Eric Bugenhagen

Why is everyone trying to suck his dick now? Not just manletdestiny

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WWENXT/status/902946809798168582
lionshaman.wordpress.com/2017/10/07/first-blog-post/#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=yo3_6sSndtU
youtube.com/channel/UCUrMmQbOBAT1BU9xVdvHOwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's getting exposure so more people are getting aware of him.

because hes real human bean

he never did anything to increase his exposure really

just natural grown channel on whole milk
following him since he had 4k subs

shame his old videos are turned private

This. He doesn't upload some gay ass videos. Just him crushing weights and being absolutely insane

>now

he's been here for a while
same was for Through The Twisting Nether but youtube deleted his channel, dude went too deep on the spiritual side

nether was the man, i was fucking PISSED when i saw his channel got deleted

same, even if I didn't believe in half his stuff he had interesting things

I heard he's making a comeback though, with the help of alphadestiny but only lifting related stuff
spiritual things will be kept on his website

People actually believe he's not a fraud

Genetically gifted chad but not a fraud

damn he lost weight

what lift is he even doing? Can't be a deadlift with real weights, otherwise this would be a good way to rip your biceps off the bone

Because he is in the WWE.

twitter.com/WWENXT/status/902946809798168582

Wait what's the basis for deleting his channel? Obviously it can't just be 'spirituality' since plenty of that stuff remains on youtube

Eric is a goddamn national treasure, literally people just discovered him with 0 marketing on his part and like the fact he picks up heavy shit.

Zercher squat, starts with a mixed grip dead to the thigh and then zercher up.

if you lifted for 20 years you would be as strong as him too.

Bumping this?

Dude definitely had issues, claiming he'd spoken to Jesus and that coffee enemas were the source of his strength.

It was deleted for spam because he uploaded so much

Reminder that in tire flip, you are flexing your elbow too. And tire flip is a very natural exercise.

This dude is such a joke. Im glad that his channel is deleted. If you cant believe his spiritual things, why do you still believe that hes natty.

he said he's 6'2" and 240 with estimated 12% bodyfat. he's big, but he's also been lifting for 20+ years, lifts crazy amounts of weight, and has incredible genetics

i do believe he is natty. there's no reason for him to lie, he isn't selling anything.

lionshaman.wordpress.com/2017/10/07/first-blog-post/#comments

youtube.com/watch?v=yo3_6sSndtU

youtube.com/channel/UCUrMmQbOBAT1BU9xVdvHOwg

Hes selling his spiritual shits. The dude is very sketchy.

That's why I unsubscribbed. Nigger posts 5 videos a day of just answering comments. No body has time for that shit.

At least he timestamped the questions so you could only watch the shit you're interested in

I never said I believe he was natty, look at the dudes traps, not even eric has them

no

I don't think Nether is natty, but I'm pretty confused as to his reasons for lying. probably ego/denial (muh natty TRT) or just trying to convince people to adopt his lifestyle .