Does anyone else have trouble remembering the chronology of their life

does anyone else have trouble remembering the chronology of their life

No, but I can't remember that innocent feeling where the future was unknown and wonderful, where I had my entire life ahead of me with nothing to prevent me from success. Now I'm just an empty shell drifting along with the undercurrent.

>No, but I can't remember that innocent feeling where the future was unknown and wonderful, where I had my entire life ahead of me with nothing to prevent me from success. Now I'm just an empty shell drifting along with the undercurrent.
This.

I've had my YouTube account since 2008 and can go through my favourites and various play lists that give me flashbacks to those times in my life. Pretty fun when I'm stoned going back to 5 years ago when I met my first love. the music now is gonna represent when I lost her in years to come.

My problem is I remember too much and it is painful sometimes

I also have proof of angels and demons

I also understand what religion is and I can explain from my life and everyone else what this truly means.

Which religion should I start following so I don't get anal fucked by the gay devil and am accepted by God?

Feels like all the days a one big blur.

give me proof pls user, I want to join the vip afterlife club

This made med sad.

>he thinks he understands middle eastern nonsense and isn't simply suffering from delusions

>I also have proof of angels and demons
okay

I'm missing a year, around 18, due to drink, drugs and depression.
Other than that, no.

pretty much

You're missing the point, I van't sit here and say which religion to follow however I have seen proof and I have had my life changed for some reason and I'm still here. When I explained my life chronological story people just say holy shit, you have to write a book or something. I plan on starting writing in 10 or so years

VIP afterlife club

It isn't exactly like that, also when speaking of the after life you mean Christianity?

Dude just tell me which one I should follow anal sex by Lucifer is my greatest fear

You don't realize what angels/demons are and what type of world you live in truly. Stay blind my friend, you only have a short time to live on this planet anyway. So many people haven;t seen yet

I remember it and it's painful. It felt like my mind was healthy and waking up every morning I felt alive.

well memed

There is no salvation apart from that of the sovereign Lord Jesus Christ!

I was thinking of converting to Judaism to get those quick fame and glory gains then switching back to Christianity near the end of my life, is this possible or can I only put specs into one religion?

Do not let the past depress you and do not be anxious of the future. Instead rule over time wielding the phallic sceptre of Chad. Harness the waves of change and subdue the current of history. The passage of time bows to the Thundercock.

you sound like either a schizo or just had a manic episode

extremely so

i remember very little of 18-23

i wasn't depressed or anything
i just can't recall any of the events in any kind of order, i even forget whole events and it takes a while for me to remember them

the worst part is it makes me seem like i'm lying