/Fraud/: Poor Cunt's in control of this party train now

/Fraud/: Poor Cunt's in control of this party train now

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on idk wat the fuck happened I was asleep:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugZfsg__3Fo?t=584
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11416824
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12470446
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121682/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17193859
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9363296
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26013791
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17374948
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27458510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

excellent op

in4 chocola

Shitty trap plz go.

Thanks user. You can make your own natty cards using this excellently well put together template I made.

Literally who

Too much for you to handle.

>Literally who
FUCKING WAIFU

Crusader, it's not that you're too much for anyone to handle, but that you're too fucking stupid for us to waste the time on.

Quit shit posting and go learn something about nutrition, workout splits and generally not being a fucktard so you can make gainz instead of just being a faggot.

>He's posting anime girls again
Crusader you remember what happened last time don't you?

Anyway, yesterday I went to the gym and felt pretty fatigued. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep or something but I just couldn't pull shit that seemed easy to me before. I am cruisin atm but shit, that was just heartbreaking.
Also worked forearms pretty hard, but they aren't sore at all right now. What the fuck.

Who hurt you?

Anyone else have nightmares on tren?
I had a dream all the girls i can remember sleeping with tied me down and were standing around me yelling that i have a tiny dick.

When I was using ace, I had very bizarre and vivid dreams. I am on enth now and I am starting to wonder if it's bunk shit or not because I am sleeping like a god damn baby

What could you expect from 500mg Test, 500mg DHB and 800mg of Primobolan / week in 20 weeks?

the glycogen is leaving your body and the strength along with it

you fell for the cruising meme

NOOOOOOOOO

What did you expect from fake muscles?
I'm just here to post anime and shitpost while being vegan natty.

muscles and boners

These gains are not loyal, these gains are soiled. My plans have been foiled, and at my low T physique the girlies will recoil. So I continue my daily toil, my blood aboil, because I can't inject more oil.

~fin~

>So whole year i went nuts guys, like 20-25IUs of generics gh on top of 4-8IUs of pharma, tons of steroids.. my cycle got crazy.. i found bunch of half empty vials, so i am like "all tren you can eat", so basically i am shooting like 12cc's per day got kinda annoying, then i was going to my fridge and shooting peptides like 4-5 times a day, it can be either hgh fragment, ghrp, igf, insulin or whatever i see opening my fridge
>youtu.be/ugZfsg__3Fo?t=584
>my nutrition was perfect
and he still looks like that

tfw you realize you can't fight genetics even with 20g of steroids a week

I applaud to you, that was a well written piece of text.

I unironically gonna print these tomorrow,will carry one

Idk what you mean man, he looks pretty big to me. I'd want to look like that. But this is probably a good testament to "More compounds/higher doses doesn't mean more gains because roid gains are not at all linear" mindset.

Thank you. I actually wanted to be a writer and graphic design artist in high school but then I realized they gt paid literally fuck all, and decided to get a major I can actually make money with.

Ex didn't get the memo, kek.

WHOA THERE FITIZEN, are you illegally carrying a Natty card? Show my your license and blood registration.

any good source of SARMs?
i need international shipping

I-I'm natty,I swear

No source talk.
SARMS are eh.

>any good source of SARMs? I need international shipping

why even buy sarms

not OP but tons of reasons
I started with SARMS and now pin

in bulking cycles to add stuff to the cycle without adding too much side effects
but now i need endurance and cardarine is optimal for that

wow, thats a huge braind damage!
must be caused by deca and tren

Oh now you've done it Jeff. You've awakened THE NATTY RANGER

that's actually a good reason, I assume everyone who posts here is lifting and avoiding any other exercise

Jeff is natty you fucking idiot. All because you dont have good egenetics like him that doesn't make him not natty

i do endurance sports in general
some people suggest low test+low EQ but im not sure of the dosages
test-e around 150-200 per week and EQ around 300-400
most of endurance athletes in steroids forums recomends gw501516, some others also use sr9009

Well my phd md gf found an old bottle of Tribulus and yelled at me for “doping” so I guess i should hand in my card.

>Jeff is natty you fucking idiot. All because you dont have good egenetics like him that doesn't make him not natty

>Jeff is natty you fucking idiot. All because you dont have good egenetics like him that doesn't make him not natty

He is. All because you guys don't look as good and dont get as much pussy as him doesn't mean he's not natty. Haha id love to see what you guys look like

my gf found a couple vials once (just the vials, didn't see what was written on them) and I bullshitted my way through

now she accuses me of roids like once every two months and I deflect but I'm pretty sure she knows. she even says she wouldn't mind when she accuses but I'm sure it's a trap

>He is. All because you guys don't look as good and dont get as much pussy as him doesn't mean he's not natty. Haha id love to see what you guys look like

fuck off, jeff

good post

Ok then what makes him not natty? I mean he's not terribly huge and he's ffmi is in the natty range and he has no acne. Nothing about him points to roids

>Ok then what makes him not natty? I mean he's not terribly huge and he's ffmi is in the natty range and he has no acne. Nothing about him points to roids

That's because you have absolutely no idea about what someone actually looks like when natural. Every single fitness person is on tech and they all lie, so your views are pretty distorted.

For starters, he's super vascular, with low bodyfat, and he still is able to maintain size. It's not just about acne, which you can fix with tanning or drugs. Hair, you can shave. But the combination of full muscles while being at or below 10% bodyfat is a huge red flag that he's on something.

And really, there's nothing wrong with being on, it's just the hypocrisy of it all.

Can someone red pill me on Equipoise? I am considering including it in my next blast but literally everyone I talk to says its complete shit or really underwhelming. Even all the Wiki pages says its only about half as effective as Testosterone (and test itself is pretty fucking mild as it is) so...whats the deal?

Try it anyway brah, you might like it

I don't think the photo in looks super vascular like you said but He's natty dude. He takes a little bit of clen for cutting probably since that one video he was twitching fucking every second but other than that I truly believe he's natty

I put on some mass after starting just 2 weeks ago, are these real gains or just water/glycogen?

Right now I am just doing 250mg of test e per week and my tendons are KILLING me.

What do?

Sad cunt is a more fitting name for you. Fkn delusional retard

What's your routine? I've heard going too heavy can cause serious tendon strain, maybe it's that, even though yours is a relatively low dose.

>I don't think the photo in looks super vascular like you said but He's natty dude.

Yes he is, man. Take a look at these natural guys - only the middle one is more vascular than he is, and look at how small he is. Jeff is about as big as these guys, plus he looks better and this is all without bronzer or light. Like I said, I think your views are distorted

I'm willing to believe he just takes test and clen, but I don't think he is purely natural.

The thing is Jeff is a manlet and has good genetics and has been working out for a very long time. It is very achievable if you put your mind to it. No offense but your views are the only distorted ones here

Doesn't matter what routine/splits I do or how heavy.

Just picking up a milk jug kills my elbows and fingers.

I dumped a glass of water in the sink and it hurt my wrist.

Do I just have to completely shut it down for a while? I am an older guy so I can't cold turkey the testosterone or I'm fucked.

>I-I'm not mad, y-you guys are s-s-stupid

Sarms serve a purpose, one that is not the same as steroids in most cases.

Some here use them for cruising, recomping, and stacking with steroids.

Others just don't want to pin or have bad sides and treat it as roids-lite, or have athletic goals rather than dreams of leaving humanity behind.

Now to wait patiently for this to get asked again in every OP.

guessing you lowered the test but kept the asin the same?

Just cruise at natty levels for a while and see if that fixes it. If not than find out what else could be causing it or see a doctor

>No offense but your views are the only distorted ones here

Full offense intended: You're retarded and don't know anything about AAS users

nice

>H-He looks better than me s-so he must be roiding
Haha I bet you guys look like shit. Stay mad that you have to roid to look even remotely good while Jeff just takes a little bit of clen and slays. This reminds me of the chad meme except it would be "virgin roiding Veeky Forums user vs natty chad jeff" haha

No. No asin.

I was using arimidex when I was blasting test/mast/tren but stopped when I went to cruise.

How many mg/week is considered natty levels?

'In judging others, the point of departure is always himself'

Remember what thread you're in. Post your physique and I will post mine. We'll see who looks better.

sgoobi pls be my daddy

>Post your physique and I will post mine. We'll see who looks better.
There's no need for me to post mine. I'm not the dyel roiding loser that has to roid here. Haha you roid and ruin you health and you still look like shit! How I pity you, you brainlet.

This is bait,or you're really that retarded.

Now get the fuck out of this thread.

bumpity

Do I qualify as a CHAD yet?

>roids
>ruining health

Look at this brainwashed cuck, lol. Keep consuming the food and water Soros gives you! Meanwhile I'll be enjoying my superior t-cell proliferation, superior red blood cell generation, superior nitrogen retention, superior ammonium ion uptake, superior protein synthesis, and resistance to the stresses and anxieties of modern society. Fucking lol @ u dude. Let me know when you finish your transition, us alpha males need something to f*ck

Keep talking shit fatboi I'll keep laughing while thinking about how horrendous your physique is

Like 100mg/w should be good, actual natty levels of test production are only around 8mg/day though.

I dont fucking know? you didn't give any detail.

If you are running the basic test-e blast then its probably water.

>alpha
>being this insecure
Oh no your dyelness is showing! Haha you're a fucking joke dude. Have fun dying in your 30s and thank God your balls would be so fucked up you won't be able to reproduce. Literally loling at your life rn

sup /fraud/

Looking to put on as much mass as possible in the next 20 weeks. Looking for a good PPL routine if anyone has one.

Out of all the training protocols, PPL has worked the best for me, mainly due to burnout I get doing programs like GVT and so on BUT this is the first time I'm actually committing to a true bulk so open to suggestions.

Thoughts on current stack?

Test C - 250mg E3D (500mg/wk) 1-20 weeks
EQ - 300mg E3D (600mg/wk) 1-20 weeks
SDrol 20mg ED - 1-3 weeks
Arimidex - 1mg E3D on injection day
TUDCA 500mg-1G per day during SDrol run
Letro on hand if needed.

History - Been on TRT for a little over 15 months, doing 125mg a week. Have experiment briefly with SDrol (only about a week, didn't have TUDCA, lethargy too much).

Current main lifts:

Bench - 285lb x1
Squat - 315lb x2
Deadlift - 505x3 (don't usually max out on deadlift)
OHP - 195lb

Lifting about 5 years, 18 months seriously. 29 years old.

t-thanks guys

Stay mad dyel shit.

Go bait somewhere else. shittalkin' little cunt.

I've been on 1g eq, 500 TE EW for about 16 weeks now. Honestly, it does feel a bit underwhelming compared to TE and deca. I'm gonna be on this for 8-12 more weeks though, so maybe my opinion of eq will change by the end. Right now tho, I feel like 500-600 TE would have got me the same results, but who knows.

As a noob, how many days can i get away with in between pins? E3.5d sounds gay as fuck to do for 5 months straight. I've heard e5-7d is absolutely doable but blood levels are a bit more stable. It's it really off by that much for a couple extra days? Would i not still see the same kinda gains, or is it more for my mental health?

I really hope that's not you Jesus Christ dude your physique is actually horrendous I'm literally laughing right now at your pathetic insecure life. The only thing you have going for you is the arms and dying before you reach your 40s. Oh and nice chicken legs faggot xDDDD

more hormonal fluctuation = more sides. harder to dose ai.

sounds like you're prepping your first cycle but you're still scared of needles m8

>literally loling at your life rn

Why do you type like a middle schooler who just figured our internet lingo.

Also if you don't think Jeff is at least on test, then you're wrong. I dont mean that in a "I'm jealous of juff" kind of way. I mean you're legitimately incorrect.

I bet you think Scooby and golden era Arnold are/were natty too, dontcha champ?

Nice build but what the fuck is with your shirt? Halloween?

Every 3.5 really isn’t that bad man. Just do mondays and Thursdays. The reality is that test is kinda underwhelming so psychologically it helps to pin more frequently. If you’re really afraid of needles or whatever meme reasoning you’re using, just do every 5-7 days. It’ll be completely fine. That’s how people have done steroids for years. It wasn’t until Reddit that the every 3.5 days meme started

They arent. It's ok to be mad that you aren't blessed with jeffs' genetics but hey, maybe he'll impregnate your trap boipucci with his Greek good seed

obvious troll is obvious

I've only been doing moderate workouts every other day for the last 2 weeks
I'm on 300/150 test-e/mast-e
I've seem to have gained a lot of mass but idk if its real muscle

I'm not trolling. I'm being 100% serious dude. Your proportions are all fucked. Huge arms, no chest, thick midsection, somewhat huge calves, no thighs. It looks goofy as hell

Now I know why you hate on jeff! You hate I'm Jeff because no matter how much you roid, you still look terrible while jeff just has to pop a few clens and looks like a Greek God. Man if I looked like you I would be hating of Jeff too

Cool. Thank you, sir.

hey /fraud/ tell me again why you aren't fasting? it's like you guys don't want to recover quicklyafter a big blast and during your cruise.

BP:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11416824

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12470446

Cholesterol:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4121682/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17193859

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9363296

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26013791

Inflammation:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17374948

Liver:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27458510

It's not so much that I'm afraid of it but more that constant pinning being a hassle. I'll do it if its necessary but even trt protocols with e or c tend to be run every 7 as opposed to half that time. I'm not really blasting, was gonna do a nice long 20 week cycle with 250/300mg.

Is there any reason I can’t do HGH for my first cycle?

no, as long as you also use test and don't try some dumb hgh only thing

>Constant pinning is a hassle
>Every 3.5 days

Oh you sweet summer child.

Jokes aside, pinning more often will give more stable blood levels. I'd rather pin more often and keep it stable, than only pin e7d and have larger dips in blood levels.

Disclaimer: I'm not the smartest person in the thread by a long shot, so take my advice with a large grain of salt.

I mean technically you can do whatever you want on your first cycle. Any particular reason why you'd want to do that first cycle?

Totally agree with all of this. I'm on the E3D bandwagon myself, but I've gone 4-5 days between pins as well at certain times. It's all good if you're using longer esters.

>There's no need for me to post mine. I'm not the dyel roiding loser that has to roid here. Haha you roid and ruin you health and you still look like shit! How I pity you, you brainlet.

Holy shit dude, you had me going for a bit there. Very nice bait I fell for, 10/10

>FUCKING WAIFU
you need to decide on a proper waifu. yours seem to change weekly. to be frank, it's embarrassing.

wtf he's a polywaifuist, quit oppressing him you bigot

I want to do HGH cause I have a recurring shoulder injury that I want to get rid of for good

More if you're doing 250mg-300mg, for those 3.5d pins, are you pinning half a ml, or the full ml? Wouldn't the full ml of 250mg technically be 500mg a week, thus double the dose? This is probably a stupid fucking question but im covering my bases here

i don't even know what you are asking. yes obviously if you pin 250 twice a week that would be a 500mg/week dose.

>mfw I had no idea hgh was good for this sort of thing
>mfw I only thought hgh was good for making your balls work

I must learn more abut hgh. Teach me what you know, sensei.

Okay so check it: Most test (Every one I've seen anyway) comes in a 250mg/ml, 10 ml bottle. 1 ml is 250 mg of test. If you want only 250 a week, you inject half a ml your first pin day, and half a ml 3.5 days later. If you wanted 500mg a week, then you inject the whole ml each time you inject.