ETC

>not wanting serious gainz riding it up and selling off
stay poor

>He bought sub $500

Still comfy gains.

I sold last night for BTC, feels good, this pump and dump is over

What do you mean? it's still trading heavily, I've made gainz like never before

It was such an unnatural climb to 2k, obviously something sketchy with that rodger cuck moving all his bitcoins, wish I sold at 2k, but just wanna sell before it's sub 1k again

we will see what happens, but I'm confident in finally dumping my cuckcash

i lost so much money please god help me

I bought in at 0.08 So it has been comfy.
I slept through when it was 0.4, but ever since I have been skipping between this and BTC and made alot of gainz

Dumped all of my BCH. Lesson learned.

may kek bless us all

>he fell for the segwit meme
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

>Be jihan, early 2017
>Find small exploit on Bitcoin PoW.
>Make ASIC miners that take advantage of that.
>Patent it so I can sue other people who try to copy me.
>Upcoming Segwit upgrade to Bitcoin would nullify my exploit.
medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f

>Spam the network with small fee transactions to clog the mempool
i.imgur.com/cmRIBIM.png
jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/58166/who-is-spamming-the-bitcoin-cash-mempool-and-why

>Tell people that we need bigger blocks and not the new upgrade
>For the coin so I can keep mining it with my special miners
>Actually no good programmers so I fuck up the difficulty adjustments but that's ok
>I have to mine 60% of the hashrate but that's ok, people won't know that I am centralizing this coin
cryptovest.com/news/bitcoin-cash-watch/

>Collude with the other chinese miners to finally get rid of core developers, then I can increase miner reward easily
twitter.com/ViaBTC/status/876047086533214208

>Rent russian social farm for a few days
>Pump up the price from a 0% fee exchange in korea by buying my own coins and trading 3x the actual sell book
>Finally get rid of the programmers who want to get rid of my advantage
>Once I have all the power, I can fork the coin to allow miner reward to be bigger

If you buy BCH, you are being manipulated.

WHY THE FUCK WONT BCH RECOVER

HOLLY FUCK MY MONEY

>be bcore
>take out patents on side chains like lightning network
>artificially suppress block size and force the network over to segwit so you can implement patented side chains
>all so bcore and blockstream can centralize and control the network
>"satoshi's vision"

If you buy BTC, you are being manipulated.

the joke is on you though, I'm all in ETH and gave up on BTC last year when I saw the writing on the wall. so enjoy your wild ride bitcoiner.

I don't doubt that at least some of the core developers are connected with lightning network projects.
That still doesn't change the fact that handing the reins to Bitcoin's development over to chinese mining interests (which are already too powerful) would be nothing less than slow death for the platform.
LN at least provides a plausible path forward for Bitcoin scaling, with a lot of potentially compelling features. The only "solutions" we'll ever see from the BCH crowd are those that put more money in bitmain's pocket.

>Buying into a parabolic
bruh...

I agree with you user. I wouldn't trust the chinks taking my trash out to the curb. that's why I switched over to using ETH instead of bitcoin. until core or someone else can think of a solution that all parties can agree on, bitcoin is just not a safe investment.

>all parties can agree on
This is where I start to get nervous. To the extent that Bitcoin has been successful -- if to the extent that success will continue in the future -- I think it owes that success to its design as a decentralized, trustless system in which nobody necessarily agrees on anything.
There are clearly some problems with miner centralization, but as long as their efforts at outright subversion (i.e., BCH) continue to be BTFO, I think the ecosystem just gets stronger.
I suppose we shall see.

Bitcoin cash lol!!!! What a joke currency, you should sell it all right now. Sell all of it, cut your bags. Do it, do it now.

No kidding, it's taking off

no it's not, it's going to 0, sell your bch for something more stable

Sold too soon, but w/e profit is profit

why is monero on here

It might eventually, like the sun will eventually burn out, right now, im making off like a bandit

please SELL ME YOUR BAGS!?!

OH NO NO NO NO

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH