Why do people like this retard? He's just a diamond dozen conservative amateur history buff

Why do people like this retard? He's just a diamond dozen conservative amateur history buff.

Attached: retard.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lloydianaspects.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's entertaining

the question is why do you think that's a bad thing

he's cringeworthy

he's wrong about at least half the "facts" he mentions and his grasp of the politics of history & historiography is embarrassingly shit

He does good videos. He's a cool guy.

>diamond dozen

Attached: 1436307137136.jpg (442x933, 38K)

Where's the DNA result you big Welsh retard.

to laugh at, not to laugh with.

>diamond dozen

This desu

now it all makes sense

Veeky Forums likes him ironically.

>diamond dozen
Fuck off

Attached: 1E313412-3272-42AB-8520-58BE7987795E.jpg (800x600, 210K)

op is gay

Wow how many fags rep this cunt, matt easton is dope but lindybeige and skullgrim are fucking retarded they take there lessons from bbillyk

Attached: images.jpg (485x303, 15K)

>diamond dozen
4/10 made me reply

>diamond dozen
illiterate dog

Attached: savages.png (640x430, 373K)

>conservative

He’s not a conservative, he’s a libertarian centrist.

>conservative
eh, he’s disillusioned with politics. He’s just a chauvinist.

I unironically like him exactly because of faggots like OP. He makes good, entertaining and interesting videos, mostly. While he's obviously not a historian I've not heard him claim to be one. Also, everyone has biases, don't pretend you don't have any.

>inb4 lindyboo

He's entertaining and genuinely "old" - the "educational" value of his videos might not be the highest for those of lucky enough to be as smart as OP, the fact that he's quite literally the embodiment of a history student from 90s is worth a lot in my eyes.

>diamond dozen

Attached: 1521500594208.png (565x486, 461K)

He can dance well. Can you OP?
>also
>diamond dozen
stop embarrassing yourself, ESL cheese-eating surrender monkey

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>doubles advocate
>gets doubles

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

He even has a nineties ass website
lloydianaspects.co.uk

>calling that 90s
>no bad gifs in the background
>no midi music

Attached: 00315C1C-6A72-4E68-B9D0-A0E8AE51CCF4.jpg (960x629, 32K)

I heard he said Hitler murdered 11 million or something ?

He needs to do more film historical accuracy stuff. His video on Helen of troy was GOAT

So you're criticizing him for being conservative and having the wrong political interpretation of history. Probably not because you're looking for objectivity but because you've been taught history by a Marxist professor.

Frog detected

Attached: 1519790515613.jpg (715x715, 107K)

>diamond dozen

Attached: a28c7e05f1028fc09d44e7cc6a213f79.jpg (1612x2048, 1.54M)

He speaks to the truth of Britain's storied past, and principled morality over the French.

LINDY CHAD

Delet this

Attached: IMG_0337.png (976x854, 1015K)

If you don't like Lloyd then you're just threatened by the idea of an assertive British man, and likely continental, or worse, French!

He’s a liberalist you nonce
>here’s a napoleonic sword
>here’s another napoleonic sword
>I TEACH FURE DE DELVIEROO
It’s diamond a dozen
As in for every 12 stones you pick up one is a diamond

Wasn't this man the shooter in Bataclan? Can someone post the news article

Only edgy underage actually like him, most just watch him ironically or to get a few laughs from his videos.

There's nary a thing he says that can be called edgy, what do you mean?

This thread is an example of angry French 'men' getting annoyed that their gf found Lindy's Youtube channel and swooned with passion at a dominant alpha male.

>diamond a dozen
>which is still far from dime a dozen
Out

Attached: IMG_0410.jpg (383x455, 25K)

*Anglo Male

Don't be a pre-Madonna.

Claiming Napoleon was “proto-Hitler”, and the video about Boer War camps was pretty edgy

Stop shilling this racist retard’s channel.

>diamond dozen

Attached: smiling black man.jpg (464x960, 21K)

Because he presents a fresh viewpoint on history, free of the anti-Anglo anti-white bias that the current Marxist historical institutions hold.

Napoleon did see to the deaths of millions did he not? Was there no reason for those deaths other than his own glory?

There was also a good point made unto the suffering of those British soldiers that died to disease and starvation in equal part to the Boers they had corralled in their efforts to combat the asymmetrical battle given them by those rebellious men, it was not merely a case of brutality and vindictive racial hatred like some would vainly conflate with the true concentration camps of the Nazis.

>diamond dozen

Attached: 1468801990973.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Attached: 1495477641815.png (1304x892, 227K)

Funny Americans call us Europoors considering the difference in wealth in sayings

Attached: 1B5E122E-7EE1-4383-85ED-FE573258947B.jpg (750x672, 103K)

>boer camps was edgy
What’s the problem with humanely impirsoning guerillas

This is funny

Attached: IMG_0423.jpg (903x1500, 124K)

Lurk more

You’re cringeworthy

All these newfags don't understand its a doggy dog world

>he's wrong about at least half the "facts" he mentions and his grasp of the politics of history & historiography is embarrassingly shit
Dunning-Kruger

>conservative
Is he though? I thought he was a liberal.

My favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=5ds054OF7hY

>monarchies start shit with france for years to defend their ancient regime of totalitarianism
>napoleon blows them the fuck out
>wah wah napoleon is evil and killed millions

>3 months
>still no sign of the dna results
F R O G G E D

Where's the list of all the crazy shit this guy said again? Like,

>people didn't use torches
>pikemen didn't fight
etc. etc. etc.

He's a psychotic English nationalist nutjob who knows squat about history and backs up 0 of his opinions.

or DANE’d

laughed heartily,thanks lad

reminder that Lindybeige claims:

>no one used swords, axes
>no one used horses
>no one used throwing knives
>no one used double strap arm shields
>no one used scythes
>no one used mail coifs
>no one used torches
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
>no one spoke French during the French revolution