Tinder Thread

Veeky Forums what's a good non cheesy pick up line that could work here?

Something Angel related would be awesome

>tfw poorfag
>tfw decided to spend many I have on gym membership instead of a smart phone

Is tinder for smartphones only?

Those tits are angelic

"your an angle"

>report julia
this

>i could be your angle, or your devil

I think they just made it for computers too

Great, too bad I don't have a camera to take a pic of myself, this shit really is designed to weed the losers out isn't it?

You need a (((facebook))) account too
so yes

>are you an angel? cause I think I just died and went to heaven.

she'll be creaming herself from that solid pickup line.

Have a friend take one and send it to you, go to a library or some shit idk

I don't know guys, I know for certain some girls began to avoid me the moment they saw me rolling with a flip phone, they always find out when they try to send a picture.

Oregon girls weren't this shallow...

>do you like angels? i'm sure you'll be one after i fucking rape and murder you lol
>jk that was my friend

Just B yourself

This is what's really keeping me from it. Should I sell myself just for the chance of getting sluts?

why don't you buy a cheap smartphone? there are plenty on the market that should be affordable and give you access to this shit

Ask yourself, do you really want to associate, get intimate even with the kind of person who turn others off due to the phone they use?
Whats stopping you? Is it out of principle? Besides a phone number you dont really anything else
you can just fill your education as going on a ninja school and working on a supernova factory

I don't know user, I've never been intimate with anybody

actually pretty good desu

Oregon girls rock. Just straight up nastily horny 24/7. I'm pretty fit and charming and living in SoCal is like a desert of getting laid compared to the summer I spent in Portland.

What the fuck are you doing in a tinder thread if you're holding out against smartphones?

Are you in your forties? Cos I dunno if you've noticed, but smartphones are an integral part of people's daily lives now, and girls are supposed to find the guy who doesn't have one attractive?

Oregon was awesome, I actually scored points with a cute blonde for having a flip phone, That is awesome, never change" is what she told me.

Only reason I actually don't have a flip phone is because I can't afford to right now.

Is there atleast a private option so no one on tinder can see it? I'll make an account but I ain't doing fuck all with it.

>scored some points
Didn't you just say that you never been intimate before? Unless you atleast kissed her, that means nothing.

I suck at reading signals, my friend told I was "scoring points" with her like that but I didn't realize this until he told me the next day. I am absolutely shit with women and people in general