Do most Australian gym goers know about Zyzz?

Do most Australian gym goers know about Zyzz?

Other urls found in this thread:

bulknutrients.com.au/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do most american gym goers know about scooby?

Literally every one

Wait a minute, Zyzz was australian? wtf i thought he was from Texas

Really we do?

Nope.

Believe it or not but people were lifting weights decades before Zyzz became a thing.

ZYZZ? NAER HEARD UBIM.
T. Tim sharky

sharky’s too busy running from the law and having sex with asian tranlets to leep with memes

Tim "OYMA GANGSTA PLEASE BELIEB U WULLNT WAN SEE ME BAD SIDE MIGHT SOME SAY I EBEN KILLED ZYZZ READ MY WEBSITE pls respond" Sharky

I've got a better one

Literally all my highschool mates got into lifting because of zyzz

delete this

kek'd and saved

Joel?

yes

Yeah a few. Most of them fat fucks laugh and use that "die no matter what" excuse. Atleast zyzz didnt die a virgin

This. When he died he was fucking huge among high school kids. They would all act like zyzz faggots, use his catchphrases and lingo, develop sudden passion for EDM music, and get those gay sleeve tattoos.

Can confirm I was desk.

Nah we were onto it like a year before he died, mostly from facebook, didn't know about Veeky Forums back then

Oi ya fucken cunts. Where can I grab cheap protein powder? Shits heaps expensive

there's this amazing online store based in Tassy i think that ships fuckin anywhere in aus in no time at all
bulknutrients.com.au/
>inb4 shill
they're pretty cheap

why don't they try being original

>bunch of (skinny)fat dyels
is this some kind of aussie Veeky Forums meeting?

Wow! I can confirm.

After shopping at
bulknutrients.com.au/
I can now put my hard earned savings towards a home gym. Thank you anonymous

Fuck bulknutrients man, BIOFLEX is better.

We don't like poofters or dickheads.

Guess which one of those we'd call zyzz.

(Trick question, the answer is both.)

I was one of them

>they are the same fucking company
What the fuck are you saying mate.

i too use bulk nutrientsTM
i have like 5 of their shakers

>overpriced as fuck
>overloaded with absolutely unnecessary shit
>graphics look like they were designed by 13 year old boys from Darwin

I'll pass thanks

And not a single calf was raised that day

I never understand how people who definitely are not in shape walk around with a tanktop or even shirtless

Summer is hot here user, and pingas make you sweat bullets

Me neither
>been lifting for 3 years
>doing MMA for 1 year
>still feel uncomfortable with even the idea of being shirtless in public

Did you buy them or get them for free? I got some for free because I made a large order (20kg bag of whey with some other supps) when they were doing a promotion for orders over $X getting free shaker and towel.

Thread had been reported for spam

no shit they also created a giant industry for black market steroids and legal supps
I know at least 20-30 people who pinned before 18

Pingas as in dicks????

Pingas are random amphetamines or mixers of all sorts of shit. If your lucky, there might be some mdma or e in it.
Aussies love them.

I had to stop ordering the basic bulking stack because they kept throwing in the shakers even when I asked not to.

You have been reported for being a wog

>I will NEVER have a Veeky Forums Aussie bf because gay people don't exist in Australia and all Aussies hate gays
Why did God do this to me

>gay people don't exist in Australia
Melbourne

Homos are everywhere faggot. There was a homo pedo ring in Queensland, the most Veeky Forums state, that the media tried to bury to protect faggots rights to adopt kids, brainwash, feed drugs and molest them.

>brainwash, feed drugs and molest them.
>mfw I've actually done this before
heh

same
every time i buy their seems to be a free shaker offer for spending a decent amount

Weak b8 kent

Use the same company. Fucking express shipping on all orders. Gooooodshit

I'm looking to get on TRT, any ausfags know how to go about this? My GP has confirmed low test, pick related.

Nice try AFP

cool

I'm aussie and know him. All my other mates know him, even the ones that don't go to the gym. He lives in every aussie's heart.

I live in the same country as these cunts, fuck. Kill pedos.

literally every male I know is aware of Zyzz

Melburnian homo here, can confirm. A lot of my friends (18 y/o) are very obviously gay

Male + internet connection = Zyzz appreciation

Is Veeky Forums mostly aussie? I swear I see heaps of you cunts on here.

pretty sure yeah

its because we have so many sikkunts, everyone eventually finds their way here

This

I reckon cause we're a nation of fuckheads who put shit on each other all the time, we naturally gravitate towards sites that accumulates assholes. We're also the most chad Anglo country and sadly Veeky Forums is the most chad board

is he an Australian icon?