Left humanity behind a few weeks ago

Left humanity behind a few weeks ago.

Fuck natty. Everything is so much better now.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2010/11/drugs_cause_most_harm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*keels over at 45*

>Arnold Schwartznegger - age 70
>Ronnie Coleman - age 53
>Robbbie Robinson - age 70
>Frank Zane - age 75

Only the morons that are celebrated on this board, e.g. Rich Piana, have died young.

Mike O'hearn is almost 50, he's been using for 30 years, still healthy, still huge and lean. There's a difference between use and abuse.

Sure thing buddies, keep comparing yourself to professional old school bodybuilders who had tons of problem they don't talk about.

>implying any dyel 70yo dude doesn't have tons of problems they don't talk about
steroids are just like alcohol, they are basically harmless if you don't be retarded about it.

>confusing a guy who stays active and a guy who doesn't do shit as a 70yo dude who gets tons of problems
Oh sweetie...

>implying there aren't guys that are active, doesn't do drugs smoke or drink and died from heart issues or cancer
people get old and get sick, that is a fact, but steroids are only a problem if you abuse it for many and many years

You know that man. I am on test e 500 day 25 and I've put on some.great size compared to what I was....still got another 8 weeks to go!!!

thats what all junkies say

Mike O'Hearn is natty you idiot

waste of time and money if you dont plan on competing in bodybuilding, powerlifting, or strongman

Ignore the “””skinny”””fat dyel

That retarded logic can be applied to almost anything.

>not competing professionally in X, Y, or Z? wasting time!

>tfw 22
>tfw can't /fraud/ for 3 more years or have to accept massively increased risk of side effects
There's always SARMs, r-right?

Besides ronnie coleman, these guys all got on and got out after they accomplished something. The guys that stayed on are all dead now. Steroids also permanently reduce your natural test production.

There is no evidence to suggest mike o'hearn uses. He's just a natty freak

Hop on the juice, post pics on instagram, get a following, bang hot chicks, make money

Theres more money in social media than actually competing with less health risks since you need to abuse to win those shows

>comparing a millionare succesful actor and politician to a neet who lives in parents home

Arnold has a whole hospital yard in his house

Alcohol isn't harmless. Steriods fuck with tons of your bodily functions, notably blood lipids. Enjoy your atherosclerosis and stroke.

>26
>pretty good genetics
>pretty sure I have high test
>make good gains but still wanna juice
>still get acne like a teenager
>know I will break the fuck out if I do a cycle

I guess I could get some accutane but doctors here are really, really reluctant to give it you and I know it can have bad side effects.

Might be natty forever because my acne shows no signs of fucking off and it only gets worse when I lift.

SARMs also fuck with your blood lipids and natural test production. I'd avoid them.

Thats why you go on trt, Ric Drasin is 73, still in shape and healthy. Lifts 4 days a week while most 73 year olds are either dead or weak unhealthy sacks of shit

Fuck being natural

thats assuming you arent ugly

>Wanting to become live past the age of 45

Dude you need to learn how to take care of your fucking skin. Buy neutrogena body wash, face wash, etc. Buy exfoliants and exfoliate every three days or so. Don’t skimp out by buying the cheap shit - brand name is better when it comes to skin care.

Shame on you disgusting pleb.

Not if you take an AI baby!

Except alcohol doesn't need a lifetime commitment.

>what the fuck is alcoholism?

>wanting to become live

>drinked a beer
>died
>ALCOHOL KILLS!!!
alcohol is harmless if you don't abuse it, couple beers on the weekends won't fuck your liver, won't fuck your kidnees, its actually pretty healthy

neither does steroids though

Are you on tren? I'm waiting in Bitcoin to get deposited in my account Friday so I can order mine

>alcohol is harmless at any point

Alcohol has been studied and has never even been slightly considered to be “harmless”

then you have this moron

if you guys genuinely believe this you're fucking retarded.

Rich Piana died young because unfortunately the dude was a straight up moron. There are a lot of things about steroids that aren't understood yet but it's commonly agreed upon that they fuck up your lipids which can cause a lot of harm in the long term. It's like being a heavy cigarette smoker combined with someone that drowns themselves in saturated fats constantly. It just isn't healthy. You need to manage that shit in the long term and it's obvious that he never did given that he was only consulting with a doctor very recently prior to his death. Look at people like Mark Roidliar or phil heath...regular bloodwork followed by cardiac stress tests twice a year. A heart attack isn't difficult to predict. You can tell well in advance if someone is prone to it by using these blood markers and some other basic stats (like not being 300 pounds at 45).

Really the only other side effect is left ventricular hypertrophy but that is very very poorly understood. LVH can be observed in athletes in general so it's impossible to say what effect steroids have had on them. Not to mention if it's reversible or not or what even the implications are.

>tl;dr do roids pussy

Arnie was also on before he was 15

If his acne is hormonal it doesn't matter how clean his skin is

I would love to leave the natty life behind but I'm worried about long term test suppression.

Is it even worth it to just do 2/3 cycles, gain size, then work to keep that size? Or does it all just fade away...

Then he needs to get off Veeky Forums because he’s underage.

Don’t blast and cruise, do PCT. Use HCG during cycle to prevent suppression.

IIRC there have been studies showing that moderately drinking wine promotes heart health.

Red wine contains antioxidant polyphenols. Take that out and it’s no longer good for you.

literally tons of studies showing that a little wine everyday is good for your heart
some studies shows that beer is also good for your blood pressure
yes its worth, you just will never get that same conditioning again natty, also always have some tamoxifen during the cycle to prevent gyno.
on TCP get clomid and HCG

Why would I take that out when it's actually in the wine?

See
It’s not the wine that’s helping you, clown.

Either way, steroids are often used as prescribed medication for muscle mass growth and as anti-inflammatories. You’d have to be a total moron to think steroids are worse for you than alcohol.

>source: economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2010/11/drugs_cause_most_harm

Should we start a movement to legalize STEROIDS LMAO?

No, because then every dyel will know the secret to getting nice and muscular.

i didn't said alcohol is consequences free, i just said that with moderation, alcohol is harmless and it is, if i drink one glass of wine everyday, it will not harm me, it will actually be beneficial

>thinks lifting is all about aesthetics

You dumb fuck, natty lfiting increases bone density and keeps you healthy and FUNCTIONAL in old age, regardless of how "sick" your gains look.

Now you're just fucking up your body permanently.

Drop that shit immediately if you want a quality life, holy fuck dude.

>he’s totally serious

>SARMS
>AI

Come on, think about the retarded industry we could create. "S I P S H O P"s where you drink monster and get test pinned.
Selling bracelets/hats/towels/everyfuckingthing with zyzz and piana on it. We could change the world.

Tell that to Dolph Lungdren

Ronnie also made an absolute fuckload of money off sponsors after winning so many olympias. It's not completely unreasonably to think he'd already be dead if he didn't have really fucking advanced medical supervision and prevention.

No shit.
Yates is the same.
Dude is candid about how his drug abuse damaged his body and shortened his lfie.

ronnie coleman is not really that great of an example lol

>Piana
>Moron
I will fuck you up

*tips fedora*

Fuck it, I'm 31 and shopping for my first blast.

>implying he wasn't

I sorta wonder how much usage rates play into this, seems like a ranking of drug popularity.