God damn it, Veeky Forums!

God damn it, Veeky Forums!

I lost 125 lbs over a year and now I have flappy arms like a middle aged Bette Midler lookin bitch! God damn it! Let's not even discuss my gut flap. Shit smells from build up and I could carry a gun in that bitch and no one would know. I had better confidence when I was fat and my girl never used to look at me in disgust when I was a fat ass.

Fuck, why did I do this! FUCK! Please convince me not to gain it all back, I'm too poor to afford the removal surgery. And no I won't post pics, I have a tattoo people will recognize and my job is too sensitive to allow a Veeky Forums fag to work for them.

GOD DAMN IT!

Don't do the crime if ya' can't do the time.

I blame no one but myself. The experience has all led me to tell every male teenager I meet to never get fat. Hopefully I'll get through to some of them.

>image looks like boogie
kek

Steroids

Did you lift weights while you lost body fat?

>Unstable
Nigga that shits broken

Yeah, I am a natural bearmode as well, started out benching 350+. I've definitely gotten some gains but I still sag like an old bitch. I didn't cut my caloric intake either, still did about 2500 I just ran a few miles a day and swam a mile as well. It wasn't an extreme cut or anything. I just ONLY carried fat in my gut arms. Not my face, not my forearms, just there.

>started out benching 350+

No you did not start lifting at an elite level having never trained before in your life.

This entire thread is bullshit.

I'm a giant, giant man. I didn't want that to be a part of this thread, like that ogre guy who lived in some basement and all he wanted to do was talk about movies but all anyone wanted to talk about was him. I just want my skin flaps gone. Fuck man, fuck.

Just the kind of fatphobic garbage I would expect from this place.
#beautifulateverysize
#transphobic
#healthy

>started out benching 350+

chek the fast thread , maybe fasting could help. maybe omad

lol ok

Lol no I am HIGHLY doubtful you lifted shit. Post your routine and how many months you lift.

lmfao you also slayed some dinos in the meantime right ?

I always lurk and never post, but you aren’t alone. I went from 210kg down to 95kg (6”7) and suffered the same.
First of all, if your girl looks at you in disgust, she isn’t your girl.
Secondly, don’t put it back on. You busted your mother fucking ass to get to the point you have and going back would be a stupid idea.

Get lifting. Fill the skin back out with muscle, it may take a few years, but it will happen. I’m 3.5 years past where you are exactly and I can promise you that going backwards is not the way you want to go.

Get to the gym OP, don’t take steps backwards.

>Hashtags on 4chins
Back to wherever the fuck you came from cockgoblin

what the hell

I dont care how giant you were you don't bench 350 for the first time in a gym

Fasting. Watch some videos from Jason fung.

I had this as a kid, shit sucked. They screw it back in with a huge bolt

i'm too fat for the machines fucking guts get in the way and i can't do nothing but use treadmills until i drop a lot more weight