Agressive Fat loss from Kinobody is good or just a meme?

Agressive Fat loss from Kinobody is good or just a meme?

would like to know this too. just hit some pretty ok strength numbers (3pl8 dl, 2pl8 bench, etc) and want to dump all my fat pronto.

just do RFL by lyle mcdonald

bump

This, Lyle is 'the guy' when it comes to fat loss, especially when you're going in to the single digits. So either do his shit or if you're a brainlet embrace the IF meme to the fullest and do OMAD

>Agressive Fat loss
there are no shortcuts faggot

only thing that helps is pinning chinese cattle hormones to help you preserve muscle mass but it still doesn't make the process any faster

>3pl8 deadlift
>ok
lmao

>try to do squats in this rack
>bar hits the dumbbell rack on left side

great fucking design

Supposedly, water fasting is very muscle sparing; however, I'd rather do lyle's RFL / PSMF.

This being said, there is nothing better than not wanting to kill yourself because you feel like starving or actually killing yourself of starvation: do a 20/30% calorie deficit, with lots of protein, caffeine, and hiit on rest days.

Or you can man up and use
D N P
N
P

HIIT is a terrible idea on a steep deficit, there's a reason contest prepping bbers all do steady state low intensity cardio like incline treadmill walking

last thing you want to do when you're in a deficit and strength training is taking up precious recovery with HIIT

I've been doing a cut at 2lbs a week for a month and a half now and most of my lifts have gone down only a small amount which I attribute to having less energy from diet+cardio.

I've been doing creatine and other pre-workout supplements while cutting to try and preserve strength which seems to be working.

What he said.

Basically I get on the treadmill, do ~13 degree incline and ~3.6mph and just [spoiler]play Super Mario Odyssey[/spoiler] for half an hour before hitting the weights and then again for ~15-20 minutes before leaving.

contest prepping bbers are on tons of stimulants and have a fuckton of metabolicly active and heart straining muscle mass
they can do that and lose a ton of weight

if they do 5-20 minutes of real hardcore hiit their entire day is absolutely fucked

a natural can get away with it because we simply don't have the energy to spare and will naturally not be able to put in as much effort or have as much strain

we CAN do that but hiit AND THATS ALL YOU DO FOR WORKING OUT THAT DAY then walking is better

That is why I said "on rest days"; if you do hiit and then try to lift weights of course you are fucked.

But does hiit really mess up with muscle recovery that much?

It can.

If you're taking a rest day, just go for a long walk and run some errands. Try to get ~10k steps in for 500 calories just to keep things moving along.

I'm doing ABxAxBx, if I did 4 minutes of tabata on wednesday and friday would I be fucked?

regardless of if you do them on the same day, it interferes with recovery, and the fact that you don't intuitively understand this indicates that you're probably relatively new to lifting/training

1. HIIT does not burn more calories, even with EPOC effect factored in, than steady state cardio does
2. HIIT is dramatically more stressful on the body than LISS, and will interfere with your ability to recover from training much more than LISS
3. contest prepping natural bodybuilders (actually natural ones) do LISS cardio

Hiit is a major stressor bruh.
That's why we do hiit in the first place, to place stress on our bodies so that it will expend a lot of energy repairing the damage and refueling the body.
The exact same reason why we lift like bodybuilders to build excess muscle and create a pumped muscle that can store more glucose and water for longer amounts of high output activity.
If you think about it...hiit is actually kind of a way to help build bigger muscle

>t. fatass dyel who never lifted and just spreads the dnp meme

seems ok to me, i just started

I do hiit in the hope it will improve my overall athleticism, I do liss also I just judge how I feel on the day with what I do.

you can find his stuff on pirate bay i did his warrior shredding program. I got good results and it helped me lose the unecessary fat i gained when bulking like a dummy. my stats went up a little and i got that line going down my chest so that was a plus for me. you can find the majority of what he writes through basic online research. hell my fitness pal even gives you the macro ratios in his book for free. its good but nothing life changing, you just put in work. I'll probably go back to to it in a year once I am really ready. for now im gonna stick to eating at maintenance.
>this is what it recommends for a person around 180-210 lbs