Grooming General?

How do you guys trim your pubes? I used to have this electric shaver that I would just trim the "above/around dick & scrotum area" but I want to shave my balls (ONLY my balls) completely bare. I tried it once with a razor and nicked myself and I'm too paranoid to try again.

Whats the best way to shave them without being hunched over in the shower for 30 mins with a razor in my tembling hands?

i truly don't know how anyone shaves their balls. I attempted it once but ended up just not even doing it

someone explain, i tried once and cut myself. nearly spilled my spaghetti

You grab your balls at the root and squeeze them at the base until all wrinkles are gone. Easy shaving after that. As much as I enjoy shaving, there is nothing funnier than watching a woman go down on my nappy sweaty jungle after lifting.

It's actually pretty easy. I shave my back once in awhile too, just make sure you put a lot of cream for / gel and stretch them out as you do it. Clean the razor every stroke. And obviously use a fresh razor. A blunt one can increase your chance of nicking

was this infographic done by a teenage girl or a cat lady?

if you shave then you're basically gay, just suck a dick already

thankfully my gf hates that shit, she says its a turnoff and for fags

My balls are long as fuck. Squeezing at the base wouldnt really help. The wrinkles are kinda there no matter what

I quit shaving bare except my balls. I usually trim my pubes with an electric razor with maybe a no.1 guard on it. The balls were a challenge to overcome. You know with hearing horror stories about cutting yourself. To shave my balls, I use shampoo in the shower. I'll grip my ballbag for the airheads look like an earlier user stated to shave to top of my balls. Then I'll grab the skin and stretch my sack up towards my belly(not too hard) and go up and down for the underside. Remember, don't be nervous, just go with it.

living in Korea i use a body trimmer to remove my hair except for my pubic hair which i trim. everybody here is bald except for a HUGE bush.

Koreans feel bodyhair is dirty, and i don't want people to be upset at me in the communal baths here.

Can you post an instructional video for us?

Magic shave

not him, but just keep the ballsack stretched and the razor wont cut it. Also use a fresh razor.

I basically do pic related
Easy + almost no chance of nicking + cuts hairs pretty short
And I think the "you appear 2 inches larger" thing is actually pretty accurate

i get my pube and asscrack lazered

how much does that cost and how often do you get it done? Asscrack I'm not interested in.

I thought reddit was bad but u guys are no different. Anyone who trims their pubes is risking stitches for no good reason. Don't do it!

Am I the only guy who uses a disposable 2-blade razor to dry shave his shaft and balls with no problem whatsoever? Shit is so easy and leave everything smooth as fuck.
Also, if you shave any part of your body other than your shaft, balls, and face you are a fag

Pull skin until flat, i use the one blade and never had a prob gettin them smooth as fuck also i need to get rid of the hair between my balls and asshole anyway cause it annoys me wheni shit

>Not shaving your back
Yeah other then not needing a towel for my bench anymore it just annoys me as fuck

>dry shave his shaft and balls with no problem whatsoever
This, but I use a gilette
when you dry shave you get the best ball scratch of your life and, at the same time remove a layer of dead skin in the process.
I shave my balls, taint and back, trim my pubes, upper thigs, stomach, pits and chest
My life get's way easier when I don't have to towel dry every squarecentimeter of my body and it's also nice to actually feel the fabrics you wear and sleep on against your skin, without a layer of hair in between.
Also, I think it looks a cringy af if a 20 something has those 5-6cm long hairs sticking out of the front and back of his neck hole. I get those and it makes me feel like a 50yo. I have pretty much been trimming and shaving my pubes ever since they started growing.

*neck hole of their shirt

>better hygiene
>better smell

Any guy who's ever shaved his armpits or his asshole knows this isn't true.

Wow, only 3 of those 9 are real reasons. What a stupid info graphic.

I'm a pretty hairy dude, and all of my friends would give me shit. I always manscape the best that I can by keeping the area around the shaft trimmed and the balls hairless, but I said fuck it and shaved my chest. It looks great and really helps define your muscles, I looked at least 20 pounds lighter. But I fucked up by not putting aftershave lotion on my body, and the next day my right pec broke out so now I have a fuckton of ingrown hairs on my chest that I'm slowly getting rid of.

hey now, at least there aren't all those hairs collecting the sweat and swinging in the breeze spreading the smell everywhere
Also, it's easier to wipe your ass if there isn't a persian carpet down there
sure it has it's disadvantages also, but I feel a breath of freedom every time I un crowd my hairy places

Try to take a cold shower or something, stay naked somewhere is cold. Your ball should tie up togheter and that way is easier to shave. Idk.. thats how i do it and never cut myself.

Has anyone got there weenie waxed? I thought about getting my asshole, weenie and balls waxed.

What sort of emasculated faggot does this? It's true what people say about society making men effeminate

>communal baths
filthy

t. has the body hair of a teenaged girl
High test gorillas like me have to shave or it gets disgusting to deal with.

>not using hair removal cream

>How do you guys trim your pubes?
I don't since my gf doesn't do oral anyways. why bother

leave her

i fucking hope you don't go down on her

>taking dating advice from Veeky Forumsincels
sure thing

apparently it doesn't do too much for her so I don't

Fucking leave then, or introduce some competition so she'll get off her ass and do as she's supposed to.

You just squeeze wherever you need to to make the skin tight against your balls. Then manipulate your balls so they're tight against a different part of the skin and shave that.

>using hair removal cream on balls

You guys that shave your pubes on your pelvis above your dick, where do you stop? Mine always looks strange because my legs and belly are hairy.

Wax then and damn the consequences

shave everything, use a razor on pubes and hole.
>how do shave my dick and asshole without cutting anything
pull the skin tight and go with the grain, it's harder to cut than your face.

DO NOT SHAVE. Trim area with electric trimmer. Then use Veet sensitive skin. Keep on 9 minutes. Wipe off. Hair free and no razor bulbs or discomfort. You're welcome.

like the romans, like the greeks, like the japs, like the koreans, and like the west only a few generations ago.

For god's sake don't trim or shave, especially if you're chubby and have a fat pad around your cock. No one wants to feel sandpaper/needles scraping one's crotch while doin' it. Also the hairs help deviate moisture away from the genitals. When you're shaven after a few minutes that whole area becomes a sweaty slick mess and it's fucking gross feeling. And no, just because you hear the word 'wet' doesn't mean good; there's a difference between the oily slick inside the vagina and the feel of ocean water+needles all around the vulva and it's really fucking off-putting.

The virgin manscape

The CHAD bush

I figured out I can use vert/nair on shaft/balls and trim everywhere else. Works like a charm.

If I don't trim the area above my dick it becomes a jungle. The trick is to keep it trim but still long enough enough to avoid your pubes turning into needles

>everybody here is bald except for a HUGE bush.
asian girl bush is a different beast from white girl bush. it's like a patch above the puss that grows. no hair to the side of the labia at all. no spiders legs poking out the side of panties

THIS! Bishes complain when you smash from behind with full force if you have short needle pubes.

ye this. No pubic hair at all is weird man

i rest my balls on the sink and run hot water over them, then lather with shaving cream. they become so slippery the blade basically wipes cleanly across the surface.

ive never shaved my pits, should i?

only if you try to be a bottom

Why do you want to look like a prepubescent boy? Have hair down there. It should be a privilege and honour for her to go down on you (and pluck your pubes from her teeth). Dont accept anything less.

And embrace the pubes on her. Unless you are into paedophilia i dont see why you would want it all gone. Go down on her. Enjoy it and she will recipricate.

Any girl that says she wont go down on you cause of pubes is looking for any excuse to no do it.

the thought of shaving my balls makes me clench and shiver.

by the time this matters its too late for her to back out anyway. Besides, i cant imagine how horrible having dick stubble is. I have nice soft pubes probably because i always take some shampoo and move it down there.

I can say from personal experience that this is very very bad. Legit chemical burnt red skin on my balls that scabbed over. Hurt for weeks

I like my balls sucked and worshipped. Clean shaven balls just get more attention. Yes I've had women suck my hairy balls but the succ is so much better when she loves it vs. just tolerating it

What? Where do the endorphins come into play at all? Are they claiming endorphin release when you have less hair?

>By shaving the downstairs you'll look 2 inches larger
Shit, so if I shave I can tell girls I'm packing 9 inches?

The only reason I trim is cuz i rug burn my chicks crotch.
I tried a razor once and never did it again. Shit was itching like a whore took a bath on it.
Atm I take some scissors and twist the hairs together and cut. Usually works pretty good speed and danger wise.

rasp pls go