Rage is the ultimate fuel. Share yours

>Tfw nobody invited me to the college halloween party
>tfw theyre drinking and probably fucking in costumes
>tfw I can be really social on campus, but Im always left behind.
>This is not the first time.

I'm on my way to the gym, and Im gonna punish the fuck out of my body with these RAEG. Hopefully it'll make the pain go away.
I hate myself so much, but it gives me motivation.

Tell me yours user

MAKE FRIENDS

You've clearly never been part of the crowd you think is "cool"

Ask, that is literally it.

I've never hosted or helped host or been to a party where people actually sat and plotted on who or who not to invite.

Bring your own shit, maybe bring some weed with you and share, that's literally all it is man

I'll never fuck any of these girls and for that my body must be punished

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't afford the gym so I do cardio.

Its not an invitation party per se. I found out when I saw their photos on twitter. 20 mins ago.
I'm responsible for it. Not doing enough.
This. Missing the point tho.

these are just slutty brits.
you must be pretty retarded not to atleast get to grind one then you are beyond help.

off topic but as an australian, where is the most hectic country in terms of partying to do a student exchange to?

fuck off normie all there is in life is shitposts and (you)s anything else and you are a fucking normie just get the fuck off my board

Frig off normalfag

If it helps, the returns are diminishing.

Fucking girls like that loses its value very quickly.

2 of my past girlfriends were downright emotionally abusive about the fact that I'm skinny.

The pain they caused me is too harsh to describe.

I dumped them both, and now I am making serious gains in the gym. I hope to one day rub it in their faces.

I always wanted to lift even before I met them, and didn't have the money to do so until now.

Good luck buddy

Nobody ever invited me to anything

Thank you

>didn't get invited to a friend's night out because I don't have a gf/partner
>they're talking about shit they're doing in the group chat
>mute the conversation because feeling bad
Also
>tfw friends turned 21 in August, I hit 20 in July
>obviously don't get invited to bars, 21+ events
>live in fucking vegas

Other than that I had a pretty good day today at the gym. I've lost 70 pounds since starting my weight loss journey in late February, I've been steadily increasingly my routine.

I rarely get invited to places man, if it makes you feel better I'd invite you to a couple beers and vidya at my house. Lonely Veeky Forumsfags need friends too

Come to the USA
Go to a big state school in the SEC
Join a fraternity

10/10 decision if you can afford it.

As a 3rd world shitskin Pacific asian guy, I am a socially retarded person whom people avoids to be with, a naturally ugly person, a fat fuck loser who can’t lift for shit even though it’s been months since I started working out, a huge disappointment to my family, a talentless person, a lazy shithead who keeps suffering from a crippling depression, and a gf-less virgin at the age of 27.

And for that, I fucking hate myself so much that I just lift. My body is sore as fucj but I like it.

>had gf for 7 years
>get dumped
>grew up socially isolated, no friends except her
>realize how pathetic I am
>self depreciating thoughts creep in
>go to gym, people ask me what party I'm going to tonight
>sperg out and scuttle into corner and do OHP
>anger from ex-gf, not having friends, no party to go to boils to head in workout
>arms begin to cramp, get mad and push more

fuck this hurts but the gains from it are too good

>Rage while exercising
>Thinking about all the shit that upsets me
>Rage turns to tears
>I'm now pic related

Maybe the reason you didn't get invited is because you're not a pleasant person to be around, user.

> fucking roastie vaginas attached to awful people who have fucked other guys that month at least
I dont get how anyone can do this.

Basically every woman you ever sleep with had sex with someone else. Every girl you make out with had a dick her mouth at some point.
Why does it matter? If you only want to have sex, give them hard. Of course that is definitely no girlfriend material, but if you only want to bust a nut? Use contraception if you are worried about std's. It has to be your turn at some point,so might as well take a huge bite out of the cake

I love you all, don't worry friends we'll push through

There is still a possibility of getting an STD even with a condom on. This is why not everyone is going to risk hiring a prostitute for sex, otherwise we wouldn’t be virgins by the age of 20

HOW

rage can help you grind out that last rep, but its condisdered a forbidden power source for a reason

tap into it too frequently and all that cortisol will fuck with your gains

go to /r/CuckoldPregnancy/ and r/WhiteboyExtinction/
have never been so productive and filled with hate

based

we're all gonna make it son

Anyone can fuck these chicks. The party I was just at some fat fuck ended up fucking the hottest chick at the party.

Bullshit. I've been in a fucking rage since I was 8 years old. I have plenty of gains to go around. Lately, I just think about my adulterous whore of a wife that I want to give AIDS to. It makes me grind harder when I lift.

>go to house party
>should've just stayed home and went to bed
It's really not worth it.

>tfw crying in the gym again
i can't take it anymore bros

Bro just give yourself big warm hug

>everything went to tits in February
>fucking hate my life
>hate living with my parents again
>hate being alone

lifting is the only thing I have control over

You don't have freinds because deep down you either actually don't want them or think you don't deserve them. Either way just give up. It's a waste of time.

will we fight, or will we perish like dogs

There was this girl I just met in my college, and she was the only women wich I could feel a sort of connection, Women tend to be so boring and talk about the stupidest unimportant shallow shit.
This was the first girl I could hold a conversation for more than 2 hours and it just felt natural, like I was legitimately having fun.

Anyway, soon after I learned she is dating someone but still likes to fuck around, so I feel like a dodged a bullet by not trying anything.

Fuck

>Girlfriend's overcompensating dipshit manchild father was has been a passive aggressive little shit with me from day one.
>Shouts down my girlfriend with his hands in her face every time he has a bad day.
>Then accuses me of brainwashing her.
>"Dude, I use adult communication skills. I allow her to finish speaking when she disagrees with me. You scream in her face and put your hands in people's face"
>Does the same to me. Fists flinging wildly in my face while screaming about how I'm supposed to respect him in his house.
>"Who can possibly respect you? Even if you did get what you wanted right now it wouldn't be respect, it would be subservience."
>Throws hands back in my face and responds with an eloquent "NO NO NO NO STOP. RESPECT ME IN MY HOUSE. While getting in my face and trying to shout me down."
>The one reason I didn't beat him until he shit his pants and cried was because we were in his house and I'd have gone to jail for felony assault.
>He hasn't apologized since. Has no idea that he's done anything wrong. I've been stewing about it for months and my gains have doubled. I pray that someday he gets in my face and tries to intimidate me outside the safety net of his own house.

>have parents that aren't really in my life
>have shitty life in general
>only thing keeping me going is dream college and my grandpas frat stories
>not so smart either
>work hard and convince best friend to apply to my dream college
>somehow we both get in IMadeItBrah.png
>parents tell me that I don't deserve to go to dream college and don't deserve to go to college in genral
>have no money (need cosign for loan because wealthy family so no gov help) or way of getting to college
>have a breakdown and rage until this day

that was four years ago, I went down a self destructive path but I have learned that it will not help and the past can't be changed. The only thing that will help is channeling the pain of the past to drive me forward.

you can either lay down and die or get up and struggle to make the best of a bad situation. Lifting helps and nothing helps me get that last rep in like channeling that rage from back then.

it may not be quick but if you work you will make it.