Drinking 6 protein shakes a day

Is there anything wrong with drinking 6 20g protein shakes daily? (120g)

Say goodbye to your kidneys and ever taking a shit again

Yes. Protein shakes are supposed to be SUPPLEMENTARY to your diet you’re not supposed to depend so heavily on shakes. You’ll yield much better results by eating from real quality food with maybe a shake a day on the side.

Pretty normal, i usually do around 4-5 , dont go over 6 tho

I have a double scoop with water as a first meal from fasting after a workout then eat food like a normal person.
I only see protein shakes as getting in an easy 50g of protein in the day.

What do you mean bye kidneys? how would this kill them?

Not him, but excessive protein intake. Although there is nothing dangerous with 120g of proteins a day, if on top of the shakes you eat say 3 meals with 35 grams of proteins each then you're up at 225g of proteins a day, which is a bit much for the average person unless you're a 250 pound bodybuilder.

Thanks Rich

If you're not eating much else, that's actually a good weight loss tool.

>ever taking a shit again
Protein powder gives me extreme shits, especially Syntha 6

Maybe your kidneys would have trouble processing double what you're saying, like 450g a day over time, but 220g of protein is fucking nothing, even in one single meal I don't imagine it being that much of an issue.

give me liquid shits along with some nasty farts.

my gf doesn't like me anymore.

I'm poor and want to make sure I hit my protein daily goal.

only reason I do it. Much rather eat a whole chicken a day.

>225 of protein
>which is a bit much for the average person unless you're a 250 pound bodybuilder

do you eat other stuff besides the shake?

Protein shakes are fucking disgusting. Use the money you'd spend on then to buy meat in bulk. Problem solved, and it's healthier for you, faggot.

Gold standard whey 5lb has 73 servings, 6 servings a day will last 12 days. That whey costs like $80, for 12 days assuming you buy other food is not really cheap is it

My diet is literally pizza (which has a ot of protein thanks to cheese), eggs, pasta, chicken, and turkey.

bulking right now after taking 6 months off. Its crazy, I feel like ive gotten back to my old PRs in only like 2 weeks.

I dont use gold standard, just used it as the pic.

I buy 22lbs of protein powder at once. It really is cheap.

Its not going to kill you but the average natty lifter doesnt need anywhere near that amount of protien

If you really can't buy real food all the time at least buy frozen vegetables for the micronutrients and have some days with no protein shakes.

probably right about that, especially if youre bulking

damn dude, eat a fucking carrot every now and then

>220g is nothing
>even in one single meal I don't think I don't imagine it being that much of an issue

if youre not trolling, you're a fucking idiot who's spent way too much time on bodybuilding.com.
here's some advice: dont get your nutrtion info from the guys that's whole business is selling fucking protein.
the coaches and dieticians for athletes at the professional level reccomend 0.8 per pound of bodyweight and that is at the higher end of things.

No natty lifter on the planet needs 220g of protein unless they're above 240 pounds or if they work an insanely physical day job 24/7.

And yeah, Id love to see you eat 220g in a single meal. Not even pro bodybuilders do that

Another clueless retard who thinks "hurr durr protein equals gainz bro xD"

Keep wasting your money on useless junk

I don't know why you would even consider this.

Protein shakes are the worst most overrated supplement out there

Body weight is not a great metric for protein consumption imo, lean body weight is more accurate.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS UNTRUE BULLSHIT. THE BODY IS INCREDIBLY ROBUST WHEN IT COMES TO PROCESSING LARGE QUANTITIES OF PROTEIN.

OP, you will never hit a level of daily protein intake that should cause you concern.

My nutritionist wants me at 550.....my buddy is at 700....

>my buddy is at 700
>2800 calories a day just from protein
Bullshit

they have trace amounts of metals in them like lead that will cause brain damage. It is okay in small amounts, like tuna, but not all the time.

Rabbit starvation or whatever. Make sure you have at least carbs and fats and not just protein exclusively.

come on user don't you love the scrumptious vanilla/chocolate flavors?