Can some kind user post motivation pics? I wanna print some of them and put them all over my room

Can some kind user post motivation pics? I wanna print some of them and put them all over my room.

Pic not related. I don't have any motivational ones.

gotchu man

bumping in hope that other people will see and help me

go back to /pol/

I'm fucking sick of this shit

Strong men want to overthrow the government and implement a fascist state. Tomi Lahren wants the government off her back.

So, do you want the government to take of everything in your life?

calm down weak man

>to take of
Try again, idiot

I'm all for having a loyal wife and the man being essentially in charge, but Jesus Christ her life sounds horrible with that guy. How uptight can you be fucking off anyone else including your blood family because they're not nice to your wife.

>to take care of
Happy now, faggot? Now, answer my question.

What a cuck, looking at someone better than you and just accepting you're a weaker person without changing yourself.

I'm sure they're happy but I have a feeling that she's going to snap one day

He's 200lbs at 5'8", a black belt in BJJ and was a professional kick boxer

>those trips
>that post

>inb4 someone unironically posts that stupid fucking "this is why you lift picture" with the girls and that fast food with x's

dont jinx it user

Thank you. Where did you get that super profound quote? I’m curious as to who has such a narrow worldview.

>He's ... black
Opinion discarded

how cringe

>motivation
just imagine a qt kr girl smiling

>obviously never going to make it

nothing cute about her, pretty boring looking, small lips, fatface, pretty ugly without make up.

Back to

well I did say 'imagine' so have her tailored to your likings. The eyes and end of the lips when she smiles I find cute which is why I linked it as an example.

Better relationship advice

pls jesus give this image more pixels

>tfw no average korean gf

its the reason I keep going user no timeline in my mind ends without one

Ok so the key to being a good man and husband is being Veeky Forums and self improvement.

But whats the key to being a good father?
Especially if you son is a mommas boy and lives with her?

this guy is the ultimate cuck and doesn't even know it

I second OP's post. Find a good wife and at least half of your problems will be gone forever. For the other half you'll have help from her.

amen

I'm not but he was talking about Joe Rogan

please post more

I have some motivation pics saved, let me post them

Awwwww do you need the government to censor that offensive comment?

Did your wee lil feelings get hurt on a taiwanese cobbler enthusiast board? Do you need Uncle Sam to take care of it for you? It's okay Uncle Sam will take care of it for you, we will make the mean man go away. The mean, bad man will not bother you anymore. There you go, little boy, the government takes care of you and your feelings

This is the only motivational pic I ever needed.

Life is so easy when you have a good job.

Checked

thanks

either you’re a virgin or have never had a long term relationship because that is all solid fucking advice

THE most underrated question in the entire thread

For the feels

Is it worth the read?

that's not very printable

they sell modivation posters on amazon, pic related is my favorite fitness quote

Not with that attitude

WOW that came out small, heres the same quote

-_-

another

They're trying to rile up the loser white kids user.
Let them have their tough strong out of shape white guy beats up an obviously super magically powerful black guy thing.

They need it after that gif/webm of the white powerlifter that was beaten to death by a white manlet got around.

Their faces

one more

>america

yes

I understand the old people wanting gibsmedat, but the young fuckers on that picture just make me rage

>taking relationship advice from a guy who posts anime girls
I'm not even sure who's the bigger fag here.

spotted the communist

Watch some Conor Mcgregor motivation videos on youtube. That shit always hypes me up