/MMG/ Militant Manlet General

Free yourselves from the pit, brothers
Day of the tunnel is coming, longmen scum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>manlet learning status

i dont want to live anymore bros,i got fit but i dont feel any better then when i was fat. is this manlet thing real or is it all just maymays
t.manlet

Brother, your height matters not. Cast of the chains of the lanklets, drive them from our gym.
The day of the tunnel awaits.

>height matters not
spoken like a true manlet

well, i don't know if penis size is correlated to height but my 6'3 bf has a bigger penis than my ex who was like 5'10

>he doesn't get the fact that manlet is all just a meme
I know plenty of lanklets that are virgin and guys that crush pussy every day but 5'6" or shorter

Be smug while you can, longman. Manlets are coming. You think you can hold us from the pit? Think again.

Roasties will be the first to hang on the day of the tunnel, Stacey.

delet this

>manlets

the day of the tunnel is nigh longman

>Me (5’9”) and friend (6’1”) have both banged the same girl

>She said I had a much larger penis than him

>check our hands

>he has small hands and fingers compared to mine

>he uses two sizes shoes smaller than me

When will they learn

I'm guessing she slept with the tall guy first doe

Roflmao

when will they fucking learn?

>ITT

>Before deadlifts and squats I was 5'10
>I'm now 5'9.5
Don't fall for the ''Deadlifts and squats increases test'' meme. Also no one in the real world gives a fuck about your legs. Stick to bench presses, Cleans, Barbell rows, weighted chins/pull ups, Power shrugs, and shoulder presses as your compound movements.

>barely even made it onto the militant manlet imagemacro
watch you backs, pretender manlets
the manletlet revolution is coming

You can only be attractive as a manlet if you lived in an Asian country, though their definition of tall starts at 5 ft. 10 in.

Also, 5 ft 6 in and below are the definition of twinks. If you are fat AND a manlet then it’s either you hit the gym or start fitting a nozzle in your neck.

> 6’0 limbo
I reside not in the pit nor the floor

>be 5'7
>go to asia expecting to not feel short
>get thrown in the pit by 14 year olds (5'9/5'10)
srs

Now go to Southeast Asia

If you’re shorter than the average person there then it’s time to pull the trigger user

I'm a manlet and let me tell you, the funniest thing about this meme are people that propagate it. This meme is just a cheap way to feel better about oneself, especially if you think you're above the "manlet cutoff point". It makes my day when I think somebody somewhere is just triggered that I exist and I can accomplish more without being over 6'.

mad cope skills breh

This, the moment you start treating this shit like the meme it is and wont let the women and lanklets shit on your self confidence, you are good to go.
And despite autists telling you otherwise, its:
Confidence/character>face>frame>height(unless you are literal dwarf)

nice fantasy lanklet

kek

>inb4 t. delusional manlet

Life after the day of the tunnel: youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

Sides in orbit

> famous
> fit
> nice face

Got BTFOd anyway..
stop le confidence meme

You guys sound like the betas of /r9k/ who blabbers on about the beta uprising that will never happen. Hmmm...

Well I'm erect now, please continue.

I just wanna post my good feels in this thread.

>Be 19
>No school/uni so can sleep till when I want
>Doing a small cycle of mk-677 for a month
>Started at 5'8
>Been 20 days and I'm now at 5'9 and made some very good gains

Just 3 more inches boys

Is 5'7 the most manlet height? Obvious there are shorter men than that, but whenever I think of a manlet/short person, 5'7 just seems the generic manlet height.

Can someone post that manlet poem that was in the other thread? I might try to record a medieval style ballad

Try 5’8

lol it's funny because i pay less attention and automatically co-operate less with people under 6'3. grow up

All women secretly love an under 5'10 man.

They act as though they like taller men but this is simply not the truth, this is because of media conditioning flitting in their empty heads. If you ask any woman why they feel this fetish for taller men, they will often be taken aback and not have a response or if they do have a response it is "Because I do". Though this brainwashing is only surface deep as whenever a shorter guy walks in to the club for example, for some strange reason, they all start smiling at him, ignore the taller men and start brushing up next to him.

Why is this? Well, I posit it is actually because anything above 5'10 is a genetic defect caused through rampant inbreeding and subsequent degradation of genetic material, humans are not supposed to be tall- we are supposed to be closer to the ground; this is an evolutionary advantage as we can hunt better, fight better, hide better and collect resources easier as a shorter person, whereas taller people will develop bodily pain, illness and hurt themselves hunching over, ultimately ending in them being killed by a wild beast.

Is it any wonder why the most successful, attractive and talented humans in the world and throughout human history, have been sub-5'10? I thought not. Height-challenged individuals are less likely to be successful, attractive or talented, this is because of the aforementioned inbreeding, the critical faculties of the taller human is numb, their bone structure quizzical and their capacity for honing an ability severely limited.

These truths should come as no great shock to any of you and I'm sure any respectable genealogist, anthropologist or historian worth their salt can verify my thesis

>my height isn't even on the list