I need your help Veeky Forums

I need your help Veeky Forums
I asked this qt from my gym out and she said yes but I never went on a date before so I don't know what to do
where should I take her?
should I bring her flowers? should I pay for her?
should I try and kiss her at the end? should I bring condoms??
pls help

Bring her to a few places, go out to eat then go somewhere else, then catch a movie, it makes it seem like it was more important because she'll remember more things. Flowers can be goofy and will only work if you have the confidence to pull them off. At the end, or any point really, if it feels right, go in for a kiss.

Always bring a condom anywhere you go, you never know

idk it's my personal opinion that first dates are always super awkward so unless you're super smooth (you're not) i would take her someplace where you don't have to do a lot of talking, like a move or concert or something. the thing about girls is their always nervous and uncomfortable with guys they don't know, and the thing that makes chads good at dates is they make the girl feel relaxed and comfortable, so that should be your number one priority, and then after that if you can spice it up a little by acting smooth or cool that's the next step. bring a condom? I guess if you want, but never assume you're gonna smash on the first date unless you're a giga chad, and even then unless they're kind of a slut it's pretty uncommon.

R E L A X. take some phenibut if you have to. calm those nerves so she'll be calm, and she'll defo want a second date, and then you smash.

First date isn’t for kissies, it’s for seeing if you like each other, if she want to go on a second date that means she’s interested, so then you can slap those lips on her. Otherwise it’s a risky game.
Flowers are cheesy but some girls go for it, but if your nervous it looks cuck af. Plus it’s expensive for a first date.
When it comes time to pay, offer to pay, if she doesn’t at least offer to pay she’s not worth dating. If she treats your wallet like shit on the first date, she’ll end up financially rapeing you.
Condoms is a no. If she sees it, she’ll think you’re desperate, no matter the circumstance, even if she’s going down on you, if you pull out condoms, you look needy.
Just Be yourself, if she doesn’t like it, then thank god you dodged that bullet, don’t want to spend your life pretending to be someone you’re not.
Good luck buddy.
P.S wear anti-perspirat

>I asked this qt from my gym out and she said yes
how did you ask her out? what did you say to start talking to her?

Experienced user here

Don't bring flowers. Feel free to pay for her if you feel like it. If she insists to pay for herself though, let her.

Movies and dinner as a first date is generally a bad idea.

As for movies
>No talking so don't get to know each other and build comfort

As for dinners
>Have to sit opposite of each other, can feel awkward if you have little to talk about at times
>Can't cut the date short or extend it if it goes bad/well

The best date is usually something simple, where you get to talk, maybe move around a bit, and no restrictions on how long the date will be. Sitting next to each other is better as well, as you'll feel like you're on the same team, and escalation is easy if things go very well (she touches your arm while making a point, you might touch her lightly on the thigh or arm as well if it suits the situation)

Something like grabbing a coffee, and an activity if you feel like it. Go shopping, feed the ducks in the park, anything light-hearted is good. I have unironically taken dates to feed ducks and they thought it was funny, mainly because I find it funny.

Good luck user, try not to overthink things. If she agreed on a date it means she already likes you

don't do flowers. Try for kiss on the cheek.

Is there a park or something nearby? maybe a downtown area where you could walk around and get a drink or two.

Fuck off my board with this /r9k/ shit. Using the word “gym” in your bullshit fake and gay story doesn’t make it Veeky Forums material.

I was an instructor at this gym once and we knew each other since then and we used to chat when she came during my shifts.
I don't work there anymore but still workout there and she was there the last time I went, we talked for a while during the workout.
that evening she messaged me on instagram about something and we talked some more and I asked her out.

If anything you're the one turning /fit into r9k with your edgy negativity. Be happy that s/o made it and stop trying to bring them back down to your level.

flex a cep, make her pay and force yourself on to her

>tfw got a date tonight with qt from work
>tfw this girl is known for curving dudes
>tfw I feel like things are going well so far but seriously worried about getting curved.
I mean I really like this girl and don’t want to get curved but at the same time it’s all good cause I mean she’s the one who’s going to be losing out. I’m awesome. That and school first like always

>tfw leg day and I hate leg day,
does anyone know how to make squatting below parrelel hurt less bad?

get weighlifting shoes I can go ass to grass, almost as low as clarence since i got them
Also what does curved mean

Curved means rejected.

Also, weightlifting shoes? Or would BBall shoes work? I mean those are pretty flat

Do not bring flowers
Its not as special as you think so act like it, dont spill spaget
Pay for her when the bill comes dont mention it before hand and dont be autistic about it.
Make the first move for a kiss, women like not having to make decisions.
remember its not a big deal, act chill and have fun

take her to a popular coffeeshop

ask her what she wants and buy it for her if you're american. if you're not american each get your own thing.

talk a bit about yourself and ask her questions about herself. be funny and joke about what she says, don't be serious

end it after 1-2 hours and go home alone

if you don't kiss on the first date then you're just a friend

No dingus, heeled oly shoes

Just leave her at the coffee shop and head gome?

Best advice

>I asked this qt from my gym out and she said yes
FUCK OFF CHAD REEEEEE

be happy that a Veeky Forumsizen made it you cunt

what are the odds you spaghetti on your date though?

Make sure you Eat the ass