What is a good extremely clalorie dense thing i can add to gain weight...

What is a good extremely clalorie dense thing i can add to gain weight? I've tried using olive oil to add 400-500 calories a day but it isn't working.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAO4-NcF5Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gallon of milk

youtube.com/watch?v=oAO4-NcF5Dw

peanut butter

>tfw just ran out of it as we speak

Block of cream cheese wrapped in bacon

going with this

i went from 87 to 97 kg in few months (i did gomad on top of a whole lot of food i was eating normally, balooned the fuck up, but recovery gains were insane, lifting fullbody errryday)

Chop suey

Or just eat brocolli if you need the protein

learn to eat more faggot

50 eggs

Can't go wrong with nuts or dairy

Nuts
> chop suey is now stuck in my head

Drinking your calories is good because you can easily add that on top of whatever you're eating normally. Milk is also something that your body is very good at processing, so that helps.

Question
If drinking milk makes me poop a lot, am I loosing calories drinking it?

This. Walnuts + 2 glasses of Milk a day on top of regular meals is enough for me to Clean bulk steadily

Are we sure that eating many meals is just a meme? I find that when I try to have many meals, there's this kind of snowball effect where my gut steadily gets larger and larger and at the end of the day I'm able to shovel whatever I want down my gullet. Today I had a massive breakfast with a massive smoothie and I didn't eat until dinner...

If you have inferior, lactose intolerant genetics... then probably yes.

>melt 400-500g sugar
>add milk
>make caramel
>wa la

Enjoy your bitch-tits.

Unfortunately bulking with a lot of fat makes you feel pretty lethargic so you're better off just eating a ton of carbs. I know it's hard I went from Holocaust mode to dyel skeleton mode but trust me. I guess a easy balance would be 4 parts oats 1 part walnuts just throw that shit in the blender add protein or drink it separately. Also dont do stupid shit like GOMAD you'll feel like shit while raping your arteries

Whole milk, plain greek yogurt

great for you and packed with all the macros you need for bulking. Plus it's delicious with nuts and fruit on top.

If I cook with oil, how much of it should I expect to actually eat, cause there's always some leftover on whatever the food was in.

fat

>not licking the pan afterwards

Drink a gallon of milk if your goal is acne. For me peanut butter by the spoon is good