People with brown eyes are physically stronger, faster, powerfull than blue or green eyes one...

People with brown eyes are physically stronger, faster, powerfull than blue or green eyes one, you can see it in the olympics or strenght sports for example

never have been any weightlifting, sprinting, strongman, armwrestling, boxing or any serious sport champion with green/blue eyes

having brown eyes makes you closer relative to apes, wich is essential for making it on sports, unlike /Veeky Forums believes the ayran race is just a meme and physically weaker

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_MacAskill
strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh forgot to say, hope theres any mod finding this "rascist" or a "bait" and suspending me 20 hours like always

Brown eyed user here
not true

>never have been any weightlifting, sprinting, strongman, armwrestling, boxing or any serious sport champion with green/blue eyes
LMAO
fuck off you mudeye garbage

Complete nonsense.

Pic related, Magnus Samuelsson. Strongest man in the world, 1998. Also whitest man on the planet.

> how do chromosomes work?

of course you can be brown eyes and be a weakass

Oh?

Literally zero understanding of genetics you fucking mong

t. jelly eyelet

i said apes, not monkeys

they both are exceptions and very gifted humans besides roiding their asses off, but on average they are just a minimum percentage of the all hail of fame of strong people
you are giving few examples because they are a minory, just accept the facts

i will trade my brown eyes and """"strength"""""" green or blue yes

This is total BroScience, but I do miss my old work crush. Thanks for reminding me about her, OP.

>having brown eyes makes you closer relative to apes
Having brown eyes just means you have more melanin in your body, which is used to protect you from the sun, it is a genetic mutation link with geography evolution of the human race.
It is why people from place with big amount of sunshine tend to have brown eyes and browner skin.
There's no link with body capacity, if there actually is, please link in some study.
But i think you're full of shit

>they both are exceptions

No, they're the norm.

LOL just see, most exceptionals and better genetically gifted athletes had brown eyes, i will give you examples

mike tyson- boxing
usain bolt- sprinting
vasily alexeiev- weightlifting
louis cyr- strongman
victor delamarre- strongman, wrestling
ian mac batchelor- armwrestling

alexander karelin and denys cyplenkov are another blue eyes examples who are the exceptions, but they have top tier HGH on their bodies making them freaks

>there are two exceptions that fit into the data but they are exceptions and do not count for the purposes of making my point

ignoring the obvious 2/10 attempt at starting a meme and poor broscience, this is just pathetic. delete the thread nobody finds this funny except you

strongest humans ever lived had brown eyes, accept it

thomas topham
louis cyr
hermann goesner

and the list goes on

>not having hazel eyes
kek, never gonna make it

Jelly eyelet.

t. green eyed manlet

i may be a brown eyed thirdworld poorfag but at least im 6 feet and i dont have to cover up 60 strides to run a 100 m sprint t}like you LOOOL

>THEY ARE EXCEPTIONS!!!
And then you look up pictures of World's Strongest Man title winners over the past 20 years and realize how wrong you are.

You guys realize that brown eyes are most common in the world?

lol, why dont look up for the strongest men ever lived instead looking at the roided fags nowadays ? thats my point

Same as brown hair but for some reason people here say brown hair is Chad's color.

Even the iOS-Ads want you to go to an eye care professional.

Obvious snownigger false flag thread.
Hide and ignore.

Ohh is this why Filipinos are so strong?

wow its almost like there are more brown eyed people on this planet thus you have more brown eyed people winning in sport competitions

at least thats a conclusion one could come to if not as intellectually gifted as our massive faggot OP who knows that this must mean that brown eyed people are superior

also
>nice cope shitskin

he's gonna get murdered by bisping

Blue eyes is a mutation to do with evolving in a cold place where there is less light.
That's it, only reason there are less with blue eyes is because there are less people with blue eyes.
Learn about pigmentation and simple biology retard.

Physicality in real life is rarely ever governed by competitive levels of athletic performance. Real life demands the ability to recruit many motor units at once, good hand to eye coordination, physical endurance in all planes of motion, to not be constantly in recovery state from "muh lifting" but instead focused on having plenty of energy for the days task, mental clarity and a good degree of mobility. No strength or violent sport will help you in day to day life, only in exceedingly rare circumstances. Your views on fitness are extremely naive and are in fact not fitness at all but rather pathetic glorifications of a small subset of narrow window egocentric traits you wish to possess but never actually will because you don't actually know what it takes so enjoy your carrot on a string/hamster wheel existence, pleb.

brock lesnar has blue eyes, and he was incredibly strong since a young age moron.
There are many other examples.

Well he built like a black man as he said.

That said mark henry has record for squat n deadlift

Eye color genes have nothing to do with strength
T. Brown eyed dyel

>Filipinos
>strong

Current UFC heavyweight champion is a blue eyed white guy lel

Best wrestler on the planet is a blue eyed white guy

Pound for pound best boxer in the world is a....

Well you get the point. Blue eyes are just straight up superior.

How about hair, height, and skin color?

Eddie Hall has green eyes

Literally any athlete at the top level is roiding it up you ignorant fucker

Who also isn't brown-eyed

>croatians
>white

>babyweight
Why would you watch 40kg manlets fight ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_MacAskill
>He had deep-set blue eyes

strongerbyscience.com/your-drug-free-muscle-and-strength-potential-part-2/

Im glad we could keep this thread purely scientific Veeky Forums

You only named 3 you fucking tard lmao

Bell curve

Please educate yourself.

georges water cuts from ~190lbs, probably has more lean mass than you do fat boy