WE'RE FUCKED BRO COME HERE

I just want to end up at /s/
Or at least /b/ with the normies

Just hang out with your friends.

>friends

>friends?

I didn't know you needed friends to get fit

>friends

that's ok user. next stop on the train purported self improvement is Veeky Forums where you can, with unparalleled efficacy lose your entire life savings margin trading altcoins

>friends

Sure is /r9k/ in here..

then you're in the right place

we came here to to see what was out there but realized there isn't much and just come back where it's comfy

>we came here to to see what was out there but realized there isn't much and just come back where it's comfy

>friends

>he still hasn't discovered PSL

Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/pol/
Veeky Forums
master race

>friends

>/pol/

Get rich, become financially independent. You don't need aansioj unless you can afford it, but settle in a nice hated community maybe. Spend the rest of your time lifting, reading manga, watching anime, and playing Vidya in your comfy home. And then when that wears off there's always the helium method.

Don't be sad cunts brahs, we're all gonna make it

You know part of making it is making the social gains also to leave virgin beta land right?

>friends

90% of Veeky Forums are faggots from /r9k/ who think getting muscles and losing fat will fix their autism.

is Veeky Forums the endgame of Veeky Forums?

do you only make your way here after suffering on the rest of the boards as a DYEL or a fatty for 10 year?

>/lgbt/

I made my way here from /mlp/ 2 years ago so yes

endgame of Veeky Forums is the small hobby boards u visit once or twice a week bc ur too busy with irl stuff and that are very slow bc ever1 else is too busy as well doing irl shit