Gf of 3 years is cheating on me

>gf of 3 years is cheating on me
>break up with her
>feel like I'm dying
Tell me it gets better bruhs
I'm 27 now and about to the point where I wanna settle down and start a family then this shit happens.

She cheated on you, let the whore go.

Go your on way

She is the one who ended up loosing, think about it in the future, if she did it to you she can (and probably will) do it to anyone, thus she is incapable of being in a happy stable relationship, unlike you

have a pupper

>T.

> tfw got a girl’s number yesterday
> wow that was easy
> think I’m a chad
> learn she has a bf
Fuck man

Nah its not gonna get better. My last gf of 5 years cheated on me aswell. It fucked me up.

Its 3 years ago and although Im over her. I have big trust issues, so much that Im unable to commit to a new relationship

Wish I never met her

>give my number to guy I met
>he thinks I want to fuck
>spergs out at me about having a bf next time I see him
Stop being a pussy when you talk to girls and tell them outright you want to take them on a date. It leaves zero room for misinterpretation.

I’m not one to give up
Operation alpha birth is a go

Fuck her. She did you a favor faggot. Go put in work.

>I'm 27 now and about to the point where I wanna settle down and start a family
you have a solid 5-10 years to get this sorted. relax. you're also well-positioned in that you (theoretically) know what you're looking for now, and will be considerably more mature going forward. blessing in disguise.

>Making her more important than pic related

Never going to make it.

Happened to me as well, and it certainly gets better with time. Work on yourself and keep your standards and expectations high and eventually you'll find a better gf that doesn't cheat on you. People who cheat are trash, so you should be extremely glad you didn't start a family with this chick.

why do they always have to cheat

because they lack integrity and have low standards for themselves. date better women.

Why would someone give up a number just to be friends user??

I read sex and character and lost all hope
last girl dated two guys at once and turned out was better than me

girls give numbers for a bunch of reasons, most often because they find the situation uncomfortable and give their number to get out of it. it's easier to dismiss someone later through text.

this kek

be glad you know of this now and not becoming "my wife's son"

You lost someone who used you.

She lost someone who loved her.

You're way better off. Being a parasite is a lucrative but pathetic existence.

this. a friend of mine had a baby with a chick... only it turned out the baby didn't look that much like him and testing revealed he wasn't the father. long term it probably sucks a lot more for the real father and mother, though.

Because keeping a woman around for YEARS and not putting a baby in her is completely unnatural and they subconsciously register you as an impotent eunuch.

You lived user.
Now go live some more.

Is he still raising it?

Exact thing happened to me in January. Dated girl over three years. Moved here for job, so I had no family support group, and I had ignored my friends for her. Absolutely brutal month when she admitted to cheating. Broke up with her immediately. Barely slept. Hardly ate. But I tried reconnecting with friends, making new friends, hooking up with tinder/bumble sluts, focusing on work, and joining a better gym. It will suck for now, but you should use this time to better yourself and rediscover the things that make you you. Learn your lessons on where the relationship went wrong and take those to heart for next time. Don't be in a rush for a new relationship. The right girl will come along, but it may take years. And when find her, make sure she's your last GF ever. Godspeed, bro.

We're all gonna make it.

why did she cheat?

I don't disagree with your actions, but I do think most cases of infidelity arent a "100% of the blame is on one person," sort of thing and it can be helpful to look at things objectively as possible to see if you really did do a ything wrong or ignore signs or SOMETHING

t. been cheated on

Read this and really think about it OP.
Yes it does hurt now but you were with the wrong person anyway, if she's like that this was always going to happen

Chin up and soldier on, you'll find another one.

Seriously though. I fucking hate these threads. I’ve been in a relationship for 4 months with a girl who swears she’ll die for me. Argues with me that she loves me more than I do. And yet I still expect everyday to walk in on her cheating because of stories like these.
It doesn’t matter if she’s a virgin or an ex prostitute. Every girl is a gamble as risky as any other. Just be happy you got to experience the good times. I already feel the impending doom.

self fulfilling prophecy

All gfs cheat.
ALL.

>Argues with me that she loves me more than I do
Kek that shit is honeymoon phase talk right there. But don't live life in fear because of bad stories, there still is a lot of girls with good morals. Guys are generally worse.

>go to social gathering last night
>ignore 3dpd who wants my dick and talk to her friend instead
>that shit drives her insane and she compensates by drinking more and flirting with other guys
>eventually go up to her when shes drunk and make her spill her spaghetti everywhere
>leave
>drive home and masturbate for several hours to my chinese cartoons
>mfw she texts me today apologizing for dropping her spaghetti all over me last night

women are a meme and love is a lie, just learn to play the game and you can do pretty much whatever you want. the only way to lose is to get attached

>woman independently acts like a degenerate
>maybe it's not her fault
Fucking nu-males

Women may be a meme but so are you by the sound.
>ignore girl who may like you and then embarrass her, proceed to go home to jerk off
>heh alpha as fuck, man do I know women

Our true Lord and Savior who died for our sins. *kneels down and makes the sign cross*

who cares, i do it for the ego boost

Underrated.

When I got cheated on I was a pretty pathetic, goalless bitch. Obviously, cheating isn't an appropriate response to this, but you have to learn to recognize and work on your weaknesses.

If a girl can weigh your worth against sex with someone else, and choose sex; you're probably doing something wrong.

>implying there was any thinking involved in the cheating
user, you're giving the ho's too much credit

here's a hint
if she makes a fuss when you bring up how you don't trust certain men and situations she's putting herself in then she's cheated, going to cheat, or is completely untrustworthy

Why are males under 35 so whiney and pathetic?

because 35 is the average age at which a man has the last little bit of optimism stomped out of him by some dumb whore

user, believe it or not, women do think. They're constantly assessing the worth of everyone around them. Being successful with women is just a matter of being at the top of this hierarchy.
>I trust you just not other guys
Way to make yourself appear insecure as fuck. Solution: Don't date this kind of girl. Turn the tables and cut her off.

>having actual long term relationships with femoids
>not exclusively fucking and chucking
you got what you deserved retard

>introduced to friend's friend
>We hit it off
>Hook up a few times, she's not really the type to want a relationship but her actions show otherwise
>Hang out for a few weeks, she's flirty and we act like how a couple would
>Decide to ditch my negative mindset for once and maybe accept she perhaps is falling for me rather than assuming I'm a shitlord
>2 days later, she's essentially ignoring me

Why TF do girls like sending mixed signals like that. Feelsbadman

>giving them too much credit
THIS
You guys need to realize that sometimes a girl would cheat on you even if she genuinely super ducking loves you. It could have been intoxication, lust, spite, any sort of temporary immediate impulse. Doesn’t excuse it, but people don’t need a reason to cheat, shit just happens. I can’t tell you how many times I had the chance to and almost did it. Only thing stopping me was the thoughts of my girl finding out through social media connections. Yes I’m an asshole, but it gave me some perspective. I love the girl and almost betrayed her, just because I could.
I’m fucked in the head, but maybe it’s just a human thing.

user, you got attached so quickly. You're signaling a desperate shortage mentality instead of a confident abundance mentality. You have to be the one to initiate the ignoring.

yes, she independently acted but the question you need to ask yourself is WHY she chose that course of action?

its not about justifying it or encouraging her actions, its about self awareness and trying to reflect on what aspects of YOUR behavior, being and personality MIGHT have contributed to her actions so you can rationally and objectively think about your own personality and actions. it is entirely possible she is just an emotionally driven and flippant person that cheated on a whim and its also entirely possible there is some personality trait that you had that facilitated her deciding to cheat, or perhaps you and her had a set of traits that don't work well together and you can work on recognizing both those traits in yourself and those traits in future potential mates so you can avoid getting into a relationship with the sort of person that you have had a failed relationship with before

>I'm 27 now and about to the point where I wanna settle down and start a family then this shit happens.
well, shit happens, go to the next one and one tip is, don't freak out about this, you're ready to settle, you'll find someone one day, also, nothing lasts forever, be aware of that

To be fair we loved each other for a long time before we got together. It was like we were together for a year already just without intimacy. So it was natural that when we finally got to date we went in strong. Yet whenever I think of my future with her I think to these threads. No number of years is enough to secure a girl it seems. It’s painful to know that after being with her for years and being so confident and comfortable with the idea that we’ll be exclusively together for the rest of our lives she can still on a whim cheat and throw it all away like so many anons before me.
The only way out of this mental hell is to stay talking to other women so you can have options. It’s much better knowing you can rebound quickly.

2 months since my breakup OP, it gets better but the memories stay memories sadly

If someone cheats on you, they see you as expendable. They might regret it or change their mind, but in that moment you were not important enough to stop their selfish action. The best way to avoid this is simply to make yourself into the best possible person you can become, instead of relying on fleeting relationships and 'love'.

I mean it’s good to recognize you me faults but cheating as a way of dealing with something is just low as fuck. If she really had a problem with you then she should talk to you about it like a fucking adult, not just cheat like a hoe.

You're right, I did get attached really fast. I have all the components needed for a really bad case of self-esteem and mental health issues. It's a struggle, I just gotta Chad up

Same here user, it's not wrong to do so, if the other person likes its good, if not she can fuck

transient and pathetic. why do you need an ego boost? are you insecure?

Obviously, I left her immediately. I could put all the blame on her, and make the same mistakes and get cheated on again; or I could recognize my role in a failing reltionship and use it as a tool for improvement. Always choose improvement lads.

Really good advice

Damn I’m 24 I just realized I gotta start looking for a broad soon. There’s a girl in my class who I had a crush on in high school, she has a daughter now though. There’s another one who has a boyfriend and there’s a couple girls I work with, then there is one who I used to work with who I know liked me.. not sure what to do bros..

Sorry OP. Shit sucks. Just be happy you found out before getting married. Even though it feels terrible now just work on improving yourself and you'll end up with some one better. Wish the best to you.

i'm 26
i've had 2 relationships in the last 6 years which i would've deemed "for the future"

Now what..?

Yeah, i broke up with a long term gf like OP and it was the first taste of something like that in a while. So it stings just a tad more. But we're both gonna make it

We have to make it.
Still think it was a pretty perfect fit as perfect can be

Important dynamic between men and women; you are an appreciating asset while they are depreciating. They realize they're getting old far more than you do, use this to your advantage.

no, i am bored. dont get so upset over it friendo

advantage as in, get a younger one again? Fuck the whole "i might miss out on stuff" with 19-23

it gets better op. time heals all wounds, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Pathetic user, pathetic. You will think any girl that shows you interest is "perfect" with this mentality.

>t. Former me

Nah, i'm pretty reserved when it comes to choosing a girl to be close. Have no problem talking to girls, but when it comes to choosing one as a partner, i really take my time and pick good.

the scars though will always be there

If you are successful and attractive, you can go for younger women. Otherwise just realize that the women your age are for the first time in your life more desperate than you are.

>im pretty reserved
>fucks one grill and cries when she doesn't text him back

Not me, if that is you well i'd think about why you're doing that user.

user i have heard this before and it always hits me in the feels. thank you for the reminder tho

Yeah the gf that dumped me wanted to bc of long distance things with school. Feels like I met the right person at the wrong time

same

Sucks man. You know you did the right thing but that doesn't mean it's easy. Stay strong and fuck about girl when you feel like you can so you don't relapse

tfw..........

>justifying cheating ever
wew lad an hero

when was the last time you shaved your neck pal?