>look in the mirror one day
>"Nice"
>look in the mirror the next
>"fuck i look like shit

How ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7cR_8_vAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The mirror is a cruel mistress. It shows us not only how far we have come, but also how far we have yet to go

lightning?

at day I look fat at night I look somehwhat toned

/feels/

even my face looks MUCH MUCH better

>look in the mirror
>"fuck I look like shit"
>just do a few squats before I look next time
>"nice"

not like my upper body would get taht much of a pump from it but when I work out I always view my body in a way more positive light instantly even after the first warmup sets. homegym masterrace btw.

As an ex-fatty with loose skin, my skin tightens up quite a bit when I'm cold. Maybe that presents as a more subtle effect in other people, but is still noticeable? Looks like I'm a few bf % points lower in the morning.

Lighting can turn a 2/10 man into a 8/10 just by moving a few steps. My body is shit but it looks way better in the first pic just because of the lighting difference.

Your body looks better in the lighting you autist

looks better in the first.

i used to think body dysmorphia was a meme until I started showing it myself

have had a few co-workers commenting on how I worked out and looked bigger but I honestly don't feel different from day 1 albeit these are normies that think 2pl8 squat is impressive, but still, I care about how I look now after working out more than I ever have as a 135lb skellington

looks better in the second actually, because you have a square mirror. It makes your figure look more firm and composed whereas the round mirror makes the body appear droopy and fatter

not him, but to me he looks thiccer in the 1st

fpbp

there really isnt that much of a difference between those pictures user. you sure you are not developing body dysmorphia ? because to me apart from pretty small differences your body looks the same.

t-that's good right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7cR_8_vAg

Bdd is way different what you can just say is people are insecure. Bdd copes with anxiety due to thiking their body looks disfigured or horrible.

Shut the fuck up with your stupid lingo. Just type "first post, best post" instead of making me google hip new bullshit terms that don't need to be shortened in the first place since they're too niche to begin with.

yeah in a good way (well to me at least from an aesthetics pov not a homo pov)

think it might be because the angle on your traps looks better, lats look wider and your core doesnt look great in the lit one but you just cant see it in the unlit one

what do you do for core?

Light, pump, mood.

Is this truly what a brainlet looks like?

i do boxing and that and that helps and they do specific core stuff there too

depends what you do if ur one of them pl or oly lot itll just come if you just gym like most of us do bodyweight stuff for it in addition