How is this allowed in gyms today?

>How is this allowed in gyms today?

b r e h s

Pretty sure this sort of thing wouldn't be allowed at the gyms I'm at. She would be sternly warned or kicked out if someone notified gym management.

Dont know dont care, all I know is it gives me a test boost when scantily clad thots lift nearby. Unless those are panties in which case just ew. Slime trails on the equipment :\

I too lift in the middle East

is see this shit daily at LA fitness,

girls keep making eye contact with me when they're using this machine in my gym and i don't know what to make of it
like it's not like i'm being a creep, i break away from eye contact and their eyes are still locked
for context this machine is pretty close to the benches and free weights where i usually am

I go to a gay gym, no joke. Most of the guys here would be very uncomfortable with that around and tell her to knock that shit off.

sauce

>Staring at you while you're trying to disregard them
>Opening their thighs like that
I really don't want to be one of those "she wants your D" autists but this is what it sounds like unless there are some details you're leaving out

>not like i'm being a creep,

If anything it sounds like SHE is sexually harassing HIM

Is my gym the only one that has this machine facing the wall and in the corner?

Delete

Wtf at my LA fitness I only see old guys and fatties using it.

Mine has a good mix of people. Pots of big guys and hot girls.

I just keep eye contact until they look away. They don't look any more after that. Piece of cake.

Could I go there and get my 50 yr old balls out, and just chill in the change rooms?

Or would faggits complain like every other gym I go to.

I didn't know Veeky Forums owned a gym

Because women are whores and feed off attention like a heroine addict.

i dont even see what OP thinks is so wrong

Why do you faggots even care? Are you a bunch of prudish old women or what? Just watch and enjoy the show.

Take your footlong balls and keep them stuffed away. Nobody wants to see them.