Has Veeky Forums ever had a threesome?

Has Veeky Forums ever had a threesome?

A few weekends ago we fucked one of my girlfriends hot friends (and then again 2 days later). Ejaculating on two attractive women was basically the greatest feeling I have ever experienced

I had an mmf one

one time.

I didn't fuck one of the girls because she was hairy.

it was nice having two girls suck my cock at the same time though.

I would feel disgusted at the sole idea of my girlfriend receiving sexual contact from a human other than me.
>Inb4 beta male
Yeah, I know.

And how was it? We've had a few group sex experiences - like 2 couples (so MMFF) and its fun. I dont think i'll ever be interested in an MMF threesome though. Like i've never been fucking my girlfriend and then thought to myself "i wish there was another dude here" ya know?

The double blowjob is the best feeling in the world hey

Oh god yes. My greatest moment, here for Veeky Forums

There were these two Rawr XD emo girls in high school- short, pale, wide hips and huge asses, nerdy and awkward, who were best friends and I was friendly with them both

They invited me over while housesitting one weekend and I fucked them both for like, an entire evening and night. They were exploring their sexuality and saw me as a guy they could trust, or something

Maybe my life's highlight

Then I became a fucking loser and have no other stories of this type to tell, and never will

Dude youre the normal one in here. Sex outside of a relationship isnt normal. Dont say you are a beta for not being a cuck.

Man if any shit like that happened to me while in high school my dick probably would have exploded. Hormones and stuff.

I find me and the gf are closer after any of our weird sexual encounters. It takes a lot of trust upfront to be comfortable with that kind of stuff and not having jealousy become a problem

How would I get 2 girls pregnant from a threesome?
Also did you change condoms for each girl or go without?

I fucked two girls I met at a bar after one of my buddies couldn't get it up to fuck the one he was talking to. Also had a mfm threesome with my gf at the time but I ended up just watching.

Change condoms.

Its probably possible to get 2 pregnant at once. That would be some pretty shitty luck but I bet it could happen. We didnt use a condom. Probably unwise but we sort of assumed her friend would not give us an STI

Haha nice. The first sort of threesome we ever had started as a 4some but the other dude couldnt get a boner and hid in the hotelroom bathroom and it became a 3some

Holy shit same thing here, except it was in my house not a hotel.

Started as a drunken 4some, other girl's bf couldn't get it up and left the room. Fucked my gf and his. Woke up at like 5am with 2 naked girls on me feeling like a fucking champ.

Later found out the guy left because he wasn't comfortable at all with the situation and it destroyed their relationship.

Worth it.

Fuckin almost.
One time in highschool I went on a camp where a bunch of kids from other schools attended too. I wasn't lifting then but had been running hard for a year so I was pretty lean but had zero confidence.
Anyway this tiny blonde girl takes what I now realise was a massive interest in me that I autisticly bungled enough to make her desperate in her come-ons. She had a tall redheaded scottish friend who started joining in too and looking back I realise it was a competition kind of thing they had going on.
They'd drop hints like: "My ex told me I'm a *dangerous* kisser." and I'd just say something stupid like "How does that work, you suffocate him or some shit?". Towards the end in desperation they literally invited me back to their SHARED ROOM. I said I was tired and went to bed.
I think I was too mistrustful and thought they were teasing me but god damn I still sometimes think about that blondie riding me while getting suffocated by the thicc redhead.
Feelsbadman.

>almost had a threesome once
>ex gf and her cute spanish friend with bigger tits than her
>making out and groping
>her friend grabbed my dick and my ex got jealous for whatever reason

I'm sure you can imagine the rest ;_;

I had a threesome offer the other day from my childhood oneitis but I refused because her BF looked like he was about to cry

mirin your digits breh

thanks, it's the only mire I'll be getting tonight

that's brutal lol what a retard

This sexy cunt (probably) wants to fuck my gf and my gf said she would have a threesome with her but we haven't brought it up to her yet. The other girl is mostly straight so unlikely to end up like above

I did back during college. My gf at the time and one of her friends. It was something she wanted to try and I was hesitant because I kind of figured with how jealous she could be that it wasn't going to turn out well. Alcohol lowered the inhibitions and we went for it. It was fun but awkward and I think ultimately it did our relationship in. She pretty much cut contact with her friend and never really looked at me the same after that.

wtf a person with a soul on the internet wtf

You are a good person user. I believe in you.

Yo I would have caved that dykes’ skull in

I wouldn't have ever let that happen in the first place. I wouldn't have gone to Veeky Forums to ask for relationship advice and actually take it. But that's just me

The guy was being a real dumb cunt.

thanks bros I know I did the right thing I hope that guy broke up with her that was very uncalled for. But a part of me just thought she was trying to reach out to me and tell me after all these years she wants me and only was able to do so when drunk, but I doubt that's the case honestly

Two things.
Stop posting that dykes power fantasy
Secondly, you started this thread to talk men into having threesomes with thirsty dykes didn't you?

Shit user, that takes heart. What a nasty cunt anyhow, she doesn't deserve you, and you are certainly worth more than having to share her.

Fuck people.

>triggered
Whats the problem mate, its just a funny story.
Also I'm not OP

I was in a foursome once, it was hot, then several other guys they invited knocked on the hotel room door so I went to the bathroom alone with one girl and had mediocre sex in a bathtub while the wu tang clan played. When I got out the other two girls had shamed this guy into leaving for cumming too fast, poor dude.