Why do you do it?

Why do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gn0m0W1vrxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk why I lift. im a manlet and a wristlet and still a khhv. I will never make friends or lose my virginity because i am unattractive. lifting has never helped my life other than being used as a tool to momentarily focus on something else other than my genetic inferiority. for 45 minutes a day i dont wallow in my self pity.

I don't know.

>tfw highschool is over and no amount of lifting will give you a second chance

>peaking in highschool

Hahaha, I'm sorry but do you really think being big would have made high school better?

>peaking in high school.
Wew Lad.

yes lol it literally would
not him btw

cuz I want everyone to mire me. I was always a skinny faggot but now I'm making it. I want to intimidate skinny twink fuckbois and 140 lbs faggots who think they can fight after 2 beers. Being fucking jacked is a status symbol.

How? If it was bad for you in the first place you were probably some autistic little weirdo who would've just been a strong autistic weirdo. The few guys that were big in my grade are all stuck in my hometown with hard larbouring jobs because they just focused on lifting and football.

you're dumb
try to think for yoruself for once

Helps a lot in my neverending battle with depression

I asked you why, you failed to answer. I can't see how I'm dumb when all I did was give you an anecdotal retelling of why I doubt lifting would've helped your schooling experience.

>unattractive people are unpopular in high school
>becoming more attractive would thus raise your social status
>bonus: use your new strength to join a sport team for even more status
it's simple bro

Probably for the same reason I brush my teeth until my gums bleed and wash my hands 30 times a day (or more). That is, general insanity.

But also, I kinda hate myself and want to die but lifting is like a small version of suicide. And I get to do it more than once.

>be me
>remember visiting Veeky Forums in '11-'12 becuz curiosity
>never got into becuz it seemed gay as fuck with all the male pictures being posted
>fast forward to 2016
>6' 270 lbs feeling like garbage all the time
>remember zyzz brah
so basically i do it for zyzz brah

I love it and love feeling fit and strong and love ppl getting out of my way on the street, except old hags who want to brush off into me, and manlets who need to prove smth everie time.

Objectively, yes. Your social status in high school, more so than any other time in your life, is determined by your athletic prowess. This is when people become aware, even if only subconsciously so, of such concepts as "alpha" and "beta".

Life happens, things change, and people evolve after that. But that's when it starts.

Nope, not worth the jail time

Or try being a nice person with a good personality. You don't want to be some idiot who rides through life by attracting people who care not for who you are but what you are. You need to push past that mentality man. I was a skinny dyel all throughout school but nobody gave a shit, including me. I was friends with everyone I met, and I always have been. Plenty of non-lifters have great a great time at school because of their personality.

I get that lifting does make you feel better about yourself, and that's a big thing. However, you can get all of the mental gains associated with lifting without ever picking up a weight in your life.

Yeah, but a fit athletic guy will do far better in every situation in highschool
I know you don't want to admit it and a lot of the people here don't either.
But that's how it is.

So that whenever I argue with a Veeky Forumsizen, I can just post my stats and automatically win the argument

>Or try being a nice person with a good face.
>Plenty of non-lifters have great a great time at school because of their face.

Not all of us have a great fa-I mean personality, so we have to make up for it.

I assume you're American?

Are you really that insecure/anxious? I think you need to work on your mental health man. People on this board care way too much about what other people think of them, it's just a one way ticket to bad feels town.

Because I'm 5'9" and I'm trying anything short of heroin to fill the void.

user who hurt you

Nice projection but I don't care what people think, I just see how people interact from the side, and if you want to have a high social status then you need be attractive, it's that simple.

His own mind :^)

I was skinny at the beginning of high school and ended as the most visibly muscular in my graduating class. High school students start to treat you quite differently when you're more attractive, just like they do at every other stage of life. What's the big fucking surprise here?

You just told me you need to make up for being ugly by lifting. Seems like you do care about what other people think.
I don't know who you're hanging out with that acts like that but get new friends.

For Hitler

So that one day, hopefully, my dad will love me.

I have to make up for it so that I can have a higher status for connections/better job opportunities, not because I care
If I wanted 'better friends' I'd get a dog, humans are all the same. Not that I expect you to understand

To fill the void that women and alcohol has left. Also, deadlifting feels really good.

stop with the victim complex, it turns people away

I have to be swole when holding annual shareholder meeting.

formal request for post deletion

Me and my friend always go together. If any of us stop i think the other would stop too. Plus we always get fresh grilled chicken after our workout on our way home

Doggos are definitely good friends, I got one last year.
Do you care to hear some advice? I'm not claiming to understand your situation but you do sound like you're being too hard on yourself and you've fallen into the superficial trap of society. I was the same for a long time.

It helps with my anxiety and reduces stress. Everything else is icing on the penis.

Thanks I'm sure you have good intentions but I really doubt you can tell me much that I don't know
I don't care about 'finding someone I connect with' and 'being a good hard working person' and all that shit

I’m fucking ugly and got nothing else to do

Not at all what I was going to say haha. Was more along the lines of how to be happy with just yourself, and focusing on what you want not other people.

I like looking at myself in the mirror and being able to say that I look good. I know the amount of work it took to get where I am and, frankly, I am proud of it.

There's also the added bonus of attracting easy slut pussy which is a lifesaver since I fucked up during teenage years by not expanding my social circle and thus not having any girls to date like a normal human bean would.

Because I hate myself but I'm hoping that one day things will get better.

Not for that flat ass.

Self improvement
Life is about moving forward no matter what and lifting helps with the grind
Plus it's fun as fuck

100% yes. I hit my growth spurt and ONLY did push-ups and curls using noob gians/teenager hormones and went from a loser to popular. Made life-long friends and had many girls tell me they had crushes on me.

High school is gay anyways. God I hate the fucking bitchy faggots who complain about shit they can't control on this board. Fuck off.

I am who i am. My genetics have determined certain things about myself. I got a bum left eye, had a growth in my knee that almost caused me to never walk normally again, my test is low. Not the most attractive facially.

Despite all this, there is an ideal version of me that is possible through things i have control over. It's my goal to be that ideal self i see.

Because being fit and healthy is important if you actually want to be taken seriously in the real world.

To sprint away from the depression and stress that is rapidly gaining on you and will inevitably run you over causing your early miserable unfulfilling death.

Because I'm autistic and my body is the only way girls will allow me to show them my benin.

Hoow you see youself and you will t xhange have a greater impaxt upon you then your genes.

Oh i thought it said "would you do it" implying a little violent rape

Does it work? The antidepressants cause me horrible constipation I hate them

Low-key one of the best posts I've seen on this board

>tfw khhv
So have you put your been in any vagene

She has a great ass you nigger

Becasue I have nothing else left after she took everything.

Why is it low-key?

Not immediately obvious and relatively subtle

I lift so I can eventually be a strong father figure for my loli daughter

So I can dance like these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=Gn0m0W1vrxU

>that country will never exist again
feels good man, you're welcome

Why does anime make everyone look 30 years younger ?

To kill easier

These kinds of images always make more sad

Thanks. Never knew what that meant

Because I want to be stronger and better. Thots and gains goblins only get in the way of that so I'm stearing clear of them for now.

how come?

>Ex broke things off with me because she thought she could do better
>Took more than a year to get over her
>Start working out, no longer chubby and getting more muscular
>Meanwhile she's had 2 failed relationships while her womb slowly shrivels up
>Bump into her regularly because we live in a small city
>Catch her staring at me
>She tries to worm her way into conversations with me at parties
>Just coldly ignore her each time

Feels good man

Because I've been lifting for 20 years now and I'm stronger than ever. If I stop now I'll be worse than I was before. I can't let that happen. I hate lifting now but I continue.

This

yea does kinda

i just like to deadlift

because I hate myself

Because it feels exhilarating to know I’m at my physical prime, and I can still be stronger

>Your social status in high school, more so than any other time in your life, is determined by your athletic prowess
Kek. America is fucked.

so I can safely play video games without injuring myself

I'm a bit narcissistic and like looking at my body in the mirror

>Because
wholesome post, user, fuckin' saved and inspired

Watching my friends and family grow old and fade away wishing I could help them from getting weaker.

Too finally feel strong when for so long people would try to dominate me because I was a skinny lanklet

Because I have to now. If I don't I get aggressive as fuck

I do it for my dad, he's always so happy when we meet and compliments my gains every time

Because after losing 70KG i never want to be that disgusting again.

i had depression throughout college. when i finally graduated, found a job, and had the rest of my life ahead of me, it really helped to focus and develop myself as an individual. it gives me confidence, it makes me look. it makes me feel good.

Sounds like she did you a favor honestly

So I don't get cucked and she doesn't get fat.

For her

I want to prove them all wrong

it is fucking selfish to be an able bodied person who wastes time on tv or internet and not exercise

>everyone in my family is obese
>I'm 24 and most of my life I have been a obese fuck
>beginning of this year after losing my gf realize I can't live like this anymore
>go from 220lb to 180 in a few months
>get a PT to teach me strength training
>actually feel like I don't look like a sack of fat and sludge anymore
>now at 20% BF
>still feel pathetic when I look in the mirror aside from them muscle gains

I just want to be fit I want to wake up and look in the mirror and be happy with my body. I want to look at my scars from losing my gall bladder and know I won't go back to be a fat immature fuck. I want to know that I actually changed my life for the better Veeky Forums. I haven't been thin since I was a fucking middle schooler.

>all these lame replies

I'm an adrenaline junkie. Run, swim, lift. I like to get better and faster at these things. Addicted to endorphins, makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

Too bad she only takes yellow dick

>tfw known as 'that strong guy' in high school
>teenage girls don't care what your total is
>antisocial anyway so aesthetics wouldn't have saved me from my shit social skills

Makes me feel better about myself and it’s fun