/S I P GENERAL/

>tfw you do an audit and realise you've spent over $1.5k on sips this year
>tfw still buying more anyway

You need help.

You need this.

kek

>SIPS

Stop forcing this shitty picture. It's not funny, not even ironically.

audit your heart for maximum kek

>current year
>irony

post sip memes

>200% b vitamins
I feel like I should be concerned.

Energy drinks are one of those things that people universally agree are bad for you, yet Veeky Forums seems to love them? Not hatin', it's just weird. Everyone here is really anti-soft drink but when it comes to Monster it's just SIP

They're 0 calories B A B Y

but only the white one is truly sip as it has zero sugar and zero calories so it is okay. Basically preworkout in sip form.

>more sips = less likely to get sick
honestly you should be having multiple sips a day now

It's just one guy. We have a lot of bored posters who begin and perpetuate retarded memes.

Sipboys are here to stay

I don’t get it. Do you sip before a set? In between sets? After a set? Is the sipping meant to make you pump out your set easier?
Do I have to drink monster? That stuff tastes like piss what if I wanna drink V?
>inb4 siplet

It's a meme that some retards take seriously.

This picture absolutely BTFOs!!!!! sip boyes so use it always on sip boyes! XD

>thinking of sips
>leave house
>giddy
>see neighbor
>never tallked to him
>bellow out "HELLO!"
>he looks around
>whispers back hello...
>mfw i realize how autistically loud i spoke because of the thought of sips made me so happy

>spent over $1.5k on sips this yea

Remember Vitamin Avenger?

>forcing

Oh user

>he’s never sipped

Most people think it's disgusting.
Monster is just very active with viral marketing.

>reddit spacing
>speaks on behalf of “”most people””
>sips is “””viral marketing”””
What are your thoughts on chicken sandwiches? For me it’s the mcchicken.

>I don’t get it. Do you sip before a set? In between sets? After a set?
Yes

This isn't Reddit spacing?
I don't eat wheat or McDonalds oestrogen bombs.

>Energy drinks are one of those things that people universally agree are bad for you
thats how i know it isn't 10% as bad as people claim it is, just with everything else, mom science says "coke zero will give you cancer" or "whey protein will kill your kidnees" "creatine will make you go bald" and still no one got cancer from coke zero, got their kidnees fucked by whey protein or even went bald because of creatine

RIP ORIGINAL YELLOW SIPS

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Gotta lurk more lil buddy

F

But they are terrible for you and if you drink more than 1 a day, people see you as gross

I know this is an extreme but I know someone genuinely addicted to the ones with sugar. He has like 4-5 a day and feels sick when he doesn't have them. Everyone makes fun of him and tells him to stop because it's gross as hell but he always just says "lol but I like them so i can do what I want"

He gained like 40lbs in 2 years, has high blood pressure, stomache problems and cannot go 2 days without one

shit is fucking nasty. but you have like 2 a week, it won't be bad, but you cannot deny these things are bad health in a can

I thought sips were just a stupid meme so I bought one to try it. I was expecting shitty, low-calorie monster piss-water but it was like a lemon-lime nectar from the Gods. Now I know the true meaning of /sip/.

Nice mom science. Nobody here likes to sip sugar so get the frick out!

>I know this is an extreme but I know someone genuinely addicted to the ones with sugar.
what does that have to do with this thread?

>he doesn't know about bulking sips

Nice trips, now be gone Satan!

Welcome to the sip crew

S I P B O Y S

looks like someone is a sad boy cuz he aint got no SIPS

I prefer the white rockstar

Why not just buy caffeine pills? they are way cheaper and won't ruin your teeth due to acidity

/sip/ crew at work

shouts out to sipbois

No one cares about your shitty attempt at a meme.

Hadn't a sip early today but starting to feel tired. HELP QUICK!

your teeth must be shocking desu.

>being this new

>not browsing in Tomorrow
>tiny manlet hands

kek look a this fucking queer

thats alpha, sips make u alpha

Wtf how much do you sip? I can buy one 0.5L can for 0.80-0.99€ ???

Baltia gtfo

Can confirm

>not having the spooky style this time of year
Guess you don't care about skeletons since you are one.

Literally can't tell if paid shills or actual ppl.
>used to live with a guy that literally drank one every day like some of the other posters said

friend of mine had a fat guy in class who drank 2 just while being in school. these people exist.

this is a viral marketing campaign obviously straight from some clown indy marketing company

>tfw buying sips in bulk costs half of what it does compared to a gas station
>tfw it's still expensive as fuck
Maybe I should just do nosip

>24 for $36
not bad desu
especially if you're just sipping one a day

i can still remember exactly how this tastes. i used to work early mornings in construction so every time i think of it i can just feel the cool early summer air and the tastes of juice sips

>mfw trying lo-carb after only being on zero ultra for a long time
shits good as fuck

>tfw used to grab a monster assault sip every day coming home from work and a big bag of reese minis, get home and fire up battlefield 4

god damn that shit got me hyped

Low carb feels great physically but fuck its difficult to live like that. Actually cooking every meal you have fully is hard.

I thought SIPS was just a meme, but I'm trying it for the first time ever right now, and wow, it's actually pretty good. I enjoy energy drinks, but I usually avoid the zero calorie ones because I don't care for artificial sugars. My favorite is the Monster Import. Decided to see what Sips was all about and bought the Zero Ultra. The artificial sugar is not bitter at all. The flavor is actually balanced and I'm super impressed. Usually anything with artificial sweeteners is bitter and has an aftertaste, but they mixed them pretty well this time.
>erythritol
>sucralose
>acesulfame potassium
>inositol
Veeky Forums actually delivered for once.

And to the OP, 2 a day is probably too much. As with all pre workout, you should be cycling it. I generally don't drink energy drinks at all, but I'll keep a couple stashed in my fridge for when I really need it.

you are a newfag obviously straight from reddit

Just bought a pack of 12 zero ultras for 9£
Now there are more sips in my fridge than actual food

Btw can a man live on sips and chicken breast?
Because I am losing weight like a mother fucker and I am actually enjoying it

>putting a sip in the freezer for an hour
>ice cold sip

Pic extremely related

So was /pol/ originally, but now those cancerous faggots are everywhere.

NO MOM IM A SIP MAN

It started here. Go back to /pol/.

>caffeine

You realize that when you want caffeine, coffee is your choice, right? Energy drinks contain an ad-mixture of Caffeine, Guarine, Taurine, vitamins, and others that operates on your brain different than *just* caffeine.

>ad-mixture
>Guarine
This is your brain on nonsipping