Tfw ectomorph

>tfw ectomorph

That's nothing to fret over man. All you gotta do is eat and lift. I'd say it's the most enjoyable out of the three body types since you can eat whatever and never gain fat.

You also never gain muscle
I'd kill to be a mesomorph

You don't understand. I eat and eat and eat and my gains are nothing. I am a hungry skeleton.

>tfw blaming things you perceive to be out of your control so you don't have to take responsibility of your own life
somatypes are bullshit and you're retarded, quit making excuses

>he thinks his locus of control is anything beyond his own behavior

ignorance must really be bliss, user

>eating
you fool, I hate eating, why do you think I'm an ectomorph? I find lifting to be way more enjoyable than forcing food down my throat

I feel you man. I'm 5'8 and about 125 lbs. I spent nearly a month at 3000+ calories a day (maintenance for me is supposedly around 2300) and I didn't gain a pound.

Extremely frustrating.

this is some 'just b urself' tier advice

no retard, I have fuctose, sorbitol, oligos malabsortbtion and that's only the things they can test for, I need to follow a strict low fodmap diet and be careful of any new foods I introduce to my diet as they can fuck me up mentally and physically for weeks, my progress is slow but I am trying my best
I could eat 2 large pizzas a day with other junk food and end up losing weight

you are giving up because of something that's made up you read on the internet

if you actually want help post some stats like a daily diet with weight, height and goal and people will point out how retarded you are

You're either lying, don't know you're lying, or are stupidly (and I mean 8 miles a day+ or equivalent) active

eat shit thats good for your body and dense in nourishment

eat til it hurts

I think morphs are a meme, if you count your calories and figure out your TDEE you are garunteed to put on weight if you eat a caloric surplus.
Or you could bullshit and lie to yourself since the only person who really gives a shit about you, is you.

well you can hardly be somebody else so may as well just b urself

> ectomorph
Is there even such a thing?

>tfw xenomorph

>Visit Veeky Forums
>See endless threads from insecure men about their fame, face, body and height
Accept what cannot be changed and refuse to consider yourself a victim

>tfw 5kcal a day and losing a pound in the morning
i should...sleep different?

maybe think less. yeah, think less.

pls send help i bought all the peanut butter and whole milk

Stomatypes were created by a man who used it as an excuse to look at hundreds of pictures of naked college age men

No.

This. It's very Veeky Forums related, but it's entirely imaginary like a lot of other things people here obsess about.

This guy desperately needs Jordan Peterson in his life.

>pseudoscience that was disproved about 40 years ago
>not even degrees of doubt, literally "water boils at 100°C" levels of certainty
>There is hundreds of millions of retards still living their entire lives in function of outdated scientific beliefs that were disproven the same year they came out

I have made variations of this post thousand of times over the years. I'm not even smug anymore, just sad.
It makes me painfully aware that it does not matter how much we advance, how much we get smarter, how much you can study.
The world will still move according to the dumbest, shittiest, and most retarded humans on the planet.

>tfw parents are short
>tfw ectomorph
>tfw still 5'10"

ectomorph is a meme

So what?
It's harder to gain weight but it's not impossible.

I've got the wretched turbo metabolism myself and with much hard work and dedication (on eating, training is somewhat less important) I managed to put on 4kg of lean mass this year.
At times when I was training 4x a week I had to eat a whole baking sheet of pizza for breakfast or 1kg of lasagna or 10 eggs with bacon but fuck it.
/fat/asses would kill for our ability to eat all this tasty, greasy shit without getting fat.

Just don't get lazy. One week without proper nutrition can destroy one month of progress, I found out myself.

Please stop making him believe that morphology is a real science?
Don't validate him, he needs to realize that "being an ectomorph" is not a thing.
Or are you a deluded retard yourself?

I'm no scientist, but it's pretty obvious that humanity can't be categorized in three neat, little drawers.
There are some with a really fast metabolism and some with a really slow metabolism.
Most are in between somewhere.

If OP thinks he's an ectomorph, the non-retard translation would be that he probably has a rather fast metabolism like me.

>There are some with a really fast metabolism and some with a really slow metabolism.
>2017
I now understand . The future is hopelesss, scientific advancement doesn't mean anything if the average retard ferociously ignores it.

Why wouldn't there be different speeds of metabolism?
Thinking everyone's thyroid &pancreas work at exactly the same speeds seems unlikey.

I know people who don't lose weight while eating ridicuosly tiny meals and I have to eat absurde amounts of cheese and meat everyday to gain the slightest bit.

I also noticed that I get hungry much faster than people of similar weight when we're out together up to the point of sweating, shaking hands and circulatory problems.

The difference in metabolism in people of the same height and weight amounts to a hundred calories or so.
Barely anything worth talking about or making up shit about "metabolism types" with.

People who are 7' going "Omg I eat so much and not gain weight xDDD" or people who are 5' and going "I eat little and get soooo fat ;(((" don't have a special metabolism, they're just fucking retarded

I don't believe in fixed types.
I just observed that I need significantly more food than others of same weight & height in a given time.
Therefore I think there must be variatons in either speed of metabolism or absorption of nutrients.

Maybe it's all bullshit and I just have hyperthyroidsm or something, who knows.
I just looked it up and have most of the symptoms.

I got out or skelly mode before. The reason people fail at gaining weight is because they try to stuff themselves in one sitting. Spread your meals out throughout the day.

Try to hit 1000 calories for breakfast, lunch and dinner and never miss a meal.